5 days to go! Help!

[name]Hi[/name] berries,
We are down to the wire and hubby and I still haven’t settled on any names! Our 2nd child is due in 5 days. We didn’t find out the gender, but baby #2 is joining big brother [name]Tristan[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. We want a name that fits well with [name]Tristan[/name] but are having trouble settling on anything. Please help! A few names we have thrown around are [name]Chelsea[/name], [name]Carys[/name], [name]Emily[/name], [name]Cora[/name], and [name]Thalia[/name] for a girl and [name]Spencer[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name] for a boy. We are open to your input and suggestions! Thanks!

Congrats! I’m due with my second very soon too.

[name]Tristan[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is great. [name]Do[/name] you want to continue the alliteration with this baby?

[name]Chelsea[/name] - dated, in my opinion
[name]Carys[/name] - ok
[name]Emily[/name] - it’s literally everywhere. I’d opt for something less popular.
[name]Cora[/name] - I like this and think [name]Tristan[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] are a cool sibset.
[name]Thalia[/name]- not my style, but ok

The first name I thought of for you is [name]Gwen[/name]. [name]Tristan[/name] and [name]Gwen[/name] just seem like a great pair.

[name]Spencer[/name] - Nice
[name]Rhys[/name] - I like this!

What about…
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Colin[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

Thanks so much for the suggestions teddy’smom! I will pass these on to my husband to see what he thinks. We actually considered [name]Gwen[/name] in my first pregnancy before we found out it was a boy. We didn’t plan to name our first 2 T names, it just kinda happened :slight_smile:

Good luck to you on your second as well!

I really like [name]Carys[/name] paired with [name]Tristan[/name] for a girl. I like [name]Thalia[/name]/[name]Talia[/name] too, but I wouldn’t choose another T name. For a boy, [name]Rhys[/name] just looks/sounds too close to [name]Tristan[/name]. [name]Spencer[/name] is a good fit. Here are some other ideas…

girls -
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Nola[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name]

boys -
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name]
[name]Leon[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name]
[name]Lysander[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Rufus[/name]
[name]Rupert[/name]

[name]Hugo[/name]

Thanks for your insight, poptart! I like [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], and [name]Josephine[/name], but Hubby isn’t a fan. Another name I like for a boy is [name]Henry[/name], but, again, Hubby isn’t a fan. Oh well :slight_smile: I will run your lists by him to see if anything strikes him.

I love [name]Cora[/name] with [name]Tristan[/name]! I think I’d pick [name]Spencer[/name] over [name]Rhys[/name] for a little brother.

I like [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] for a girl, and I like both [name]Spencer[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name] for a boy. I think they all sound nice with [name]Tristan[/name]. Suggestions:

[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Leah[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]

[name]Bryce[/name]
[name]Cade[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]