5 with same amount of syllables?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I’m not pregnant, just a teen berry, but I’m conflicted.

I want to have five kids when I’m older. Their names would be:

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] ([name_m]Wes[/name_m])

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] ([name_m]Ced[/name_m])

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Heloise[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] ([name_f]Edie[/name_f])

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]

Then I realized all their names have the same amount of syllables. Together they would be [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_m]Cedric[/name_m], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. Does it sound too similar with all of them having two syllables?

Also, is [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] too alliterative?

Any better suggestions for [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]? I like [name_f]Cora[/name_f] and [name_u]Jean[/name_u] but idk how I feel with both of them together.

Thanks, berries!

First off, beautiful names! [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is my #1 boy name! I think the names sound great together! I wouldn’t worry about the syllables! :blush:

Oh thank you! Isn’t [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] lovely? It’s so special to me, it’s a family name which makes it even better for me! Thank you for the advice!

1 Like

An absolutely wonderful name! It feels so soft and outdoorsy!

Gosh, I agree. I don’t like harsh sounding names such as [name_m]Ajax[/name_m], it’s just so non-aggressive and calm sounding!

1 Like