A and J's little sister is here!

On [name_u]October[/name_u] 31st 2021 at 2:41 am we welcomed our first daughter and final baby into the family.

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Belinda[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] joins big brothers [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Robert[/name_u] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Steven[/name_m]. :blue_heart::green_heart::heart:

She was 8 lbs 6 oz and 21 1/4 inches long.
We had a planned c section on [name_u]November[/name_u] 1st but apparently she was impatient to be here.

We were deciding between two names and her Daddy chose [name_f]Iris[/name_f] for her. Her middle names are after her grandmothers who are so excited to have a granddaughter to spoil now.
The boys have been so sweet and gentle with her and they sound so adorable when they say her name. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

67 Likes

Eek so happy for you! Iris is so lovely and I love that she has the same kind of mid-century vibe in her honors that her brothers have.

I hope you’re settling well and that her brothers continue enjoying being her big brothers!

5 Likes

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Belinda[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is just beautiful - she looks like an Iris!! Congratulations :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this announcement! Congratulations! What a gorgeous baby girl. Not only is her name stunning but it goes so well as a sibset too. Wishing you and your family all the best!

1 Like

Oh she is beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And her name is just perfection, welcome little [name_f]Iris[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I absolutely love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] such a gorgeous name and one of my contenders for my daughter [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Belinda[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is such a lovely name and sounds wonderful with her brothers names!

Honestly your impatient bundle of joy is absolutely beautiful such a lovely baby. I had a planned c section with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] I think I would have gone into complete panic if things hadn’t gone to schedule and she came early so I really hope your over the stress of all that and you have a swift recovery.

Once again congratulations!

1 Like

congrats! her name is so pretty!

1 Like

Congratulations!! So happy for you guys :heart: Her name is beautiful & so is she!

1 Like

congratulations! such a beautiful little girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and such a lovely name too! welcome to the world, iris!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name for a beautiful little girl!

1 Like

i absolutely adore her name (and she’s so cute!), congratulations!

1 Like

What a beautiful name!! Congratulations :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Iris Belinda Rosemary is such a lovely choice and goes so well with A & J’s. She’s just beautiful too :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

She is absolutely gorgeous :heart_eyes: [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], and congratulations to you and your family!

1 Like

Absolutely love her name! She is precious! Congratulations!

1 Like

Awwww! so happy for you! :heartbeat: She is darling!!

1 Like

Oh, congratulations! She’s absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is such a pretty name and it goes so well with [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] & [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] :blush: She is such a precious baby :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!! She is beautiful and has a lovely name to match!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, what a precious little girlie! Congrats! She has a lovely name!

1 Like