A few new combos we're considering

[name]Hi[/name]! I’ve been playing around with combos lately and I just wanted to get some feedback, opinions, suggestions, etc.

[name]Willow[/name] [name]Emilie[/name] - My husband really loves [name]Willow[/name] but I’ve been having a tough time coming up with a middle name that I like with it. So far, this is definitely my favorite [name]Willow[/name] combo.

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Winter[/name] - We’ve had [name]Ariella[/name] [name]Winter[/name] on our list for awhile but I find myself tripping over the pronunciation of [name]Ariella[/name]. I find [name]Aria[/name] much easier to say and it has the same feel for me as [name]Ariella[/name].

[name]Jane[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] - I just really like the sound of these two together. I think that [name]Ophelia[/name] really spices up [name]Jane[/name].

I really love [name]Willow[/name] [name]Emilie[/name] the best. I love the combo of a peaceful nature name with a classic.

[name]Aria[/name] is not my style. I do like the musical reference, but I’ve heard enough [name]Arianna[/name]/[name]Arabella[/name]/[name]Araminta[/name] on this site to turn me off to it. They all sound a bit snooty to my ear, though I don’t think anyone will agree with me. That’s just the feel that I get from these names.

[name]Jane[/name] and [name]Ophelia[/name] are both nice names, but I wish that this combo was [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] rather than the other way around. [name]Jane[/name] just sounds so plain next to fancy pants [name]Ophelia[/name]. I like [name]Jane[/name], I just like [name]Ophelia[/name] more and I like the nn potential better.

Hey!

[name]Willow[/name] [name]Emilie[/name] - [name]Willow[/name] is a pretty nature name with a nice feel to it, but I think paired with the name [name]Emilie[/name] (especially spelled like that) it becomes less special. [name]Emilie[/name]/[name]Emily[/name]/[name]Emmalee[/name] etc. has just become so popular and overused. What about another [name]Em[/name]- name like [name]Willow[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name], [name]Willow[/name] [name]Emery[/name], or [name]Willow[/name] [name]Emme[/name]?

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Winter[/name] - I love [name]Aria[/name] because I find it different from similar names that are very princessy sounding. [name]Aria[/name] is still very sweet but also humble. [name]Winter[/name] is a cute nature name, and it adds some spunk to [name]Aria[/name]. I like this combo!

[name]Jane[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] - Although I’ve never been a fan of [name]Ophelia[/name] (I think it sounds like Oh feel ya), I still think this combo would work better as [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] for flow.

Overall my favourite combo is [name]Aria[/name] [name]Winter[/name]. Mixing and matching, what about [name]Aria[/name] [name]Willow[/name] or [name]Winter[/name] [name]Jane[/name]?

Thanks for the feedback! I actually prefer [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] as well but my husband is dead set against using [name]Ophelia[/name] as a first name, so unfortunately, it’s just not an option.

I’m sorry I forgot to respond to [name]Winter[/name]! I love this name so much! I like the suggestion of using it as a first name as well.

Good luck!