4 Choices for Baby Girl. Please vote!

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is perfect classic and looks good on paper

1.) [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] it. Very cute, yet will grow with her.
2.) [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Frances[/name] - I love the name [name]Evelyn[/name], and have a soft spot for [name]Frances[/name] because it’s my grandmothers name, and I think it’s lovely.
3.) [name]Marian[/name] [name]Emery[/name] - not a fan of either! sorry :frowning:
4.) [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - again, love it! [name]Clara[/name] is so cute, but it does bother me that it often gets mispronounced (i.e. My daughter has a friend who pronounces it CL-[name]AH[/name]-RAH and I also know people pronounce it CL-[name]AIRE[/name]-[name]AH[/name])

Another vote for [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Good luck!

audrey elizabeth is my favorite. clara elizabeth is a really close second. love them both!

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] has my vote. [name]Evelyn[/name] has always been a favorite of mine. Someone suggested [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] which I think is beautiful and as exciting as [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] gets my vote!
Good [name]Luck[/name]!! :slight_smile:

My fave is [name]Margo[/name] (or [name]Margaret[/name]) [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I looooove that name.

Second is [name]Clara[/name].

You can’t really go wrong though!

I vote for [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! :slight_smile: [name]Clara[/name] is in second place.

I like [name]Evelyn[/name]!

I think I like [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] the best. It has real class to it, and is good for any age.

[name]Clara[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] are definitely my favorites. You have such great taste in names!

1 and 4 are the best! I love [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Clara[/name]. Any chance you’d combine them: [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Claire[/name]? If not, I’d go with [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]!

1.) [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] – love it
2.) [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Frances[/name] – pretty, not my fav
3.) [name]Marian[/name] [name]Emery[/name] – again, pretty, but not my fav, I think [name]Marian[/name] the librarian
4.) [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] – love it

Also, [name]Margaret[/name] ([name]Margo[/name]) is an option as well. – I’ve always liked [name]Margaux[/name]
and [name]Marguerite[/name]
We still love [name]Maeve[/name], but it honestly does not sound well as a first name or mn with our last name. Our name is one syllable and gets mispronounced often.

We are open to shuffling the names around.

Thank you all in advance! Everyone has been so helpful. =)

• [name]Carter[/name][/quote]

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]!

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is my favorite! Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I think all the names are beautiful! My advice is to wait until you see your baby to pick the name that you think will fit her best. Good [name]Luck[/name]!!!

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Clara[/name] Fances

I still like [name]Marian[/name], I think it would be better with another middle name. I don’t think the styles of [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Marian[/name].

Also, I love [name]Miriam[/name], [name]Marisol[/name] and [name]Mirabelle[/name]

This hasn’t been discussed much but I am rooting now for [name]Margaret[/name] nn [name]Margo[/name] (I love margo!)

I am not fond of [name]Elizabeth[/name] but love [name]Elise[/name], [name]Ellen[/name], and [name]Lisa[/name].

However, [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] has good flow. I do like [name]Audra[/name] too very feminine.

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Ellen[/name] would be lovely.

[name]Clara[/name] and her friend [name]Claudia[/name] are nice, a little different.

My mother’s mn was [name]Frances[/name] and she would never put it on any forms she had to fill out. Hated it.

[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Margot[/name] has lovely flow with a nn of [name]Eve[/name]. I think that [name]Margot[/name] not [name]Margaret[/name] is a very good choice.

I like [name]Marianne[/name] but never know whether to say [name]Mary[/name] [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Marry[/name] [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Marry[/name] On, so because of this confusion I would not use it even though it is pretty.