A few possibilities for baby number 5...

[name]Hi[/name] everyone! I am fairly new to nameberry, but love this site! We are expecting baby number 5 this summer and we are not going to find out the gender. We have two girls and two boys and I am at a loss for names this time around! I tend to like names that are not on the top 100 list, there were alway at least two in my class growing up with my same name, yet I don’t tend to like ultra rare names either. I sound crazy, don’t I? Anyway, here is what we have so far for names. What I like about this site is everyone is honest but nice about names and opinions! :slight_smile:

For a girl:
[name]Afton[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] ( [name]Jane[/name] is my mother’s name we are using as a third name)
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Lucienne[/name] … [name]Jane[/name]

For a boy:
[name]Flynn[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Wayne[/name] ( [name]Wayne[/name] is my father’s name, yes my parents name rhyme)
[name]Colton[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Wayne[/name]

And… That is all we’ve got!

Thanks!

[name]Welcome[/name] to Nameberry! It’s hard to give you advice without knowing your four other children’s names or your surname so I’ll just wing it…

Girl

If you’re other daughters have unisex names…choose [name]Afton[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (I like the poetic connection with the name [name]Afton[/name]).

If you’re other daughters have nicknames for first names… choose [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

If you’re other daughters have more European flavoured names…choose [name]Lucienne[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (don’t see any reason you can’t use [name]Amelia[/name] here as well).

Boy

If your sons have Celtic names… choose [name]Flynn[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Wayne[/name].

If your sons have more Western style names…choose [name]Colton[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Wayne[/name].

My personal faves: [name]Lucienne[/name] and [name]Flynn[/name]

[name]Mischa[/name], thank you for your input and good point about my other kiddos names. I have [name]Dakota[/name] and [name]Reagan[/name] for girls, and [name]Lane[/name] and [name]Monroe[/name] for boys!

I think [name]Afton[/name] for a girl and [name]Flynn[/name] for a boy would be great additions to your family.

I agree. [name]Afton[/name] and [name]Flynn[/name] sound the best.

I have never heard the name [name]Afton[/name] before…and I [name]LOVE[/name] IT! So CUTE!

I would definitely go with [name]Afton[/name] for a girl because of the unisex nature of your other girls and then I would go with [name]Colton[/name] for a boy.