A Late Announcement

[name]Kara[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] was born on [name]September[/name] 28, 2010! She was a healthy 7lbs, 13 oz. and 20 inches long.

We chose [name]Kara[/name] because it was the only name dh and I could agree on. The letter ‘k’ is also very important within both our families – [name]Kara[/name]'s aunts are named Kierstyn, [name]Kamryn[/name], [name]Katelyn[/name], and [name]Kylie[/name]! My name also begins with a ‘k’, so it was the obvious choice between [name]Kara[/name] and [name]Cara[/name].

[name]Margaret[/name] is after dh’s grandmother. He told me before we were married that if we had a little girl she was to be named after her. I wanted [name]Margaret[/name] to be her first name so we could call her something cute – [name]Maisy[/name], [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Maggie[/name], etc. but dh only liked it for a middle name :roll:

Anyways, she’s here and I want to thank all the berries who took part in coming down to our final decision about [name]Kara[/name], and opening our eyes to the fact that [name]Sullivan[/name] is a BOY’s name! [name]Kara[/name] was dangerously close to [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] in the early months! :wink:

[name]Welcome[/name] [name]Kara[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], congratulations to mother and dad. So happy that you have names that are so meaningful to you and I love the name [name]Kara[/name] and its meaning.

rollo
xx

I love the name [name]Kara[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], and its significance to you and your DH. Congrats to all of you!

Warm congratulations and thank you so much for letting us know! Beautiful name.

Not meaning to offend any girls named [name]Sullivan[/name], of course, but I’m very glad you went with [name]Kara[/name]! It’s a pretty, feminine name, but still solid and suitable for any age - a great choice.

Congratulations!

[name]Auburn[/name]