A delightful character who likes kickboxing.....

I need some names ideas for deceased character. There are flashbacks to this character and her death so I need to name her.

She worked with and was close friends with [name]Annie[/name] [name]Ford[/name], my main female character. She is 28-years-old. She was born in [name]California[/name] and lived there until she was 12 when they moved to [name]Houston[/name], TX. She is of American and Puerto Rican descent. She’s an athletic cop who loves to kickbox. She has long black hair and brown eyes. She’s serious at work, but loves to unwind after work with a few beers and good friends. She’s outgoing and her smile lights up the room.

Surnames: I like these Loya, [name]Zamora[/name], [name]Santana[/name], [name]Cortes[/name], [name]Alonso[/name], [name]Moya[/name], Chapa, but anything from this list Most Common Hispanic Last Names in the United States would work if it flows nice.

Names I think may work: (in no special order) [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Rosa[/name], [name]Carmen[/name], [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Letitia[/name] (nn. [name]Letty[/name]), [name]Lucilla[/name] (nn. [name]Lucy[/name]).

Can’t wait to see what you all come up with.

I like [name]Patrizia[/name] for her, and Patt, [name]Patti[/name], [name]Patty[/name], [name]Pat[/name] and Trizzie, Trizzy are nice nicknames, if you want one.

Umm that is an interesting name. And, wow 4 syllables. I like it, but I think I’m going to have to put it on the back burner and feel it a little to see if it’s right for this character.

[name]Letitia[/name] “[name]Letty[/name]” [name]Zamora[/name] would be awesome! It has a sort of unexpected, spunky vibe in my mind. It definitely fits your description of the character for me.

I like [name]Camilla[/name] ([name]Millie[/name] or [name]Mila[/name]), [name]Carmen[/name] and [name]Rosa[/name]. I kind of like [name]Cortes[/name] for the last name. It strongly hints to her PR background but allows you to choose a softer sounding first name with a spunky nn for her. It would help round out your characters vibe without you having to do a ton of explanation to go with it.

Thanks for the suggestions. I love [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Cortes[/name].

Anyone else have any suggestions?

What about…?

[name]Maria[/name] Maldonado
[name]Teresa[/name] [name]Dominguez[/name]
[name]Elena[/name] Rojas
[name]Celia[/name] Rosales
[name]Nicola[/name] Serrano
[name]Luisa[/name] [name]Cortes[/name]

[name]Lola[/name] [name]Santana[/name]
[name]Georgina[/name] [name]Zamora[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Alonso[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Cortes[/name]