4th brother final list

Trying to narrow our list!

I have 3 boys that all go by their middles… First name is a family classic and middle is more fun with maybe a nickname.

J@mes [Collier]
Willi@m [Fitzgerald]
Ch@rles [Shepherd]

They go by
“Collier, Fitz & Shep"

Please vote for your fav sib name from the poll (can choose more than one and feel free to leave feedback in the comments!

Which fits best for 4th brother
  • John Wilder “Wilder”
  • John Cormac “Mac”
  • John Bridger “Bridger”
  • John Theodore “Teddy”
  • George Theodore “Teddy”
  • George Wilder “Wilder”
0 voters

Sorry if this posted twice- I can’t figure out if the poll is working! :slight_smile:

I like the symmetry of having another -er name since your last two kids both end in -d. And [name_m]George[/name_m] to avoid repeating a first initial. Both of these are nitpicky patterns to notice, but it’s just what I used to narrow it down. All of your options are great!

[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is very cool! I love [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] ‘Mac’ too, though I’d prefer [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] (if that’s an option)

1 Like

Thanks for this feed back! I do like [name_m]George[/name_m] better for the first spot, but hung up a little because [name_m]John[/name_m] has the stronger family connection!

1 Like

[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] for me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the feedback! I keep coming back to them both! [name_m]George[/name_m] is a personal favorite, but [name_m]John[/name_m] has a stronger family connection, so we will see what my husband thinks! I appreciate all the thoughtful responses!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] with nickname [name_m]Mac[/name_m]. If you don’t want.to repeat a J for the first initial, I like Ge0rge Corm@c just as well as J0hn C0rmac.

[name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is such a darling name to go by! I love both [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_m]George[/name_m] for the first name, but I voted for [name_m]George[/name_m] since it’s not as commonly used and has a nice ring to it :slight_smile: