A brother for Max

So I am a total name lover. I get such joy from helping with names and am very decisive about it but for some reason this baby is still unnamed at almost 5 months. My 5 year old was [name_u]Max[/name_u] almost instantly. If the baby was a girl she would have been [name_f]Serena[/name_f] or [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] ([name_f]Coco[/name_f]). Our last name starts with a B and my husband would love a B first name (as his starts with a B) but there’s nothing I’m loving. My favorite name is [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] but our last name led to my husband being called Bunns growing up. I don’t think I can make him [name_m]Harry[/name_m] Bunns so I’m leaning towards that as a middle name. Below is our list. Open to all thoughts and suggestions.

[name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m]
[name_m]Davis[/name_m]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m]/[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]/[name_m]Jake[/name_m]/[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Jett[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Josh[/name_m]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Meyer[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Tov[/name_m]

I love [name_m]Meyer[/name_m]!

My favorites on your list are [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Jett[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], and [name_m]Miles[/name_m]. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] but agree that it’s probably better left to the middle. I think [name_m]Jett[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] is a really cool brother for [name_u]Max[/name_u].
If you’re still looking for B names how about:

[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Bram[/name_m]
[name_m]Bernard[/name_m]
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_m]Benedict[/name_m]
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Basil[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckham[/name_m]
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_m]Brody[/name_m]
[name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_m]Brian[/name_m]
[name_m]Bruno[/name_m]

[name_u]Max[/name_u] was actually almost [name_m]Jett[/name_m] and ironically that’s the name he picked for his brother! I just don’t know if at 40 [name_m]Jett[/name_m] will resent it or if he’ll be called [name_m]JEFF[/name_m] forever.

[name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] would be perfect!

I also like [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] ([name_m]Griff[/name_m]/[name_u]Finn[/name_u]).

I love [name_u]Beau[/name_u]!
I also really like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] & [name_m]Griffin[/name_m]!

[name_m]Jett[/name_m] was my favorite on your list before I read the comments, and after it is definitely my favorite. I think [name_m]Jett[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] is the best sibset.

I really like

[name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

Some other suggestions are:

[name_m]Bruno[/name_m]
[name_m]Brantley[/name_m]
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Brogan[/name_m]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]