6th baby girl? I'm due tomorrow!

Susan [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is soooo gorgeous I just love it !

1 Like

Penny/Penelope [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Lauren[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Alison[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]
[name_f]Kendra[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]
[name_f]Pauline[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]

1 Like

Whilst I don’t love [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], I think [name_u]Pippin[/name_u] is so cute! [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] seems perfect with your children’s names though so that gets my vote. I also like one of the previous poster’s suggestions of [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]/Vivienne, and also think the following would work well (sorry for any repeats):

Delphine
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]/Nell
[name_f]Antigone[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]

Lucinda [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]

Ahh, to name six girls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But really, congratulations! I think if you have a girl or boy, it’s bound to be a crazy time- I come from a one boy family and my brother really knows how to treat women haha! Your other girls’ names are so beautiful- [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f] for [name_f]Susan[/name_f] is so sweet, makes me think of It’s a Wonderful Life!

[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] and [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] are both pretty- I don’t know that you can go wrong! But here are some you might like:

[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] nn “[name_f]Birdie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] nn “[name_f]Ella[/name_f]” or “[name_f]Nora[/name_f]”
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] nn “[name_f]Lissie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] nn “[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]”
Margot
Josephine nn “Jo” or “Josie”
Leonie

[name_f]My[/name_f] choice is still [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]! I agree with the other posters: go in with several and don’t stress about finding the right name until you meet her! Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] goes great with big siblings, but I also love [name_u]Pippin[/name_u] and [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] so I don’t think you can go wrong with either!

2 Likes

some names that i think would fit are
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] (winnie)
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

Both names are great!!

I like your name choices but don’t feel they really fit with the older girls names.

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Erin[/name_f]/Erinne
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Ilene[/name_f]
[name_f]Irene[/name_f]
[name_f]Lauren[/name_f]
[name_u]Marian[/name_u]
[name_f]Marilyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_u]Penny[/name_u]
Winifred

Y’all have really gotten are style on the nose - so many of these names have been on ourlist before!!

Peregrine feels stronger and more solid to me, but [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] has some nice whimsical feel. [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is one we almost chose last year and I’ve also liked [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Ginger[/name_f]) But it felt too similar in sound to [name_f]Diana[/name_f].

Hi there.

Oh my gosh, your daughters’ names could not be cuter. Great work so far!

I much prefer [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] to [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]. [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] seems sort of masculine to me. Both [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] & [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] are a little more out there than the classic names that you’ve used already, but [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] if just another floral name that hasn’t caught on like [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] etc. So, I think it works! The main reason I like it, is because a little [name_f]Livy[/name_f] w/your sib set? That would be perfect! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] nn [name_f]Livy[/name_f]?

Sorry for any repeats, but maybe a few suggestions just in case? [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I personally think [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] totally works. Maybe…

Anita

Antonia nn [name_f]Nonie[/name_f]

Bernadette nn [name_f]Bette[/name_f], [name_f]Betty[/name_f] or [name_f]Nettie[/name_f]

Imogen nn [name_f]Imee[/name_f], Idgie, [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] or [name_f]Minnie[/name_f]

Indigo nn Idgie

Nora

Penelope nn [name_u]Penny[/name_u], [name_f]Polly[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] or [name_f]Nellie[/name_f]

Rosalind nn [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]

Rosamund nn [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]

Vivian nn [name_f]Vivie[/name_f]

Zinnia nn Zinny

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] best out of the two!

Linda [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Bronwen[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]

Lavender hope is stunning!

I like [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] nn [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]!

Lavender [name_f]Hope[/name_f] for sure! Good luck!

I absolutely adore [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]! Such a pretty name that works really well with the others

Oh my! The girls all have such lovely names & surely so will baby sissy.

I think [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is just spectacular and [name_u]Pippin[/name_u] makes me beam! I like that it is a bit “tougher” than her elder sisters but that’s what makes the youngest of six especially special :slight_smile:

We had a BOY!!!

Barnabas [name_m]Ransom[/name_m] (nn [name_m]Bear[/name_m])

We will have to hold on to these girl names for a 7th baby :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Aww what a lovely name! [name_u]Baby[/name_u] bear

Congratulations! :confetti_ball: Your first boy! :boy: You and your family must be absolutely thrilled.
You picked the perfect name and a wonderful nickname.

Good luck! Stay safe
Thank you for sharing your baby boy’s name with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like