9 days out and still no name!

[name]Baby[/name] to be delivered in 9 days and I still cant decide on a name ! husbands 1st choice is [name]Magnus[/name]. Middle name likely [name]Joel[/name] after dad or jack/[name]John[/name] after grandpa. I feel like [name]Magnus[/name] is a heavy name to give a child but I like different names. His alternate names include [name]Cyrus[/name],[name]Kane[/name] or [name]Brody[/name]. Any thoughts or suggestions?

[name]How[/name] about [name]Malcolm[/name]? [name]Malcolm[/name] [name]Joel[/name] or [name]Malcolm[/name] [name]John[/name] would be very handsome. (And I love the nn [name]Mac[/name].) Another suggestion is Callum, nn Cal.

Definitely agree that [name]Magnus[/name] is pretty heavy. Personally, I’m not a fan of it. [name]Brody[/name] or [name]Cyrus[/name] get my votes. Those are great and will work so well for your son at all stages of life.

Good luck, and congrats (a little early)!

I would like to second [name]Malcolm[/name], [name]Cyrus[/name], and [name]Brody[/name]. I really don’t like [name]Magnus[/name] at all. Besides, [name]Mac[/name] or [name]Mal[/name] make a better nn than [name]Mag[/name]. [name]Cy[/name] and Bro are also nice nns.

I also agree that [name]Magnus[/name] is a heavy name. I like [name]Cyrus[/name], he could always go by [name]Cy[/name] or [name]Russ[/name] if he so chooses. Good luck!

[name]Cyrus[/name] is a strong name but I don’t think it’s “heavy” like [name]Magnus[/name]. [name]Cyrus[/name] [name]John[/name] would be a wonderful combo. [name]Cyrus[/name] is a classic Biblical name that has a lot of history behind it. [name]Kane[/name] and [name]Brody[/name] are more on the trendy “surname” side so they don’t appeal to me as much. Other suggestions: [name]Cassius[/name], [name]Lucius[/name]/[name]Lucian[/name], [name]Darius[/name], [name]Marcus[/name], [name]Solomon[/name], [name]Duncan[/name], [name]Graham[/name], [name]Griffin[/name], [name]Brendan[/name], [name]August[/name], [name]Lennox[/name], [name]Abram[/name] and [name]Jude[/name]. [name]Hope[/name] you find a name you love soon. Good luck!

I’m not really a fan of [name]Magnus[/name], but your husband seems to love it.

I really really dislike [name]Cyrus[/name].

[name]Kane[/name] isn’t a bad name but [name]Kane[/name] [name]Joel[/name], [name]Kane[/name] [name]Jack[/name], [name]Kane[/name] [name]John[/name]?? I dislike all those combos.

[name]Brody[/name] [name]Joel[/name], [name]Brody[/name] [name]Jack[/name], Body [name]John[/name]? Same thing. Sounds hillbilly to me.

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but given these options I would actually go with [name]Magnus[/name]. I do like the [name]Malcolm[/name] suggestion though!