A future brother for Blake?

I’m so glad you have fun posting here! You and your husband seem like a lot of fun! :slight_smile:

[name]Amelie[/name] [name]Esme[/name] [name]August[/name]: Oooh…I like this! :slight_smile: (Good one, [name]Brian[/name]!)
[name]Amelie[/name] [name]Rosabelle[/name] [name]August[/name]: I so love this, but I remembered that [name]Blake[/name] has [name]Bellamy[/name] as one of her middles, so that may be too much [name]Bell[/name]. Hmm…What do you think?
[name]Amelie[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]August[/name]: I do think this is pretty. I think I’m the only one with the issue, but I have to pause between [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]August[/name] because of the back-to-back vowels. [name]Just[/name] for fun, have you considered the French [name]Victorine[/name]? [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Victorine[/name] [name]August[/name]?
[name]Amelie[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]: Ooh…Pretty!

Okay. I’m casting my ballot for [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Esme[/name] [name]August[/name]. (My ballot lets me vote twice.) :slight_smile:

[name]Apolline[/name] [name]Esme[/name] [name]August[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]
[name]Apolline[/name] [name]Esme[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]

I love both so much, but if I can only pick one, I’ll go for [name]Apolline[/name] [name]Esme[/name] [name]August[/name] because of the meaning.

[name]Esme[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]August[/name]: (Too much [name]Belle[/name] with [name]Bellamy[/name]?) If not, I love this!
[name]Esme[/name] [name]Arabelle[/name] [name]August[/name]: Ditto!
[name]Esme[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]August[/name]: Pretty!

If [name]Bellamy[/name] doesn’t mind, I’m voting for [name]Esme[/name] [name]Arabelle[/name] [name]August[/name] or [name]Esme[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]August[/name].

[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Romilly[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name], [name]LOVE[/name], [name]LOVE[/name]!!
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]West[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name], [name]LOVE[/name], [name]LOVE[/name]!!!

I can’t pick! Nope…can’t do it! :slight_smile:

Joscelin [name]Esme[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]: So pretty!

[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]August[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]!
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Esme[/name]: [name]Love[/name] the [name]August[/name] flow better…
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Romilly[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]!

What about [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]West[/name]? (I think the V and W look cool together…) There’s a designer named [name]Vivienne[/name] Westwood, but I think it’s pretty…

Awe, a mini B to the [name]AG[/name] named [name]August[/name]. [name]August[/name] and [name]Blake[/name]. I love it! :slight_smile:

[name]August[/name] [name]Constantin[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]August[/name] Devereux [name]James[/name]: JACKPOT!

[name]Constantine[/name] [name]August[/name] [name]James[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Constantine[/name] [name]Enzo[/name] [name]James[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Constantine[/name] Louvel [name]James[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…

I’m going with [name]Constantine[/name] [name]August[/name] [name]James[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Enzo[/name] [name]August[/name] [name]James[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]
[name]Enzo[/name] [name]Laurentin[/name] [name]James[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]

I can’t pick!

[name]Lucien[/name] [name]August[/name] [name]James[/name]: I’m voting for this [name]Lucien[/name] combo’s flow!
[name]Lucien[/name] [name]Enzo[/name] [name]James[/name]

[name]Cullen[/name] [name]August[/name] [name]James[/name]: Very handsome…
[name]Cullen[/name] Devereux [name]James[/name]: So handsome, it’s just wrong! :slight_smile:

I think this list is incredible, [name]Kristen[/name]! I can’t pick a girls’ favorite, but I think [name]August[/name] is just so perfect with [name]Blake[/name]! (I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I think [name]August[/name] would be cute on [name]Blake[/name]'s sister, too. [name]August[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] and [name]August[/name] [name]Arabelle[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] come to mind…)

(Random thought: I finally got the eyelash out of my left eye. Woo-hoo!) :slight_smile:

Ha, thanks [name]Jill[/name]! I am so, so glad I found this place! When I first joined here I just wanted to get some non-family opinions on Blakey”s then-potential name, and now I can”t imagine myself ever leaving this wonderful community :slight_smile: I guess you guys are stuck with me! And B to the [name]AG[/name] is just part of the deal, haha!

