4 weeks until Baby Girl Arrives! Name help please!

My son’s name is [name]Henry[/name], so it needs to go with it.

MN will be [name]Louise[/name] for [name]Baby[/name] girl- Here are our faves:

[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]

Thoughts? Hubby also likes [name]Millie[/name]… not sure about it.

From these 3 I prefer [name]Claire[/name], but I’m not sure about the combination with [name]Louise[/name].
What about [name]Clara[/name] [name]Louise[/name]?

I like [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Louise[/name] the best. [name]Claire[/name]/[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Louise[/name] doesn’t flow as well and I have never liked [name]Caroline[/name] as a name (although the nn [name]Cara[/name] is adorable).

I really like [name]Millie[/name] but only as a nn for [name]Millicent[/name], [name]Mildred[/name], [name]Milena[/name], [name]Milana[/name], [name]Camilla[/name] or [name]Emily[/name]

[name]Camilla[/name] [name]Louise[/name] nn [name]Millie[/name] is lovely. [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Camilla[/name].

I love the name [name]Caroline[/name]. I think it’s beautiful.

[name]Claire[/name] is pretty too. I don’t know if you know (or care) but [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] are the main characters in the book/movie “The Time [name]Traveler[/name]'s Wife.”

I like the name [name]Scarlett[/name], but I don’t think it goes with [name]Henry[/name] as well as [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Claire[/name]. Whatever you choose will be perfect though, because those are all 3 great names! :slight_smile:

Honestly all of those names are beautiful and sound great with [name]Henry[/name]! Any way you go the little girls name will be a “winner”

I like [name]Claire[/name] [name]Louise[/name] the best :slight_smile:

gl!

All the names on your list are really lovely but to me [name]Caroline[/name] goes so well with [name]Henry[/name]! [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is beautiful. Good luck!

[name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] are both gorgeous! I really love [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Louise[/name]. [name]Scarlett[/name] is way too trendy, especially with a big brother named [name]Henry[/name]. [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] are great together! [name]Millie[/name] is fine for a nickname, but not for a full name-- [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Camille[/name], or [name]Camilla[/name] would work.

I think [name]Scarlett[/name] is lovely… [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Louise[/name] (nn [name]Letty[/name]?) and [name]Henry[/name].

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] [name]Louise[/name] would be great sibling names for [name]Henry[/name]. [name]Scarlett[/name] just isn’t really in the same style family. Why don’t you take your list to the hospital with you and see what name the baby looks like!!! All the best!

My friends moms name is [name]Claire[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and she’s such an amazing lady so [name]Claire[/name] gets my vote, plus I love it with henry but all the choices are great!

[name]Claire[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is fantastic- very musical sounding! [name]Caroline[/name] is my second choice. [name]Both[/name] are stunning. I don’t like [name]Scarlett[/name].

I think they are all great, but I think [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Louise[/name] sounds the best.