A couple of new ideas... thoughts?

Hello!

I’m expecting my second baby, a boy! We’ve already been through the long list stage and had some nice combos sorted but we have recently come across a couple of other names that either [name]Henry[/name] or I like a lot and would love to some feedback on! Big sis is [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Hannah[/name].

From our original list:
[name]Joel[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] Drinkwater - this is our top pick at the moment
[name]Lewis[/name] [name]Henry[/name]/[name]Matthew[/name] Drinkwater

New ideas!: (middle name to be either [name]Henry[/name] or [name]Matthew[/name] - which do you prefer with each name?)
[name]Adam[/name] Drinkwater
[name]Jake[/name] Drinkwater
[name]Alan[/name] Drinkwater
[name]Jason[/name] Drinkwater
[name]Colin[/name] Drinkwater

We are still (as always) open to all other suggestions for [name]Daisy[/name]'s brother.

Thankyou all! [name]Val[/name] x

To go with [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Hannah[/name]:

1. [name]Joel[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] Drinkwater
  2. [name]Lewis[/name] [name]Henry[/name]/[name]Matthew[/name] Drinkwater–[name]Lewis[/name] [name]Henry[/name] is my favorite!

New ideas!: (middle name to be either [name]Henry[/name] or [name]Matthew[/name] - which do you prefer with each name?)
4. [name]Adam[/name] [name]Henry[/name] Drinkwater
3. [name]Jake[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] Drinkwater

[name]Alan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] Drinkwater
[name]Jason[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] Drinkwater
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] Drinkwater

I think I prefer [name]Joel[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] Drinkwater better with [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Hannah[/name] than [name]Lewis[/name] [name]Henry[/name] Drinkwater. [name]Joel[/name] has the same “happy” sound as [name]Daisy[/name] to my ears. [name]Both[/name] names make me smile. :smiley: Good luck to you!

I looooove [name]Joel[/name] with [name]Daisy[/name]. I think it’s the perfect brother/sister pair you’ve been looking for!

[name]Joel[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] is nice, have you thought about [name]Joel[/name] [name]Henry[/name]? I think I might like [name]Joel[/name] [name]Henry[/name] better.

Thanks everyone! OK, so stick with [name]Joel[/name] is the general consensus then!!

So, [name]Joel[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] or [name]Joel[/name] [name]Henry[/name]?

Thanks, [name]Val[/name] x