A brother for Pax Liam

Our 19 month olds name is [name]Pax[/name]. We love it, everyone who meets him loves it. It is unique but not weird, and has a sweet meaning ([name]PEACE[/name]). We are having another boy in [name]November[/name] and are at a loss for a name! I am so picky and like unique names, but dont like when they sound “made up”. I have about 3 that I really like…[name]Thane[/name] (means warrior), [name]Teague[/name] (means poet), and Tyce…Not sure why they all start with T. [name]Just[/name] ironic. I kind of like the one syllable, but am not set on it. [name]Pax[/name]'s full name is
[name]Pax[/name] [name]Liam[/name] Lajzer…we have a big last name… I really like the middle name [name]Kingston[/name]. [name]Thane[/name] [name]Kingston[/name] Lajzer, [name]Teague[/name] [name]Kingston[/name] Lajzer, Tyce [name]Kingston[/name] Lajzer. I dont [name]LOVE[/name] any of these…HELP!!!

A son named peace and a son named warrior? It sounds like the set-up for a novel. Too bad, because I like [name]Thane[/name]'s sound. Then again, very few people will probably recognize [name]Thane[/name]'s meaning.

[name]Peace[/name] and poet, though, match nicely - and I like [name]Pax[/name] and [name]Teague[/name]. That also makes me think of [name]Sage[/name] - [name]Pax[/name] and [name]Sage[/name], peace and wisdom. I love [name]Sage[/name] [name]Kingston[/name]!

I do like [name]Sage[/name] [name]Kingston[/name] a lot…i wish it wasn’t so well known as a girls name…I like masculine names. Not a name that could be for either. The only name i like that could go either way would be [name]Kai[/name]. I like [name]Kai[/name] [name]Kingston[/name] a lot. My husband doesnt love it though.

[name]Pax[/name] [name]Liam[/name] and brother…
[name]Tate[/name]
[name]Troy[/name]
[name]Bram[/name]
[name]Lon[/name]
[name]Thor[/name]
[name]Beau[/name]
[name]Boone[/name]
[name]Cole[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Baird[/name]
[name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Clark[/name]