4th baby on the way (and a second niece too!)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone :slight_smile: I have been browsing this website for years and got tons of inspiration for my three kids names. I am pregnant with my fourth (a baby girl) right now and am due on the 12th of [name_u]December[/name_u]. We’ve narrowed down a few names but nothing feels perfect yet. We want a name that flows with her siblings names and sounds nice with our surname ([name_u]Aberdeen[/name_u]).
Our style is eclectic to say the least, I’m not sure how to describe it so I’ll put a list of some of the names we like below. Our first son is named [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_f]Madsen[/name_f] [name_u]North[/name_u]. [name_f]Madsen[/name_f] is my maiden name, [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] and [name_u]North[/name_u] we just liked the sound of (he was born pre- [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u] but it dosn’t bother us). We also have a daughter called [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_f]Luz[/name_f]. My husband was hesitant to call her [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] at first thinking it too much of a boys name but I love the sound (and the history behind it) and find it very soft and feminine. Luckily we’ve had really great reactions to her name thus far. [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]'s middle names [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] (means evening star) and [name_f]Luz[/name_f] (light) we like both the sounds, that they aren’t very common, and love “[name_f]Evening[/name_f] star light”. Our youngest son is named [name_m]Israel[/name_m] [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] [name_m]Rune[/name_m], we love the sound, meanings, and history behind each name.

These are some of the names we are considering

[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ([name_u]Seren[/name_u] means star so we like the connection to her sister)
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]/[name_f]Noor[/name_f] ([name_f]Noor[/name_f] means light so again the connection to [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]'s name)
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]/[name_f]Noor[/name_f]
[name_f]Cypress[/name_f] [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]/[name_f]Noor[/name_f]

These are some other names we both like
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_u]Tiernan[/name_u]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Katharine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ireland[/name_f]
[name_u]Valo[/name_u]
[name_f]Noor[/name_f]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u]
[name_f]Venus[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Samira[/name_f]
[name_f]Calytrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Elke[/name_f]
[name_f]Tasmine[/name_f]
[name_f]Tamsin[/name_f]
[name_f]Electra[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Eila[/name_f]
[name_u]Lake[/name_u]
[name_u]James[/name_u]

If you could suggest any other names, or combinations, or give any type of critique/feedback I would really appreciate it! Thanks berries :slight_smile:

[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would be my favorite, followed by [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] [name_f]Noor[/name_f].

[name_m]Just[/name_m] some random combos:
[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Noor[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]/[name_u]Lake[/name_u]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]/[name_f]Noor[/name_f]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]/[name_f]Noor[/name_f]

Best of [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!

[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is definitely my favourite! It’s lovely!
Other beautiful welsh names; [name_f]Rhonwen[/name_f], [name_f]Branwen[/name_f], [name_f]Anwen[/name_f] and [name_f]Olwen[/name_f].
I don’t love [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] because the wyn ending denotes a male name in the Welsh language. Plus, it’s kind of popular.

First name combo I thought of was [name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Velvet[/name_f] [name_f]Noor[/name_f].

I like [name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_u]Seren[/name_u] and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] would make beautiful additions!

[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_u]Seren[/name_u] is my fav by far!! I love love the suggestion of [name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Noor[/name_f].

My only suggestion is a Welsh name, not very common, Rhianwen. I much prefer it to [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f].