A brother for...

What would you name a brother to [name]Orion[/name] [name]Douglas[/name] and [name]August[/name] [name]Alan[/name]? [name]Douglas[/name] and [name]Alan[/name] are both family names. Some other family names are [name]Asher[/name], [name]Charlie[/name], [name]Stellan[/name] and [name]Kenneth[/name], but none of these really need to be used. I suck at coming up with boys names. It took me about 3 years just to come up with [name]Orion[/name] and [name]August[/name]. These are all hypothetical by the way, but I would like to have about 3 kids.

I love the pairing of [name]Orion[/name] and [name]August[/name]! I think vowel names usually sound fabulous together, and I think they both compliment each other every nicely. Plus, they both make me think of ancient times, with [name]Orion[/name] being Greek (I believe) and [name]August[/name] reminiscent of [name]Augustus[/name], which is [name]Roman[/name]. So for another boy, it might be fun to go with something else along those lines! Here are some ideas:

[name]Caspar[/name]
[name]Castor[/name]
[name]Conall[/name]
[name]Damon[/name]
[name]Evander[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Fintan[/name]
[name]Gunther[/name]
[name]Nestor[/name]
Lir
[name]Mars[/name]
Mentor
[name]Zephyr[/name]
[name]Julius[/name]

My favorites are [name]Orion[/name], [name]August[/name], and [name]Caspar[/name], and [name]Orion[/name], [name]August[/name], and [name]Evander[/name]. I also think [name]Julius[/name] [name]Asher[/name] is very handsome, as is [name]Charles[/name] [name]Evander[/name] or [name]Stellan[/name] [name]Evander[/name], if you wouldn’t mind putting a family name up front.

[name]David[/name]

I love [name]Casper[/name], [name]Damon[/name] and [name]Zephyr[/name]. Thanks! Keep the ideas coming!

[name]Orion[/name], [name]August[/name] and -
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Malachi[/name]
[name]Gareth[/name]
[name]Garrett[/name]
[name]Tiernan[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]