55 days (or so) left! Down to two names - what do you think?

See the results of this poll: What do you prefer?

Respondents: 90 (This poll is closed)

• Cleo Celeste : 57 (63%)
  • Quinn Violet: 33 (37%)

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]! Both names are beautiful, and they balance each other out as well. [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is also sweet, it just doesn’t wow me as much as [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]

Another vote for [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the alliteration there.

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] by [name_m]MILES[/name_m]!!!

I love [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], but I prefer the spelling [name_f]Violette[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] my opinion. :slight_smile:

I like [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] much more than [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] hands down!!!

Definitely [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]! [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]’s strong, fun, and feisty; a wonderful choice. I’m usually not a fan of alliteration, but with the different sounds it works well here.

Thank you for your feedback! I’ve been leaning [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] but I’m avoiding telling anyone in person so I’m dying for opinions :slight_smile:

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is absolutely stunning!

Am I allowed to offer up my preference for [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]?

I hadn’t thought of that! I’ll see what my husband thinks :slight_smile:

I think [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] rolls off the tongue a little better. Although I do also like the suggested [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] as well.