A and J's little sister is here!

Yay!! Congratulations! Her name is beautiful and it goes gorgeously with your boys’ names. She is such a pretty baby. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awww congratulations! She has a beautiful name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name for a beautiful baby! Congratulations; her name goes perfectly with [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, namesake! I’ve always loved my name and I’m sure she will too :heart:
You made the most wonderful choice.

Congratulations to your whole family!

3 Likes

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] names in all your children :heart_eyes: a stunning sibset of names.

1 Like

Congratulations :heart: She has a beautiful name!

1 Like

I’ve been looking forward to this announcement. :heart: Huge congratulations! I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] with A & J - they all go together so perfectly.

1 Like

Oh she is precious! Congratulations!!

1 Like

wow!!! so so happy for you - iris belinda rosemary is such a wonderful name and fits with her big brothers so well!!

she is such a sweetie - massive congratulations!!!

1 Like

Oh what a beautiful baby and such a sweet name!! [name_u]Perfect[/name_u] with her brothers. Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] her name and so perfect with her brothers! [name_m]Just[/name_m] beautiful!

1 Like

Oh my gosh congratulations! She and her name are both so so so beautiful (and I love her older brother’s names too)! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_f]Iris[/name_f]

1 Like

She’s lovely and you have chosen a beautiful name for her. Congratulations!

1 Like

Her name is so perfect! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name for a lovely baby. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] tends to fly under my radar, which it shouldn’t since it’s my favorite flower. And we had [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] on a longlist, and [name_f]Belinda[/name_f] is quirky and delightful here as well as meaningful. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

1 Like

Congrats!! Her name is so gorgeous and it sounds so lovely with her brothers too :heart:

1 Like

congratulations!!! her name is absolutely stunning and goes so well with her brothers’, she’s gorgeous! welcome to the world, iris

1 Like

Congratulations! she is adorable , beautiful name too welcome to the world [name_f]Iris[/name_f] :two_hearts:

1 Like

What a darling! Congratulations! I absolutely LOVE her name. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] her name!!! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like