A Daughter & Son to Melia 🌸

I know this bandwagon kid of died, but I had this on my mind on the way home from picking someone up from the airport and couldn’t resist making a thread! :smiling_face:
We all probably know how this works by now, but…what would name a son and daughter to [name_f]Melia[/name_f] just based off off my name? or if you wanted to use my full name, what would you name a son and daughter to [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]?

Thank you! 🫶🏻

Based on [name_f]Melia[/name_f]:

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_u]Niko[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u]

Based on [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]:

[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] (Nia and Bastian)

1 Like

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] is like the cutest combo ever! Why did I never think to put those on my list? Thank you! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Based on [name_f]Melia[/name_f], I’d assume you liked froofy names with nicknames - I’d go for [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u] ‘Ana’ and [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] ‘Gus’, [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_f]Ana[/name_f] :blush:

1 Like

I love all those names! :smiling_face: [name_f]My[/name_f] brother is Augu$t and I LOVE his name! 🫶🏻 [name_u]Finn[/name_u] has been one of my favourite boys names for a while! I love [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u], she’s so sweet! Thank you :sunflower:

1 Like