A brother for Scarlett. We need help with a boys name.

I really need some inspiration for [name]Scarlett[/name]'s brother. We are italian with last name beginning with C ending in I. I tend to favor Italian names for a boy, but we are open to anything.

Husband has vetoed [name]Enzo[/name], [name]Benedetto[/name], Nicollo, and [name]Luciano[/name]. We have 4 months until the due date.

Thank you in advance for your help! We are at an impasse and I keep looking at girls names.

(cross posted in sibling names)

I’ll try to give you a mix of Italian and other

[name]Non[/name]-Italian:

[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Lewis[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Trevor[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Rafferty[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]

Italian:

[name]Alessandro[/name]
[name]Angelo[/name]
[name]Cipriano[/name]
[name]Dante[/name]
[name]Francesco[/name]
[name]Gian[/name]
[name]Giovanni[/name]
[name]Leonardo[/name]
[name]Marcello[/name]
[name]Matteo[/name]
[name]Otello[/name]
[name]Renzo[/name]
[name]Salvatore[/name]
[name]Silvio[/name]
[name]Tiziano[/name]
[name]Vicenzo[/name]
[name]Vittorio[/name]

i love [name]Luciano[/name] so I’m sorry that was vetoed! [name]Do[/name] you like any of these?

Names being used for boys in the Italian-speaking parts of Switzerland:

[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Leonardo[/name]
[name]Matteo[/name]
[name]Lorenzo[/name]
[name]Marco[/name]
[name]Alessio[/name]
[name]Manuel[/name]
[name]Tommaso[/name]

I personally think [name]Scarlett[/name] & [name]Luca[/name] would be a gorgeous sibset!

You are brilliant! Thank you for so many great ideas. I really like [name]Francesco[/name], [name]Giovanni[/name], [name]Luciano[/name]. If it was a girl, it would have been [name]Francesca[/name]. My only concern would be NN [name]Frank[/name].

I may be able to make headway on [name]Luciano[/name], but, it will take some time and convincing. Thank you again. Very very helpful and these names will be discussed tonight in more detail.

Great Suggestions! Thank you.

[name]Luca[/name] - I would love to use this but my cousin has a daughter named [name]Lucca[/name] who is now 4. Would that be weird to name our boy the same name?
[name]Leonardo[/name] - definitely a possibility
[name]Matteo[/name] - NN [name]Matt[/name], not too crazy about
[name]Lorenzo[/name] - reminds me of the movie [name]Lorenzo[/name]'s oil and I got very emotional about that story. So I couldn’t choose this name.
[name]Marco[/name] - possible
[name]Alessio[/name] - a little too feminine
manuel - [name]Don[/name]'t like
[name]Tommaso[/name] - but NN [name]Tom[/name]

Yes, that is beautiful. I will consider using it. But, my cousin’s daughter is [name]Lucca[/name] and she is now 4. I have some concerns. [name]Do[/name] you think it would be strange/inappropriate if 2nd cousins had the same name?

I think it would be weird for 2nd cousins of different genders to have the same name. Maybe [name]Lucio[/name] or [name]Luka[/name]?

[name]Anton[/name]
[name]Enrico[/name]
[name]Emilio[/name]
Felipo
[name]Federico[/name]
[name]Giorgio[/name]
[name]Marcello[/name]
[name]Paolo[/name]
[name]Martino[/name]

I think my favorites are [name]Marcello[/name], [name]Martino[/name], and [name]Enrico[/name]

I really like [name]Giovanni[/name]. I know a [name]Giovanni[/name] who goes by [name]Gio[/name] for short. [name]Gio[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name], great!

This is what I put on your sibling thread the other day:
[name]Lando[/name]
[name]Luca[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name] with [name]Scarlett[/name])
[name]Matteo[/name]
[name]Orlando[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name] with [name]Scarlett[/name])
[name]Teodoro[/name]
Allesandro
[name]Leonardo[/name] nn [name]Leo[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name] with [name]Scarlett[/name])

I notice [name]Luca[/name] is a “no”…
Still love [name]Orlando[/name] or [name]Leonardo[/name] with [name]Scarlett[/name].