A few names...

Tell me which ones you like.

[name]Andromeda[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name] (nickname would probably be Cinders)
[name]Liliane[/name]
[name]November[/name]
[name]October[/name]
[name]Willow[/name] (Too popular though)
[name]Lenore[/name]
[name]December[/name]

What do you think of the name [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Willow[/name]?

Thanks!

I think [name]Lucinda[/name] is fine, but Cinders is terrible in my opinion. It reminds me of fireplace ashes and [name]Cinderella[/name] cleaning. Sorry! [name]Andromeda[/name] is cool. I like the mythological connection, and it would pair beautifully with a classic name like [name]Jane[/name] or [name]Rose[/name]. Of your month names, I think [name]October[/name] would be a pretty middle name, but I like [name]January[/name] best as a first name.

[name]Andromeda[/name]-- I actually really like this, but I don’t think it’s very usable

[name]Lucinda[/name]-- It’s nice, but I prefer [name]Lucia[/name] or [name]Lucy[/name]. Not really a fan of Cinders

[name]Liliane[/name]-- This is really pretty, I almost like it better than [name]Lillian[/name]

[name]November[/name], [name]October[/name], [name]December[/name]-- I don’t really like month names at all, especially these…

[name]Willow[/name]-- Kind of cute, not really my style

[name]Lenore[/name]-- I like [name]Leonora[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] better

[name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Willow[/name]-- I like it! Seems really wispy, though…

My favorites are [name]Andromeda[/name], [name]Liliane[/name], and [name]Lucinda[/name] :slight_smile:

I think [name]Lucinda[/name] is fine, but Cinders is terrible in my opinion. It reminds me of fireplace ashes and [name]Cinderella[/name] cleaning. Sorry! [name]Andromeda[/name] is cool. I like the mythological connection, and it would pair beautifully with a classic name like [name]Jane[/name] or [name]Rose[/name]. Of your month names, I think [name]October[/name] would be a pretty middle name, but I like [name]January[/name] best as a first name.[/quote]

I like the name [name]Lucinda[/name] (NN [name]Lucy[/name]) but not paired with [name]Willow[/name]. When paired with [name]Willow[/name], the name comes across as a little bit spooky to me, like the name you would give a witch in a fairytale (this is esp true if the nn were Cinders).

I can’t see [name]Willow[/name] paired with any of the other names on your list, to be perfectly honest. With the possible exception of [name]Liliane[/name] [name]Willow[/name].

[name]Lucinda[/name], [name]Liliane[/name], and [name]Lenore[/name] are my favorites from your list.

I really like [name]Lucinda[/name] and [name]Liliane[/name], but I’m not a fan of the Cinders nickname.

Good luck!

I think [name]Cinderella[/name] would be a cute nn for [name]Lucinda[/name]!

To [name]Deirdre[/name] thats the vibe I was going for.

I think they’re all lovely, interesting names and I get the vibe you’re going for but I just think [name]October[/name] is way to harsh-sounding.

I like [name]Liliane[/name] the best.

What about [name]Willa[/name] instead of [name]Willow[/name]?

I like [name]Lenore[/name] or [name]Lilianne[/name].

[name]Lenore[/name] and [name]Lucinda[/name]! [name]Love[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Willow[/name].