You know, the ”[name]Bell[/name]” issue never even crossed my mind, but you are totally right! I suppose it”s not the most horrid issue in the world, but I would prefer my children having totally unique names from one another, so that each feels special :slight_smile: It”s a pity, because I do love [name]Rosabelle[/name] and [name]Arabelle[/name]. At the very least it helps narrow down my list some!

I do like [name]Victorine[/name]! I believe that is another one on [name]James[/name]” family tree, as is [name]Victoire[/name]” but I have a really hard time pronouncing that one! [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Victorine[/name] [name]August[/name]” I like it! And I am loving your suggestion of [name]August[/name] for a girl, too” strangely enough, it”s just one of those names that I can really see going either way! Though I am still attached to the mental image of a mini B to the [name]AG[/name] named [name]August[/name]” :slight_smile: I also love [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]West[/name]” it sounds so beautiful!

Hurray for getting that eyelash out :wink: Darn them! So annoying”

Yea! I’m glad you’ll be sticking around here. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I was pretty mad at myself for noticing the “[name]Bell[/name]” theme, because I really love those names, too! (Darn!) I really love [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]West[/name], too, and [name]August[/name] on mini [name]Brian[/name]. You really have so many great names, which brings me to [name]Victorine[/name].

[name]Victoire[/name] is on B’s family tree, too? Seriously? Okay. This just isn’t fair! His family tree is amazing! (My family tree is totally curled up in the fetal position right now, sulking in shame and hating its names.) :slight_smile:

I hope you and [name]Baby[/name] B are doing well! :slight_smile:

Isn’t his family just frustrating?! I blame it on the cool last name! We have 8 generations of his family mapped out and, as you can imagine, they are all beautifully named, even down to his parents: Antonin [name]James[/name] and [name]Mary[/name] [name]Alice[/name]. My own side of the tree joins yours in brooding, though I guess I can take SOME comfort in knowing that I’ve married into such perfection… :wink:

Really, though, it is almost embarrassing to see some of my family’s names alongside his! Haha!

Blakey and I are doing wonderful, thank you :slight_smile: She is still one wiggly little booger, and seemingly getting worse by the day. I think she wants out!

[name]Hi[/name] there…I cracked up last night, because when [name]Megan[/name] [name]Fox[/name] was on Letterman last night, I thought of you. I saw that your sister-in-law posted here! :slight_smile:

Yeah, his family tree is too amazing for me to handle. (Me? Jealous?) :slight_smile:

I’m so glad that you and Miss [name]Blake[/name] are doing well! :slight_smile:

Haha! Oh, [name]Jill[/name], you never fail to bring a smile to my face :slight_smile: [name]James[/name]/[name]Brian[/name] and I watched Letterman, too, and he was just having a heck of a time with it; he kept asking me when I managed to sneak away from him and to New [name]York[/name], how they managed to hide the baby bump, etc” :slight_smile: I feel so ridiculously special knowing you thought of me, ha!

Oh, yay, I am so glad she finally joined! I”ve been rambling on about this place ever since I first came here, and within the first hour of her telling us she and her hubby were expecting I”d e-mailed her the link :slight_smile:

P.S.: B to the [name]AG[/name] has taken to calling Blakey ”[name]Baby[/name] [name]Megan[/name]”. I thought you”d get a laugh out of this :slight_smile:

Yep, I thought of you, because [name]Megan[/name] [name]Fox[/name] is the [name]Kristen[/name] look-alike. (I was shocked to see her pre-plastic surgery images, though. I’d never guess it was her!)

[name]Amber[/name] is here, and she’s considering some great names. :slight_smile: I think it’s so cool that your babies will be so close in age!

[name]Baby[/name] [name]Megan[/name]? Well, she’s still cooking like an omelet, so I’ll call her [name]Baby[/name] Meglet. :slight_smile:

I know, I am so excited! All of my cousins are MUCH older than me, and I am an only child, so to know that Blakey won’t have to go through that is very heartening :slight_smile: Meglet – HA! That is FANTASTIC! B to the [name]AG[/name] loves it…

B to the [name]AG[/name] likes Meglet? Woo-hoo! :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see what name your sister-in-law chooses for her baby. :slight_smile:

Oh, he loves it. He’s officially christened Blakey his little Meglet, now :slight_smile: I can’t wait, either! [name]Amber[/name] isn’t nearly as name obsessed as I am, so I am really having to bite my tongue as to not be a complete little nuisance…

[name]Just[/name] sending happy thoughts to you and Meglet! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much, [name]Jill[/name] :slight_smile: I had another one of those dreams last night! I had a mini B to the [name]AG[/name] named… you guessed it, [name]August[/name] :slight_smile:

I hope you don”t mind me throwing in my two cents for my future niece or nephew, [name]Kris[/name]!

