4th daughter needs a name!

I posted yesterday asking for help naming our 4th daughter who was born this week. Our top two were [name_f]Bel[/name_f]én and [name_f]Francine[/name_f] but today my husband said he’d consider a long time favorite of mine, [name_f]Leona[/name_f]. We had also talked about [name_f]Selma[/name_f].

Our three girls are: [name_f]Julia[/name_f], [name_u]Simone[/name_u] and [name_f]Calla[/name_f]

Please help!

Thank you!!

I’m still in the [name_f]Francine[/name_f] camp but if you really love [name_f]Leona[/name_f] you should use it!

Like pp,I still love [name_f]Francine[/name_f], but [name_f]Leona[/name_f] is a good fit too, if it’s the one you love. Not sure on [name_f]Selma[/name_f] - it feels too close to [name_u]Simone[/name_u] to me - almost like [name_u]Simone[/name_u] and [name_f]Calla[/name_f] blended

[name_f]Leona[/name_f]!!! It’s one of my favorite names, it’s so gorgeous. My vote goes to [name_f]Leona[/name_f] 100%. It also goes perfectly with your other children’s names.

[name_f]Leona[/name_f] is really lovely with the sister names! I also like [name_f]Belen[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Francine[/name_f] or even [name_f]Frances[/name_f] - [name_f]Frances[/name_f] seems to go slightly more and gives everyone their own endings. [name_f]Leona[/name_f] is good but then [name_u]Simone[/name_u] only non-A ending. [name_f]Leonore[/name_f] or [name_f]Leontine[/name_f] might be good options.

I like [name_f]Francine[/name_f] or [name_f]Leona[/name_f] for your new little girl. All the names are beauitful [name_f]Leona[/name_f] has a very nice flow :slight_smile:

I think [name_f]Leona[/name_f] fits in really well with [name_f]Julia[/name_f], [name_u]Simone[/name_u] and [name_f]Calla[/name_f]! It would be my pick!

While I like the name [name_f]Leona[/name_f], I do think it has a similar ending to [name_u]Simone[/name_u] and so would go with a variant. [name_f]Francine[/name_f] or [name_f]Frances[/name_f] would be my other favorite from your list. What about [name_f]Leora[/name_f]/[name_f]Liora[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f], or [name_f]Leonie[/name_f]?

[name_f]Selma[/name_f]! ——-

I really like [name_f]Leona[/name_f] and [name_f]Selma[/name_f], but I like that [name_f]Leona[/name_f] isn’t repeating an initial and I like that it would mean 2 of your daughters have 2 syllable names and 2 would have 3 syllable names.

Out of all the options I like [name_f]Belen[/name_f] the best. It’s so lovely and unexpected and sounds beautiful with your daughters’ names.