5th baby help!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there!

I am 35 weeks with my 5th and we are having trouble coming up with a girl name! We do not know the gender and girls names have always been a hard one to agree on. I love [name_f]Evie[/name_f] but many names that get to that name seem so common lately. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband likes [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. I like this name but our last name starts with “Mil” and I feel like that is a tongue twister! Also without realizing it I feel like our kids names fit a certain type and would like to somewhat find one that fits! I will list our children’s names and names I have loved over the years. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

[name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_u]Mercer[/name_u] [name_u]Valor[/name_u]
[name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] (our only girl)
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]

Girls names I like: (some more as middle names)

Evalie
[name_f]Evaline[/name_f]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Anneli[/name_f]
Aeri
[name_f]Aurie[/name_f]
Amirelle
[name_f]Atalie[/name_f]
[name_u]Lux[/name_u]
[name_u]True[/name_u]
[name_f]Amerie[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f]
[name_u]Luka[/name_u]
[name_f]Nolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Noelani[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_f]Viera[/name_f]
[name_f]Novalie[/name_f]
[name_u]Arya[/name_u]
[name_u]Ireland[/name_u]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Lakely[/name_f]
[name_u]Honor[/name_u]
[name_f]Eveline[/name_f]
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Acadia[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f]

4 Likes

[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], [name_f]Evaline[/name_f], Evalie, [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Vienna[/name_f], and [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] fit so well!!!

Some more ideas along those lines are [name_f]Evelina[/name_f], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_u]Promise[/name_u], Silvie/Sylvie, Silvia/Sylvia, Sibyl/Sybil, [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelie[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_u]Briar[/name_u], Vivienne/Vivien/Vivian, [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], [name_u]Sailor[/name_u], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], and [name_f]Constance[/name_f].

let me know what you think! :wink: :heart: - [name_f]Elena[/name_f]

I feel like [name_f]Anneli[/name_f], [name_u]Lux[/name_u], [name_f]Nolia[/name_f], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Noelani[/name_f], [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], [name_f]Novalie[/name_f], [name_u]Ireland[/name_u], [name_f]Eveline[/name_f], and [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] all fit really nicely with your other kid’s names! I really like [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] personally.

Some other suggestions:
[name_u]Lennon[/name_u]
[name_u]Laken[/name_u]
[name_u]Cove[/name_u]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]

[name_u]Lux[/name_u] or [name_u]Winter[/name_u] are jumping out at me!!

Ooh I love [name_u]Honor[/name_u] with your kids!

You have such gorgeous names!

Lonnox is probably my favourite choice, and I think it goes really well with the other names, but I’ve always had a soft spot for the names [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_f]Amalia[/name_f]. [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] is really powerful and elegant, but I’ve always preferred it as a middle. I made some combinations which I like out of the names form your list:

[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_f]Atalie[/name_f]

[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Atalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Viera[/name_f]

I think simply [name_u]Ever[/name_u] would fit so well with her siblings, and you could use the nickname [name_f]Evie[/name_f]. [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_u]Ever[/name_u] are very cute together.

First of all, let me tell you how much I adore your daughter’s name. [name_u]Scout[/name_u] has been on the top of my list, and [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is just perfection! :sparkles:

Based on the darling names of your children, I think we have a pretty similar taste in names, so here are some of the combos I adore.

[name_u]Aria[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] “Story” [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_f]Doris[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f]
[name_f]Dottie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Dusty[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u]
[name_f]Lua[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lula[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Mazzy[/name_f] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

It feels weird to suggest you the names / combos I treasure so much but I hope you’ll like some of them! :sparkles:

Good luck!

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is a pretty name, imo it doesn’t fit with your childrens names.

Though I do like [name_u]Ireland[/name_u] [name_f]Atalie[/name_f], or [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Atalie[/name_f]

[name_u]Lux[/name_u], [name_u]Luka[/name_u] or [name_f]Iris[/name_f] would be gorgeous with your children’s names! Have you thought about [name_f]Edie[/name_f]? Similar to [name_f]Evie[/name_f] but much less commonly used.

Other ideas for you:

[name_u]Billie[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Della[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Allegra[/name_f]
[name_u]Noa[/name_u]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Alba[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Etta[/name_f]
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Uma[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Araminta[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Gia[/name_f]
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]

What about [name_u]Ever[/name_u] (nn Evie) or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] (nn Rory)? I like [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_f]Acadia[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]True[/name_u].

Your kids names are gorgeous, and flow together perfectly.

From your list With [name_m]Roman[/name_m], [name_u]Mercer[/name_u], [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] I think my favourites would be:

[name_u]Lux[/name_u]
[name_u]True[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_u]Ireland[/name_u]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Honour[/name_f]
[name_f]Lakely[/name_f]
[name_f]Atalie[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Evie[/name_f] fits in with this set pretty well! If you want a longer name to maybe stand out from the previous four [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is the one that I kept thinking of (plus it comes with the nickname [name_f]Evie[/name_f] too!). If shorter names are more your thing the two I thought of were [name_u]Noa[/name_u] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. Of the ones on your list I definitely like [name_u]Ireland[/name_u] the best, I think it adds to the cool and modern but not too out-there vibe I get from the other names.

Wow I really love all these suggestions! There are some really good combos. This is so hard! I really like [name_u]Ever[/name_u]. Would [name_u]Everett[/name_u] be an option too? I know that is traditionally a boy name but [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is unisex. I could also just use [name_f]Evie[/name_f]. Thank you all for all these beautiful names and support I have some decisions to make!