A brother for Cameron & Taylor

Hello!! I posted in the girls space too but we don’t know the gender so I’m popping over here too. My husband and I have two boys, [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] (11) and [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] (8). We’re expecting our third in [name_u]January[/name_u]!!

For a boy, we’ve thought about possibly using:

[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_u]Jamie[/name_u]
[name_u]Alex[/name_u]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]/[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]

My favourite right now is [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] but my husband loves [name_u]Max[/name_u]. We’d love to hear what you think of our list & if you have any suggestions then we’d love to hear them!!

Thank you :slight_smile:

My vote is for [name_u]Alex[/name_u], and I’ll tell you why: I went to HS with a nice guy named [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u], and his brother was [name_u]Alex[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u], so I think all the names go well together. [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] is actually my favorite name from your list though. I also like [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], nn [name_m]Ben[/name_m].

I like:

[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
Alwxander

I like [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] the best :slight_smile: Not something you see everyday but not too off the wall either and [name_m]Ben[/name_m] is a great nickname. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] on paper but spoken out loud everyone will call your kid “rice”.

I vote for

[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]

Not a fan of [name_u]Jamie[/name_u].

I think [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] would be perfect. Good luck!