A baby brother for Sophie, Natalie, Genevieve and Rhys!

Need baby boy name that goes with big sisters.
So far I’m liking the names
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], with [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] starting to grow on me! My DH likes [name_m]Kaden[/name_m] (too popular and trendy for me)

I love all your children’s names! I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] & [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] and both are a fabulous fit with your sibset. I agree with you - [name_m]Kaden[/name_m] is way too trendy and is a mismatch with your other more elegant and classic names! I’ve never been crazy about [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] but it also goes well with your other names.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] & [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] get my vote, they go great with your other children’s names.

[name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] is ok but I’m not a huge fan.
[name_m]Kaden[/name_m] definitely looks & feels too ‘trendy’ to be paired with that sibset, sorry.

I love [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]! Sounds so great! Here’s a little list of similar names!

[name_u]Ellison[/name_u]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_m]Eliam[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]
Zaine
[name_u]Tiernan[/name_u]
Winsdor
[name_u]Abbott[/name_u]
[name_m]Abram[/name_m]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
Amor
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Brandt[/name_m]
[name_m]Breccan[/name_m]
[name_u]Keenan[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]!

My favorite is either [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] or [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], I think both combos are wonderful. I think [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is fine but I am not living it as much as [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] and [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m], and [name_m]Kaden[/name_m] is far too trendy. Good luck!

I like [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] or [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]! Probably [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] just a bit more with your other kiddos’ names.

Suggestions:
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_m]Gavin[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Forest[/name_m]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]

Thoughts on these? Good luck!

You have chosen such great names for your children! My favorite to go with the sibset is [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]. I love it!!!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]!

Your children’s name are adorable.

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] sounds great, but [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Casper[/name_m] is cute as well. I wouldn’t go for [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] or [name_m]Casper[/name_m] as first names and I wouldn’t use [name_m]Kaden[/name_m] at all - I agree, way too trendy. [name_u]Ellison[/name_u] is also a name that could be used here.

I think that [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] fit very well with the names of your other kids, [name_m]Kaden[/name_m]? not so much.
[name_m]Kaden[/name_m] did make me think of biblical [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] immediately though and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] also makes a good combination in my opinion.

I agree-- your kids have really nice names. From your list, I like [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] the best followed by [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]. [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] and [name_m]Kaden[/name_m] are too trendy. [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] is a Welsh name (like [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]) that might be a compromise between [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] and [name_m]Kaden[/name_m]. Maybe your DH would like [name_m]Keith[/name_m] or [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m]? I like both of those with your sibset as well.

Some other possibilities:

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and

[name_m]Angus[/name_m]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Bram[/name_m]
[name_m]Bruce[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]/[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_u]Dane[/name_u]/[name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m]
[name_m]Edgar[/name_m]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_m]Harold[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Ivo[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m]
[name_m]Lowell[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]/[name_u]Toby[/name_u]
[name_m]Trevor[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Warren[/name_m]
[name_m]Xander[/name_m]
[name_m]Zane[/name_m]

I REALLY like [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], thank you for the suggestion!

I also love [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], and adore [name_m]Simon[/name_m] (my husband doesn’t like). I talked DH out of [name_m]Kaden[/name_m] but he vetoed [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] :cry: and suggested [name_m]Grayson[/name_m] (its cute buy still pretty popular) aby and every suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Thank you

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Joie[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]

I think both [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] or [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] are perfect with your other kids’ names! I personally would go with [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], but that’s just a personal preference… [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] works just as fine.

Other suggestions…

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Brody[/name_m]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Austin[/name_m]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]