#5 for our spunky/literary family POLL

I second this! Everything!

[name]Hi[/name] guys!

[name]Fitz[/name] here. [name]Jac[/name] wanted me to let all of you that she has gone into labour! We’re here at the hospital waiting for the little one to make it’s appearance! We are really excited to meet our fifth little bub, and can’t wait to see if he is our [name]Crewe[/name] or [name]Zara[/name]/[name]Clemency[/name]/[name]Imogen[/name]/[name]Willa[/name]!

While I am on here, I just wanted to personally thank all of you, sincerely, for all of your fantastic suggestions in naming the new addition to our family! Couldn’t have done it without you!

[name]Tallulah[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Juniper[/name] and [name]Hawthorne[/name] will be jealous they didn’t have a fantastic group of people helping to name them … but I think they will get over it once they meet their new sibling!

Many thanks,
[name]Fitz[/name] [name]Gardner[/name]

Oh, good luck to you and [name]Jac[/name], then! Can’t wait to see if you end up with a little girl or boy, and if you’ve got another girl, what name fits her best!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Oh my god! Yay! Can’t wait to hear what you decide on!

[name]Fitz[/name] thanks so much for the update. We are all so excited for you, love to [name]Jac[/name] from the nameberries.

Congrats on the little one!

[name]Willa[/name] [name]Munro[/name] got my vote by a mile! And because I’m crazy, I pronounced the nickname “[name]Wim[/name]” as “Vim”, as in vim and vigor, and of course, [name]Wim[/name] Wenders. :slight_smile:

I really don’t think [name]Willa[/name] is too close to [name]Tallulah[/name] (which is gorgeous, by the way). While they do end on the same syllable and have l’s in them, the stress is different, plus the number of syllables is different so I really don’t think they are too close.

But honestly, they are all lovely!

The suspense! Can’t wait to hear all about the little one and his or her name!

Hey guys, [name]Jac[/name] here!

Go on over to the Birth Announcement’s section to find out the name of our newest little bub!

Thanks SO MUCh everyone who helped name…it! (oh the suspense…)