A brother for Donovan (Van) - Your ideas please!

My husband and I are due in [name]July[/name] with our first child - a boy! We are strongly considering naming him [name]Donovan[/name] and if we do, we plan on pretty much always calling him [name]Van[/name] for short. (We’ll pull out the [name]Donovan[/name] card when he’s in trouble!)

[name]Ever[/name] the planner, I’m thinking ahead of what we would name [name]Van[/name]'s future sibling(s). I like sibsets that work together, and so I’m thinking ahead, making sure I like the [name]FEEL[/name] of names that go well with [name]Van[/name], selling me even more on our name choice. (Or persuading me that we need to keep looking…)

So…
If [name]Van[/name] has a little sister, I’m liking:
[name]Van[/name] and [name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Van[/name] and [name]Annika[/name]
[name]Van[/name] and [name]Adrienne[/name] (Adri?)
[name]Van[/name] and [name]Maya[/name]
[name]Van[/name] and Murielle/Muri
I feel like we have lots of viable options for a girl…

If [name]Van[/name] has a little brother, I’m liking:
[name]Van[/name] and Tulliver
[name]Van[/name] and [name]Beauregard[/name]/[name]Bowie[/name]
[name]Van[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Van[/name] and [name]Tobin[/name]
[name]Van[/name] and [name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Van[/name] and [name]Judd[/name]
but… well, this is where I’m struggling! None of these quite hit the mark, mostly because I don’t think I can convince my husband to use these names. He tends to gravitate toward ‘safer’ names that he’s more familiar with.

What would you name [name]Van[/name]'s little brother(s)? REALLY appreciate your ideas; they are SO helpful!

[name]Donovan[/name] ([name]Van[/name]) and…

[name]Frederick[/name] ([name]Fritz[/name])
[name]Callum[/name] ([name]Cal[/name])
[name]Walter[/name] ([name]Walt[/name])
[name]Malcolm[/name] ([name]Mac[/name])
[name]Ronan[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]

Thank you so much! Would never have thought to call [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Fritz[/name], and that’s adorable! As is [name]Malcolm[/name]/[name]Mac[/name]. [name]Will[/name] run these by the husband. Thanks again!

Well, my husband’s name is [name]Donovan[/name] and he has a half brother named [name]Ryan[/name]. Does that help? lol His younger sister’s name is [name]Angel[/name].

You are welcome - let us know how it goes!

Oh I like [name]Donovan[/name]! What will his middle name be?