A baby girl!

My [name_m]SIL[/name_m] and fellow name lover has just given birth to her 3rd child and second daughter!

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] & [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] are joined by a 6lb 10oz healthy baby sister, [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f].

They purposefully gave her names meaning ‘dawn’ and ‘light’ as she is the first baby to be born in my family after we lost my daughter, which I think is gorgeous.

Absolutly gorgeous name , and a beautiful meaning too .

Congratulations on your [name_m]SIL[/name_m] :slight_smile: [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] in life little [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] .

[name_m]How[/name_m] beautiful, many congratulations to your family!

Congratulations to your family!

Wow, what a meaningful name and what a lovely sibset. Congratulations to your family!

What a precious meaning!

Your nephew and nieces habe stunning names! [name_m]How[/name_m] lovely of her to remember your daughter in her new baby’s name. [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] make for the perfect trio. Congratulations new aunty!

Simply beautiful, congratulations to your family : )

They all have such beautiful names, and hers has great meaning. Congrats on the new baby.