A Brother To Skyler

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!

I’m in need of some thoughts and opinions about boy names that go well with a brother named [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]. The last name is two syllables and starts with “Ch” and ends with “t”. Some ideas I already have are:
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m]/[name_m]Gareth[/name_m] (I like [name_m]Gareth[/name_m] slightly better, but many people seem to say it’s like [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] with a lisp)
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] or [name_u]Finn[/name_u] (not totally sold on it)
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] (I really like it, it has super cute nicknames, but it seems to classical to fit with [name_u]Skyler[/name_u])

Any help is much appreciated!

[name_u]Skylar[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
&
•Not [name_m]Garett[/name_m] because your surname also ends in T and is 2 syllables
•not [name_m]Gareth[/name_m] because -th ch- is a weird combo suffix/prefix and personally it’s kinda hard to say
•not [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] Because I agree it’s too classic and masculine to match the unisex skylar BUT I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] it as number 2s middle name
•[name_u]Finn[/name_u] I don’t like this with skylar for a few reasons… It leaves you with [name_m]Fin[/name_m] & [name_u]Sky[/name_u] rather strongly and just as sky I like it but I feel like it detracts from skylar and isn’t as bright as skylar
•[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] I like better than [name_u]Finn[/name_u]… It’s a little softer and skylar & [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] seem to meet somewhere comfortable. You have both a strong L emphasized in each name however which is up to your preference. These two together do feel more brothers to me BUT then [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] is rhymey and I dislike that personally
•[name_u]Robin[/name_u] & [name_u]Skylar[/name_u]
Both:
Are 2 syllable
Seem kind of wordy
Evoke nature
[name_m]Feel[/name_m] very very unisex
Have no common beginning or middle or rhymey sounds or strong sound commonality
I don’t like [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] because they end the same but that’s completely irrelevant.
My choice is
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] Ch___t
&
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] Ch___t similar
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] Jeriah Ch___t RJ is cute
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] Ch___t initials [name_m]ROC[/name_m]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] Ch___t masculine

Or maybe I’ll think of some more suggestions…

I like [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] & [name_u]Robin[/name_u]!

I like [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] I prefer [name_m]Garrick[/name_m]

Other ideas:

[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_m]Quimby[/name_m] “[name_m]Wim[/name_m]”
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m] “[name_u]Sonny[/name_u]”
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] “[name_u]Rafe[/name_u]”
[name_m]Gable[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]”
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] "[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m]

[name_u]Skyler[/name_u] and [name_m]Gareth[/name_m]

Thank you all so much for your wonderful help! I love [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Jeriah! So cute! I also adore the suggestions of [name_u]Micah[/name_u], [name_u]Asa[/name_u], and [name_m]Josiah[/name_m], and [name_m]Garrick[/name_m] is a nice alternative to [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] and [name_m]Gareth[/name_m]! Thanks for all the help!

I like [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] with [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] from your signature. [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] is also ok.

maybe [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] and…

[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_u]Teagan[/name_u]
[name_f]Cadence[/name_f]
[name_m]Hadrian[/name_m]
[name_m]Julius[/name_m]
[name_u]Adair[/name_u]

Congrats on your new boy.

[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t worry about making sibling names match. If you like [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] as a first name, go with [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] as a first name. It matches your elder son’s middle name [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], so you’ve got that if it’s a big concern. [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] has a nice ring to it, and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] feels matchy with [name_u]Skyler[/name_u].