A Great J Middle Name for a Daisy

Looking for a solid J middle name to compliment the first name of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. We’ve narrowed it down to [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Jade[/name_f], and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], though are open to other suggestions. Our lil’ girl’s last name will be [name_u]London[/name_u] so she’s already got a great name in my book. Thanks for the help!

I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] is lovely :slight_smile:

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]London[/name_u] sound amazing!

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]London[/name_u]!

Also, I think [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_m]Jax[/name_m] is super cute! I met a girl [name_m]Jax[/name_m] and it is such a cute name on a girl!

Out of your list I like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f].
I’m more of a double barrel namer myself so my suggestions are
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]

Out of your list I like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f].
I’m more of a double barrel namer myself so my suggestions are
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u]

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]'s my favorite of your choices.

Other suggestions:
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (too many s’s?)
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Julianne[/name_u]

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is beyond cute, imo.

I never thought I’d say this, but I actually like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] the best! [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is sooo sweet and I think masculine [name_u]James[/name_u] actually balances that out the best. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]London[/name_u] is SUCH a cool, spunky name.

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is nice too, but [name_u]James[/name_u] still gets my vote.

I agree with many PPs - [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]London[/name_u] is gorgeous.

I would honestly avoid using [name_u]James[/name_u] unless it’s a family name that’s super important to you. Otherwise I worry that your little girl will grow up with a middle name that feels like it was done as part of a fad, rather than as an important sentiment. But that’s just my opinion, and she’s your daughter, of course! :slight_smile:
Again, absolutely love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]London[/name_u].

Thanks so much PPs!! Please keep the opinions and recommendations coming. This is our first child after quite the struggle, and our little miracle will be here before the weekend’s over. [name_f]Happy[/name_f] holidays!!

Here’s another vote for [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]London[/name_u]. It’s an incredibly lovely and enviable name!! Plus, the flow is fabulous.

I am not a fan of the repeated long /a/ sound (alliteration) of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u], which compromises the flow to my ears. I would skip [name_u]James[/name_u]. To me, [name_u]James[/name_u] feels jarringly out-of-place and drags down the otherwise delightful essence of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] the best. Another suggestion would be [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] because I like the flow.

I also like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but second the suggestion of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]…wow!

You guys are awesome! Thrilled I posted. My mom’s name is [name_u]June[/name_u] so that’s unfortunately definitely out. Too bad, I know, as is [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] because that’s what my dad calls her. We’re honoring 2 deceased grandmas by using the first letters of their names; using the name of a living relative is taboo in my religion.

Still torn between [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]London[/name_u], and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]London[/name_u]. The latter has risen because of many of you. It’s not too girly or too much of a mouthful? We had been also considering [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_u]London[/name_u] once upon a time.

While we love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_u]Jean[/name_u] on their own we don’t think they sound like a [name_m]New[/name_m] Yorker’s name when paired with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. Adorable, though.

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]… definitely!!

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]London[/name_u] sounds adorable

I like jade !

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_u]Jem[/name_u]
[name_f]Jewel[/name_f]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_u]Joyce[/name_u]

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] gets my vote! Very sweet and modern sounding without being too much.

Other suggestions:

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]