Oh my gosh, I really love [name]August[/name] for a little boy! You”ve definitely implanted the image of a little blonde-haired, blue-eyed, [name]James[/name] clone in my mind with that name! I love it. [name]Constantine[/name] is my second favorite. It”s pretty fancy for my liking, but I know you love it and I can just see you and [name]James[/name] with a little boy named this :slight_smile: So my vote is for [name]August[/name] [name]Constantine[/name] [name]James[/name] or [name]Constantine[/name] [name]August[/name] [name]James[/name]!

Girls are a lot harder for me” your names are so frilly, lol :slight_smile: I kind of like [name]August[/name] for a girl, too, but better for a boy. I like Joscelin best.

Awe, another [name]August[/name] dream? [name]How[/name] cute! :slight_smile: I just love [name]Blake[/name] with [name]August[/name]. Are you in your final month now? ([name]Hi[/name], Meglet!)

Thanks for the input, [name]Amber[/name] :slight_smile: I think that, as much as I love and adore and desperately want to use [name]Constantine[/name], if [name]James[/name] and I are ever blessed with a little boy, I think he”ll just have to be our little [name]August[/name] :slight_smile: There”s always the possibility of [name]Blake[/name], [name]August[/name], and [name]Constantine[/name], I suppose” I”ll shut up now, haha :slight_smile:

Yup, [name]Jill[/name], another dream! Maybe someone upstairs is trying to tell me something” :slight_smile:

I”m exactly two days away from entering my final month, actually! I”m starting to get pretty anxious, to be honest with you :slight_smile: Babies in my side of the family tend to like making their entrances to the world several weeks early, myself included” I”m slightly concerned Blakey will continue the trend! And as precious as her arriving on [name]James[/name]/[name]Brian[/name]”s birthday would be, I”d prefer her stay in there for as long as possible, haha :slight_smile: There”s actually a chance for her to be born on her uncle [name]Blake[/name]”s birthday, too, as it was [name]September[/name] 1st” we shall see!

Meglet sends her greetings :slight_smile: She actually kicked me about half a dozen times during my writing of this post, haha!

Yea! Let the final month countdown begin! (I think that would be so cool if [name]Blake[/name] was born on your husband’s birthday! What a gift for him!) :slight_smile:

I know I only know you through Nameberry, but to me, it’s clear that you’ll be a wonderful mommy. I’m really excited for you and Sir [name]Brian[/name]. :slight_smile:

([name]Hi[/name], [name]Blake[/name]. You stay put until you’re fully cooked, okay?)

I know, it would be so wonderful! But since that is only 3 days away now, I’d kind of prefer if she stay in there at least a little bit longer, haha :slight_smile: And thank you so much, [name]Jill[/name], your words mean the world to me. I think my worst nightmare has always been that I will be a horrible mommy. I’m so, so excited though! I’m determined to be the perfect mommy in the world for her :slight_smile:

Exactly a month away now… eek!!!

Less than a month! :slight_smile: Woo-hoo! I totally missed the part about [name]Brian[/name]'s b-day being so soon, so [name]Blake[/name], stay put! You’re not invited to the party. :slight_smile: I’m really excited for you, [name]Kristen[/name]!

Is her nursery done?

Yes, it is! We did it in a bug theme – lots of pastel bees, butterflies, and ladybugs. My mom is actually an interior designer, which helped out a ton, haha :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] darling! :slight_smile: I love insect/animal themes on nursery walls! When a friend of mine was pregnant (a science teacher), I painted different environments (with animals) on the walls: an under-the-sea mural on one wall, a jungle theme on another wall, a giant [name]Earth[/name] on another wall, and…I can’t remember what was on the last wall. (She requested the different scenes…)

This baby boy became buddies with the creatures on the walls (saying goodnight to them), and I can’t help but smile when I think of [name]Blake[/name] loving her little pastel butterflies, bees, and ladybugs. I think that’s such a great theme, and you totally lucked out with your mom!

I hope you’re doing well! :slight_smile: