4th baby, 2nd girl! Thoughts on these three names?

Okay, we have our 4th baby, who will be our second daughter! Our other kids’ names are as follows…

[name_m]Holden[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] (B), [name_f]Ansley[/name_f] [name_f]Arlene[/name_f] (G), Hesston [name_m]Henry[/name_m] (B)

As you can see, we have a couple of things going on here. My boys by accident have the same first initial. When naming our second son, we happened to love the name Hesston. We were not looking for another H name. On purpose; all our kids have the same initial for their middle name as they do for their first name.

Here is what my husband and I agree on…the list is not long! HELP!

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Ryleigh[/name_f] (Not sold on the middle name)
Oaklyn [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] (scared it’s not a good grown-up name)
[name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_u]August[/name_u] (not sure I like [name_f]Annora[/name_f], but love [name_u]August[/name_u] and the NN [name_f]Nora[/name_f])

Please provide some honest feedback, I am starting to panic!

Warmest congratulations @farmmomma4,

Excited for you!

My suggestion is a sibset comprised of two-syllable surname-like names starting and ending with the same letters.

Example:

[name_m]Holden[/name_m] {and} Hesston … both start with “h” and end with “n”

[name_f]Ansley[/name_f] {and} [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] … both start with “a” and end with “y”

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Avalon[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_u]Auden[/name_u]
[name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]

If you love [name_u]August[/name_u], why not use [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_f]Annora[/name_f]?

Out of the three, I like [name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_u]August[/name_u]. If you are going to call her [name_f]Nora[/name_f], maybe not loving [name_f]Annora[/name_f] is not as important. Another option would be to name her [name_f]Nora[/name_f], which stands great on its own. Maybe [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Neve[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]. I like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] but not [name_f]Ryleigh[/name_f]. Maybe [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]!