6 days and 2 name choices -- you are all so helpful!!

(Scottish last name)

[name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name] McL…
or
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] McL…

Thank you for your advice and vote! :slight_smile:

I am biased because I am not an [name]Oliver[/name] fan especially dislike the nn of [name]Ollie[/name].

Why not have a choice between [name]Owen[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] and [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name]?

My vote would be for [name]Owen[/name] and No 2 for [name]Anderson[/name]

PS These names would fit the style too

[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Ashton[/name]

I’m going to stick with my original vote of [name]Anderson[/name], and I [name]LOVE[/name] it with [name]Forbes[/name]. What a handsome name!
I do love the sound of [name]Oliver[/name], and I think your pairing with [name]Montgomery[/name] is gorgeous. The only thing counting against it for me is its popularity, although I know you said it is less common where you live.
So I think they are both gorgeous names and you can’t really go wrong. If I were you I’d wait and see which name suits. As they have quite a different feel, I think you’ll know.
Good luck with the delivery, hope it all goes brilliantly. Let us know what you decide!

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] is amazing…that’s my choice!
Good [name]Luck[/name]!

PS - I love the nn [name]Ollie[/name] :slight_smile:

I vote for [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] - sounds great with your last name! I think [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name] sounds a little stodgy – due to the double surname, and “[name]Forbes[/name]” connection, but if those are family names with meaning for you, go for it! I recall you prefer the nickname, [name]Anders[/name], and that seems very original to me. Good luck!

Thank you!

Awesome names! :slight_smile:

[name]Oliver[/name] is one of my all-time favorite names, and I love it with your last name! I love [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name], too, but I think that the flow of [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name] McL____ is beyond amazing! :slight_smile:

So, while I love [name]Oliver[/name] more than I do [name]Anderson[/name] (Which isn’t to knock [name]Anderson[/name]…In my world, very few names can top the mighty [name]Oliver[/name]) :-), I have to vote for [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name] McL_____.

Good luck to you! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help!

I vote for [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name] because I love the flow of it with your last name. The main reason I love it though, is I love the nn [name]Anders[/name]!

This really is NOT easy. These are both great name combos. I absolutely love [name]Oliver[/name] but there is just something so new and exciting about [name]Anderson[/name] that I hate to see you not use it. I hope you do use it and I hope to hear on a baby, child, and man one day. I vote for [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name]!