A family of boys + one girl

Hey there ladies and gents!

I’ve just started planning/writing a new story about a girl who gets mixed up with an array of Greek gods. It’s a pretty silly, light-hearted story with a lot of comedic elements.

The only thing is, I’m in need of some names. I’ve only got one at the moment, that of one of the main character’s younger brothers.

The one character who is currently named is a fourteen year old boy’s boy named [name]Grayson[/name]. He’s not the brightest bulb in the chandelier and is pretty much your typical teenage boy. He spends most of his free time playing Halo and getting into trouble with his friends.

Two of the characters for whom I need names are the main character’s twin twelve year old brothers. One is a bit more shy than the other, but they are both very much BOYS. They don’t have the greatest manners and take a lot of cues from [name]Grayson[/name]'s less than stellar behaviour.

The most important nameless character is in fact the main character. She’s pretty girly, but only so much as one can be when they’re raised in a house with only boys. Her mom died when she was eight so she’s only ever had her dad and brothers. She’s a bit of a goody-two-shoes and a homebody. She’s kind of nerdy but she’s pretty happy with where her life is. Her personality is rather quiet and subdued, but she’s not unwilling to let people know when she feels strongly about something. She has long auburn hair that she usually wears down, blue eyes, and is about 5’3", which is shorter than nearly all of her friends.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate any answers I get!

Twin Brother Names
Biblical names such as [name]Ethan[/name], [name]Noah[/name], [name]Caleb[/name], [name]Luke[/name], [name]Eli[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Tobias[/name], [name]Jesse[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] could work with [name]Grayson[/name].
Other more masculine sounding surnames that would go well paired with [name]Grayson[/name] are [name]Archer[/name], [name]Cooper[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Miller[/name], [name]Spencer[/name],[name]Thane[/name], [name]Barron[/name], [name]Beckett[/name], [name]Brogan[/name], [name]Cabot[/name], [name]Donovan[/name], [name]Eliott[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Hayes[/name], [name]Lowell[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name], [name]Merritt[/name], [name]Mitchell[/name], [name]Ross[/name], [name]Rowland[/name], [name]Sidney[/name], [name]Tobin[/name], [name]Barrett[/name], [name]Royce[/name] and [name]Vaughan[/name].
Timeless Names: [name]Leo[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Felix[/name], [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Julian[/name].

Female Main Character
Biblical names like [name]Abigail[/name], [name]Eve[/name], [name]Hannah[/name], [name]Ruth[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Bethany[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Magdalene[/name], [name]Mary[/name] and [name]Susannah[/name]
Timeless and/or Classic Names like [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Celeste[/name], [name]Claire[/name], [name]Jane[/name], [name]June[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name]
Surnames such as [name]Eden[/name], [name]Darcy[/name], [name]Jocelyn[/name], [name]Hadley[/name], [name]Tierney[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Delaney[/name], [name]Linden[/name], [name]Tamsin[/name], [name]Larkin[/name], [name]Teagan[/name], [name]Gillian[/name], [name]Hollis[/name], [name]Schuyler[/name], [name]Hailey[/name], [name]Ellery[/name], [name]Harper[/name], [name]Chauncey[/name], [name]Avery[/name], [name]Auden[/name], [name]Grier[/name] and [name]Finley[/name].

Some possible combinations for consideration - my favs are in bold
[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Jonah[/name] and [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Eliott[/name], [name]Sidney[/name] and [name]Auden[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name] and [name]Darcy[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Lowell[/name] and [name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Donovan[/name], [name]Spencer[/name] and [name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Ross[/name], [name]Vaughan[/name] and [name]Hailey[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Asher[/name], [name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Tamsin[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Caleb[/name], [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Archer[/name], [name]Rowland[/name] and [name]Hollis[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Thane[/name], [name]Royce[/name] and [name]Eden[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Eli[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Celeste[/name] (this name means “heavenly” which would work well with Greek gods)
[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Leo[/name], [name]Julian[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name]