5 weeks left....baby has no name

I can’t believe we’ve made it this far and no name yet!!! I never want to name a baby again!
We’ve narrowed it down to:

[name]Chase[/name]
[name]Greyson[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Brody[/name]

Thoughts, Opinions, Suggestions PLEASE!!!

I LOOOOVE [name]Eli[/name] [name]Jude[/name]!!! (or [name]Elias[/name] [name]Jude[/name])

We have a [name]Noah[/name], so I’m biased towards this name. :slight_smile: Everyone seems to love the name, though I will say that it’s somewhat popular! So if that bothers you, then probably would stay away from it. We absolutely adore our [name]Noah[/name], though!

I am partial to [name]Chase[/name] and [name]Miles[/name]!
All your names sound nice to me. Sometimes (as you may already know…) you can’t really put the name on the baby until you see that little one. That’s how we named our [name]Sean[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. [name]Sean[/name] wasn’t even on the list! We went in with [name]Logan[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Bryant[/name] & [name]Brooks[/name]. Go figure!!!

My favorites (in order) are [name]Noah[/name], [name]Greyson[/name] and [name]Jude[/name]. [name]Chase[/name] and [name]Miles[/name] aren’t as handsome as [name]Noah[/name], [name]Greyson[/name] and [name]Jude[/name], in me opinion. I love [name]Eli[/name] but more as a nn for [name]Elias[/name] of [name]Elijah[/name]. [name]Brody[/name] just doesn’t seem to have the elegance of the other choices. So my favorite is [name]Noah[/name]… good luck! I’m sure you’ll find the perfect name when he actually comes.

[name]Chase[/name]–(#67, second most trendy on your list) [name]Chase[/name] has never had any appeal to me. I think it already sounds dated. Consider [name]Channing[/name], [name]Chauncey[/name], [name]Chester[/name], [name]Zeb[/name].
[name]Greyson[/name]–(#381, becoming popular) Along with it’s brother [name]Grayson[/name]–which I prefer–it has a more aristocratic feel. Spelled [name]Grayson[/name], I think it’s one of your best picks. Consider [name]Jameson[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Edwin[/name], [name]Edmund[/name].
[name]Eli[/name]–(#100, jumped up charts considerably) This has never been a favorite of mine, although I like it better than its longer forms of [name]Elijah[/name] and [name]Elisha[/name]. Consider [name]Ezra[/name].
[name]Miles[/name]–(#166, slowly climbing) [name]Even[/name] though some may see this as trendy sounding, I do love this name. It’s one of my favorites of yours.
[name]Jude[/name]–(#224, steadily increased since around 2000) If you are using this in memory of the Beatles, then I understand the pull. Otherwise, this name isn’t phenomenal. [name]Judah[/name] would be a nice longer form.
[name]Noah[/name]–(#15, qui-i-i-i-ite popular) I know a [name]Noah[/name] who’s a girl, so…no. It’s hard for me to see. Not that great, anyway.
[name]Brody[/name]–(#70, has increased fairly quickly) This just sounds like a take-off of [name]Cody[/name] to me. If you’re going for the Irish feel, consider [name]Declan[/name], [name]Callum[/name].

(Out of your names)–
[name]Greyson[/name] [name]Miles[/name]
[name]Miles[/name] [name]Greyson[/name]
[name]Eli[/name] [name]Greyson[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Miles[/name]

(Out of your names + my suggestions)–
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Chester[/name]
[name]Miles[/name] [name]Chauncey[/name]
[name]Declan[/name] [name]Channing[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name] [name]Eli[/name]

Good luck! NameGoddess

[name]Chase[/name]-seems like a girls’ name, ok
[name]Greyson[/name]-don’t like it, plus it is fast becoming a girls’ name
[name]Eli[/name]-nice
[name]Miles[/name]-Also nice
[name]Jude[/name]-nice, probably better as a middle name
[name]Noah[/name]-too trendy
[name]Brody[/name]-[name]LOVE[/name]!

