A little feedback?

We are expecting our first daughter this spring. We like to have a small list of names we both agree on and my husband has the ultimate final decision at the birth.

Our sons names are: [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Jennings[/name], [name]Asher[/name] [name]Wallace[/name], and [name]Oliver[/name] Kipling. (and yes we have had an intentional tree theme but are not set on sticking to that.)

So here is our current list of names:

[name]Daphne[/name] (middle name: joan or nicole)
[name]Ilana[/name] (middle name: felicity or nicole)
[name]Nora[/name] (middle name: nicole)

So any thoughts or suggestions to add to our list?

You have some very well-named children!

From your girl list, my favorite combos are [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Joan[/name] and [name]Nora[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] (assuming your last name doesn’t also start with an ‘n’).

Other names you may like:
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Thea[/name]
[name]Elaina[/name]
[name]Iona[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]/[name]Willa[/name]

I think you should go with [name]Daphne[/name], to stick with the subtle tree theme. [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Asher[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], and [name]Daphne[/name] are amazing!

My favorite is [name]Daphne[/name], and I also think it sounds best with the sibset. [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Joan[/name] is adorable!

Another vote for [name]Daphne[/name]! I like both [name]Joan[/name] and [name]Nicole[/name] for a MN - maybe [name]Joan[/name] a bit more :slight_smile: What a gorgeously-named set of kids :slight_smile:

Another vote for [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Joan[/name] :slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

My vote is for [name]Daphne[/name] aswell. It flows the best with all the other names and it keeps with the tree name theme.

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Joan[/name] gets my vote! A great sibset, by the way! :smiley: