a brother to Gus

me and my fiance arent planning on having kids for a long time but the name obsessed person in me has talked about ames with me and at first the only boys name he liked was [name_u]Noah[/name_u] which is wayyyyy to popular for me so i asked him about other names and he said if we arent naming a boy [name_u]Noah[/name_u] then he wants to name his son after his grandpa who he never met [name_m]Gustav[/name_m]. so where it stands our son will be [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] A______n nicknamed [name_u]Gus[/name_u] (and he will be a second!) which i really kinda love but what if we have two boys? the middle name for a second boy will be [name_m]Craig[/name_m] after my grandfather. I want spmething old fasion and clunky like [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] with a cool short nickname
give me all you got

[name_f]TIA[/name_f]

[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] and [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]! [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_m]Craig[/name_m] is lovely! [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] works well too…
That was my first thought…
Other Ideas…
[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] and [name_m]Nicolai[/name_m]…
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] and [name_m]Aldo/name_m
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_m]Aldo[/name_m]
[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] and [name_m]Anders[/name_m]
[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] and [name_u]Drew[/name_u] (Dreux, is an alternative spelling…)
I think [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_u]Drew[/name_u]/Dreux would be lovely!
[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] and [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_m]Cy[/name_m]
[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] and [name_m]Ike[/name_m]
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_m]Ike[/name_m]
[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] and [name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Gustav[/name_m] and [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_m]Leon[/name_m]

[name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_m]Gustav[/name_m]. I myself would pair it with [name_m]Evander[/name_m] (Ev, [name_u]Andy[/name_u], [name_u]Evan[/name_u])
Maybe you’d like [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m], [name_u]Auberon[/name_u], [name_m]Salvatore[/name_m], [name_m]Caspar[/name_m], or [name_m]Jove[/name_m]?

any one else? my fiance has agreed to [name_f]Prudence[/name_f]!! yippee so now it stands at [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] and [name_f]Prudence[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] or [name_f]Prudence[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] ([name_f]Laurel[/name_f] would honuor my mom [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] would honour my grandma whos middle name is [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]) but we need another boy and girl name, middle names would likely be after family members so just rattle off names you think go good with [name_m]Gustav[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Gus[/name_u]’ and [name_f]Prudence[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Pru[/name_f]’