[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Ian[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Benji[/name_m]
[name_u]Easton[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]

1 Like

I love your list! [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] would be my top pick. [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] and [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] and charming too! I’m a big fan of Vintage nicknames

I’m pretty sure these two haven’t been mentioned - [name_u]Reggie[/name_u] and [name_m]Albie[/name_m]

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone for your ideas some great boys names suggestions…
It looks like most people love [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I like the sound of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] also :heart:
I love [name_m]Albie[/name_m] it has always been a favourite but I can’t convince hubby…
I like the suggestion [name_u]Easton[/name_u] but we have a freeway near us called the eastern I would constantly remind me of this :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I really love [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. I would probably suggest a more formal name and use the nicknames sonny personally.

Anderson nn [name_u]Sonny[/name_u]
[name_u]Jameson[/name_u] nn [name_u]Sonny[/name_u]
[name_m]Bryson[/name_m] nn [name_u]Sonny[/name_u]
[name_m]Garrison[/name_m] nn [name_u]Sonny[/name_u]

I also like [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but I get Scoobie Doo imagines for [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

1 Like

Jude
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] “[name_m]Benji[/name_m]”
[name_u]Amos[/name_u]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m] “[name_u]Sonny[/name_u]/Bear” ([name_m]Bear[/name_m] because [name_m]Orson[/name_m] means [name_m]Bear[/name_m])
[name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] “[name_u]Cal[/name_u]”
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] “[name_u]Ollie[/name_u]”
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]

1 Like

My favorite is [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]!! So very cute and flows quite well. If he grows up and wants to ditch the [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] and go by [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] that’d work too. I envision using both first and middle when addressing him since the first name is a sort of nickname. Loving everyone else’s suggestions!

1 Like

Maybe something nature themed to link the two. [name_u]Rowen[/name_u] was the first to come to mind. Also [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Skylar[/name_u], or [name_u]Hunter[/name_u]. [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] also sound nice together.

1 Like

Sonny/Sunny [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] would be amazing!

I like [name_u]Bowie[/name_u] and sunny the most