40 weeks today name help

No name yet but I think we are finally close. DH is [name_m]Allen[/name_m]. All the men with his last name are either [name_m]Allen[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Lawson[/name_m], or [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] is a family name on my side.

Any middle is interchangeable so if you see something that you think is a better combo please feel free to suggest. I tried to do a variety but we could really do [name_m]Allen[/name_m] or [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] for all of them.

I promised DH’s sister we wouldn’t use [name_u]James[/name_u] since their father died and I know she really wants to use it. Let me know what you think. I would love the support and feedback. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Last name starts with a K and is one syllable

• Luca [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
  • Everett [name_m]Allen[/name_m]
  • Caleb [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
  • Mason [name_m]Allen[/name_m]/Alexander
  • Alexander [name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
  • Zander [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
  • Henrik [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
2 Likes

Everett [name_m]Allen[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] are stunning

1 Like

Echoing @Greyblue! [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] are so handsome!

Love [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] especially with a 1-syllable last name!!

As is of your choices I’m liking:
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

Switching them up of your choices I like- not thinking this is what you meant but I like the names together that you put down just think maybe this way slightly better :thinking:

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Zander[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

Of what I put down my top faves would probabaly be Caleb Benjamin or Calvin Alexander

Caleb [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] or [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] are faves from your list

Alec [name_m]Lawson[/name_m], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] would also make nice combos

I agree with @Greyblue and @FuzzBall, [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] are great!

1 Like

First of all congratulations on your pending new arrival.

My favourite name from your list is [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]. I think its lovely. [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] would work well too.

I love [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m]!

Welcome to Nameberry! You have some really nice options to choose from. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites…

Lawson
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Henrik[/name_m]

Lawson [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Lawson[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Henrik[/name_m] [name_m]Lawson[/name_m]

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I also love [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] as well. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any [name_u]Everett[/name_u] nickname suggestions? I feel like that’s what keeps me from committing to [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is feeling like it would always be so formal and full first name all the time.

Thank you!

1 Like

Caleb [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is nice! Thank you for your suggestions

That is what I meant so no worries. I love [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] but DH doesn’t like [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] as a first :woman_facepalming:

Henrik [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

Rhett works well as a nickname for [name_u]Everett[/name_u].

1 Like

Thank you! I think I’m leaning towards [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] but we will have to see when they decide to come out.

1 Like

Thank you so much

Thank you