A brother for Liam...help!

Berries,
We’re expecting a boy, and already have a [name]Liam[/name]. My husband is Irish and I am Dutch. We like the idea of using a name that falls into one of our heritages, but is not required. [name]Liam[/name]'s middle name is [name]Hans[/name] (a family name). Our last name is [name]Stanley[/name]…so nothing that ends in S or “ley”. Also, I’m not crazy about surnames as first names.

Name must include one of the following family names:

[name]Patrick[/name] (middle name only)
[name]Joseph[/name] (middle name only)
[name]Erik[/name] (first or middle)

Other names on our list:

[name]Owen[/name] (love this name but worried about popularity)
[name]Brendan[/name]
[name]Casper[/name] (not sure with the friendly ghost connection)
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Sean[/name]

OK…I need suggestions…I’m having a hard time finding anything I really love. Opinions please!

I don’t have any other suggestions for you right now but I have to tell you how much I love the name [name]Casper[/name], and it sounds especially wonderful with [name]Liam[/name]! I know a lot of people have reservations about [name]Casper[/name] because of the ghost connection as you mentioned, but I think the name has really outgrown that association. I find it really masculine and distinguished, with a lot of character. [name]Casper[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] is great!

[name]Erik[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] sounds great to me! Anyway here are some suggestions to get you started:
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Adrian[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Bastian[/name]
[name]Coen[/name]
[name]Cohen[/name]
[name]Brennan[/name]
[name]Frederik[/name]
Guus
[name]Izaac[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Richard[/name]
[name]Ruben[/name]
[name]Jordi[/name]
[name]Martin[/name]
[name]Nico[/name]
[name]Paul[/name]
[name]Brendan[/name]
[name]Brian[/name]
[name]Conan[/name]
[name]Eamon[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Grady[/name]
[name]Kieran[/name]
[name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Neil[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Seamus[/name]
[name]Shaun[/name]/[name]Sean[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Tobin[/name]

Like any?

Jackiet - thanks for the approval of [name]Casper[/name]. I really like the name…my husband too, but I know his family will hate it. Still thinking about it though

[name]Lily[/name] - [name]Eamon[/name] is actually my husband’s great grandfather’s name…but I really feel like it sounds too close to aidan, and hayden, and jayden etc…

I like [name]Tobin[/name]…husband doesn’t
I nannied a [name]Kieran[/name]…just can’t get that little one out of my head so it’s out
[name]Brendan[/name] is a possibility…but again, just not in love with it

I really, really like [name]Owen[/name] [name]Patrick[/name], and it goes well with [name]Liam[/name]!