5 weeks left....yet to name this baby!!!

I never want to name a baby again!!! I can’t believe we’ve gone this far and STILL have no set name! Here is our newly narrowed down list.
Opinions, thoughts, and suggestions all welcome!

[name]Chase[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Greyson[/name]
[name]Brody[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]

[name]Eli[/name]!!! No competition!

I love [name]Miles[/name], and had the cutest little [name]Miles[/name] in my last day care class. [name]Brody[/name] and [name]Greyson[/name] are also great names.

I like [name]Miles[/name] and [name]Eli[/name] with [name]Chase[/name] as a distant third.

I’ll rank them:

[name]Chase[/name]- 3rd
[name]Eli[/name]- 2nd
[name]Greyson[/name]- 4th
[name]Brody[/name]- 5th
[name]Miles[/name]- 6th
[name]Jude[/name] - 7th
[name]Noah[/name]- 1st

Best of [name]Luck[/name]!!

Definitely [name]NOAH[/name] (love that name!!)

Good luck

looks like we’re in the same situation, only i have 3 days.

i must admit i’m a fan of noah, eli, and greyson all of which are on my current list. :slight_smile:

good luck!

My favorites in order:

1. [name]Brody[/name]
  2. [name]Eli[/name]
  3. [name]Miles[/name]
  4. [name]Jude[/name]

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Eli[/name] earlier, and I [name]LOVE[/name] it but just wanted to add that I think [name]Jude[/name], [name]Miles[/name], and [name]Noah[/name] are the only other names on the list I would consider.

I would eliminate [name]Chase[/name], [name]Greyson[/name], and [name]Brody[/name].

[name]Chase[/name] is very feminine
[name]Greyson[/name] is very trendy
[name]Brody[/name] is bound to feel dated and it has the same qualities as lots of made up names like Broden

Please never use [name]Chase[/name]. It is so trashy. I would go with [name]Eli[/name] for sure.

[name]Gray[/name] or [name]Jude[/name] :slight_smile:

I love [name]Noah[/name] and would use it but it doesn’t go with my last name (which starts with H).
[name]Eli[/name]…also awesome.

I think [name]Greyson[/name] is a great name! I never hear it. There was a kid in my 5th grade class with that name, but otherwise, I’ve never seen it. Cool name!

[name]Miles[/name] or [name]Jude[/name]–they’re both great!

[name]Chase[/name]- to common and I have a hard time seeing an adult with this name being taken seriously.
[name]Eli[/name]-Cute
[name]Greyson[/name]-My favorite
[name]Brody[/name]-too surfer dude in my opinion
[name]Miles[/name]-love it, 2nd favorite
[name]Jude[/name]-negative biblical association ([name]Judas[/name])
[name]Noah[/name]-Cute, 3rd favorite