5 days until due date and baby is still nameless

I have a few favorite names for my little man due in five days but I just can’t decide. I don’t love any name as much as I love my daughter’s name ([name]Mahalia[/name]). I had no problem picking her name, I knew if I had a girl it would be [name]Mahalia[/name] and for a boy I always wanted to use [name]Isaiah[/name] but have met way too many [name]Isaiah[/name]'s in the last few years and it has turned me off of the name.

The names on my list are:
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]

The middle name is [name]Blake[/name] and last name is two syllables. Any input on these names or suggestions of similar names would be really appreciated.

Out of your current list my favorites are [name]Harrison[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], and [name]Maxwell[/name]. To be honest though, none of them feel like they match [name]Mahalia[/name]. [name]Mahalia[/name] is unique and has a very distinctvl feel. Have you considered other Hebrew names for your son? Here are a few:

[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Avi[/name]
[name]Noam[/name]

None of these are quite as well known as [name]Isaiah[/name]. Although I still think that is a good option! Good luck :slight_smile:

[name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Blake[/name] sounds handsome!
I actually like all the names on your list but I think [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Blake[/name] has the best flow. I list my fav combos in order 1-5 with 1 being my favorite flowing combo.

1. [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Blake[/name]
  2. [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Blake[/name]
  3. [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Blake[/name] (I adore the name [name]Sawyer[/name]!)
  4. [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Blake[/name]
  5. [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Blake[/name]

Good luck!

[name]Mahalia[/name] is such a lovely, exotic sounding name. From your boys’ list, I think [name]Mahalia[/name] & [name]Rowan[/name] work really well together. [name]Rowan[/name] seems to have a slightly exotic feel, and it makes [name]Mahalia[/name] feel a bit nature-y (to me, at least!). I think any of the names on your list could go with [name]Mahalia[/name], but I’m not really a fan of [name]Mahalia[/name] & [name]Sawyer[/name]. They just feel like an odd pair to me. [name]Maxwell[/name], [name]Harrison[/name], and [name]Tobias[/name] are all very serious names, while [name]Mahalia[/name] is more fun and exciting. However I do think that [name]Mahalia[/name] & [name]Harrison[/name] or [name]Mahalia[/name] & [name]Tobias[/name] would make interesting combos.

My only problem with [name]Mahalia[/name] & [name]Maxwell[/name] is that if you plan on having any more children in the future, it could set you up for an M pattern. Of course you wouldn’t have to continue with M names, but for me, something like [name]Mahalia[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name], and say, [name]Julia[/name], sounds off. Then again this might just be me, or you might not have any more children. It might not pose a problem for you at all.

Some other suggestions:
[name]Mahalia[/name] and…
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name] (but then again, I don’t know if you want another -ia name)
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]

So my vote basically goes for [name]Mahalia[/name] & [name]Rowan[/name] :slight_smile: But if you like any of the suggestions I’d love to know!

[name]Mahalia[/name] is lovely. I think [name]Rowan[/name] goes best with [name]Mahalia[/name] from your list and [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Blake[/name] is very handsome.

Thanks everybody for the input. I like [name]Ezra[/name] a lot which a few people mentioned.

[name]Tobias[/name] [name]Blake[/name]! [name]Love[/name] it!

I reeeeally would like to meet a child name [name]Izaiah[/name]… a cool twist on your original :wink:

[name]Izaiah[/name] is a really horrible spelling. I also like [name]Ezra[/name].