A brother for Tempest and Eva

I am writing a story. I know there is a writer’s corner forum, I just put this on here in hopes of it being answered faster.

My main character is [name_f]Tempest[/name_f]. She has a little sister named [name_f]Eva[/name_f], and a little brother. I need a name for the brother. I am open to all suggestions and will post his name when finished.

Thanks!

[name_f]Tempest[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], and:

[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m]
[name_m]Maximus[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_f]Tempest[/name_f] are so different from each other, it’s hard to figure out what kind of overall naming style their parents have. I mean, [name_f]Eva[/name_f] is popular and traditional, while [name_f]Tempest[/name_f] is unusual and quirky. It makes me want to know if there’s some sort of story there. Is [name_f]Tempest[/name_f] her formal name, or was she such a force of nature as a baby that her parents started calling her [name_f]Tempest[/name_f] and the nickname just stick? Or did [name_f]Eva[/name_f] originally have an out-there name as well (like maybe [name_u]Echo[/name_u] or something?) that she hated, so she decided to change her name to something more normal? Are they full-blooded sisters, or are they step-or-half sisters that were named by different sets of parents? Or did Mom get to name one kid and Dad the other?

For the brother’s name… Well, if I was just choosing a brother’s name that goes with [name_f]Tempest[/name_f], I would go for something like [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u], [name_m]Forest[/name_m], or [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]. Doing the same for [name_f]Eva[/name_f], I would go with [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m], or [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. In a sibset with both [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_f]Tempest[/name_f]…maybe something that’s not really like either of them? Like [name_m]Duncan[/name_m], [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m], [name_m]Soren[/name_m], or [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]?

@mega_muffin

Thanks! I my head and on paper they sounded all right. They still do. After doing incredibly helpful research, I found out that tempest is a Shakespearean play. So, I went on to change my subset of characters to…

[name_f]Tempest[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], and [name_m]Othello[/name_m]

Thanks to you both

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your name choices. [name_f]Tempest[/name_f] is a cool name and I like the [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] theme.

[name_f]Tempest[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], and…

[name_m]Heath[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m]
[name_m]Irving[/name_m]
[name_m]Godfrey[/name_m]
[name_m]Harry[/name_m]