[name]Chase[/name] - like it
[name]Greyson[/name] - don’t like
[name]Eli[/name] - for me its better as a nn
[name]Miles[/name] - like it a lot
[name]Jude[/name] - as a middle name
[name]Noah[/name] - love it
[name]Brody[/name] - like it

favorites:

[name]Noah[/name] and [name]Miles[/name]

good luck. and don’t worry you are going to find the perfect name for your baby :wink:

[name]Chase[/name]: This feels trendy to me…
[name]Greyson[/name]: Ditto…
[name]Eli[/name]: I think it’s a very handsome name…
[name]Miles[/name]: I love it!
[name]Jude[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]!
[name]Noah[/name]: I’ve heard it so often, that it no longer sounds fresh to me. I think it’s a great name, though.
[name]Brody[/name]: It reminds me of [name]Brady[/name] and the -aden names…

My favorites are [name]Jude[/name], [name]Miles[/name], and [name]Eli[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Abbott[/name]
[name]Anderson[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Breckin[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name] (nn [name]Dash[/name]…reminds me of [name]Chase[/name]…)
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]/[name]Finnian[/name]/[name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Grady[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name]
[name]Lawson[/name]
[name]Macauley[/name]
[name]Nicholson[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Quillen[/name]
[name]Rafferty[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Shepherd[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Tate[/name]
[name]Tobin[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Walker[/name]
[name]Weston[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

[name]Abraham[/name]
[name]Abel[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Samson[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Zachariah[/name]

Good luck, Pinkmoon! :slight_smile:

Maybe change spelling of [name]Miles[/name] to [name]Myles[/name]… I think it looks better…
I like [name]Jude[/name]… but maybe for a girl…
I think you should go with [name]Chase[/name].

I actually completley disagree with this.
I think [name]Miles[/name] is best as is. The “y” makes it feel trendy and feminized, while [name]Chase[/name] IS trendy. (to me anyways).
I would go with either [name]Jude[/name] or [name]Miles[/name]. I don’t think [name]Jude[/name] is “girly” at all, but instead classy and elegant.

[name]Chase[/name]----not my fave, seems too trendy/verby
[name]Greyson[/name]—also trendy, I am generally not a fan of the last name as
first
[name]Eli[/name]—[name]Love[/name] it as it is!
[name]Miles[/name]----becoming more popular but still not a [name]Jacob[/name], I always think of
[name]Miles[/name] [name]Davis[/name] (not a bad thing at all in my opinion)
[name]Jude[/name]----[name]Adore[/name]! I think of the Beatles song and [name]Jude[/name] [name]Law[/name] (both lovely)
[name]Noah[/name]—Also [name]Adore[/name]! Classic but not overused, softer sounding but still
masculine
[name]Brody[/name]—sounds like a surfer’s name to me, but it could work

Maybe [name]Jordan[/name], [name]Cove[/name], [name]Taylor[/name], [name]Owen[/name], [name]Adam[/name], [name]Samuel[/name] ([name]Sam[/name]), [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Brandon[/name], [name]Blake[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name]…
I agree with one of the previous posters that said you will know better when the little guy appears. I suggest going in with three of your favorites and remaining open to inspiration…he will help name himself : ) Good luck!

I like [name]Greyson[/name] [name]Chase[/name] and [name]Noah[/name] [name]Brody[/name].

I actually completley disagree with this.
I think [name]Miles[/name] is best as is. The “y” makes it feel trendy and feminized, while [name]Chase[/name] IS trendy. (to me anyways).
I would go with either [name]Jude[/name] or [name]Miles[/name]. I don’t think [name]Jude[/name] is “girly” at all, but instead classy and elegant.[/quote]

I second ricamaca. [name]Myles[/name] is awful! [name]Chase[/name] is trendy (and girly, actually). [name]Jude[/name] is a perfectly fine masculine name (which would be terrible on a girl).

I responded on your other post, but I would take [name]Greyson[/name], [name]Brody[/name], and [name]Chase[/name] off the list entirely.

And my vote is for [name]Eli[/name]!

I LOOOOVE [name]Eli[/name] [name]Jude[/name]!!! (or [name]Elias[/name] [name]Jude[/name])[/quote]

Ooh! [name]Elias[/name] nn [name]Eli[/name]–I second that(:

My faves by far are (in order) [name]Jude[/name], [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Miles[/name]. Good luck!

My faves by far are (in order) [name]Jude[/name], [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Miles[/name]. Good luck!

I think the name [name]Miles[/name] is fantastic! I am in the minority when I say I don’t like [name]Myles[/name] spelled with a Y. When it’s written it looks too femine for me with a Y.
My husband and I are using [name]Miles[/name] for our son who is also due soon and when I told him people use a Y with [name]Miles[/name] he absolutely said “No way” and pointed out why.

No you can’t change to [name]Myles[/name] it looks like My [name]Les[/name], besides [name]Miles[/name] is perfect.

[name]Monica[/name] so happy to hear that you are going to name your son [name]Miles[/name]. My son is named [name]Miles[/name], and I just love, love, love it!

I like [name]Miles[/name] spelled this way too. I also love [name]Chase[/name] and [name]Noah[/name]. [name]Miles[/name] [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Miles[/name] [name]Chase[/name] both sounds good I think (depending on your last name of course) but lovely choices! :slight_smile: