A Lot Can Happen In Sixty Years - Part 4

Protagonist: [name_f]Inez[/name_f] [name_f]Angelika[/name_f] Sandoval(40, INFP, librarian, Melbourne)
ExDW: [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] Kai(43, ISFP, Astronomer)

DD/DD: [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Viola[/name_f] Sandoval-Kai(11, ENTP)/Zora [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Sandoval-Kai(11, ISFP)
DC: [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Erwin[/name_m] Sandoval-Kai(15, INTJ)
DD: [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] Sandoval-Kai(11, ISTJ)
DD: [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] Sandoval-Kai(18, ISFJ)

American short-haired cat: Gemini(14)
Color point shorthair cat: Princess(8)
[name_m]Turtle[/name_m]: Chirp(7)

Year one: We adopt two mice named [name_f]Jewel[/name_f] and [name_u]Nori[/name_u]. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] starts doing science experiments. [name_f]Zora[/name_f] excels at math. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] gets in a car accident while getting a ride from a friend and gets a concussion. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] stays back a grade because she’s struggling. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] converts to Wicca.

Year two: [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and I are in a minor car accident. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] stays back a grade because she’s struggling. [name_f]Zora[/name_f] develops a close relationship with [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] becomes close friends with a girl named [name_f]Tanya[/name_f]. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] also struggles with a personality disorder. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] gets pneumonia. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] starts dating a girl named [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] also starts a career as an artists while in college.

Year three: I pick up hiking as a hobby. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] gets in a car accident while Wolf’s driving and has to wear a neck brace. [name_f]Zora[/name_f] struggles with PTSD. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] takes a school trip to Europe. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] becomes interested in computer programming. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] struggles with general anxiety.

Year four: I get in a conflict with my foster dad over money. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] has her first kiss. [name_f]Zora[/name_f] is diagnosed with paralysis. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] starts college to become a social worker. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] joins a science club. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] gets glasses. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] converts to Judaism.

Year five: I adopt a wheaten terrier dog named [name_f]Ginger[/name_f]. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] gets glasses. [name_f]Zora[/name_f] is diagnosed with dyslexia. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] starts painting as a hobby. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] figures out that she’s bisexual. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] becomes passionate about lesbian/lgbt rights. She also graduates college.

Year six: [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is in a minor car accident. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] struggles with gym in school. [name_f]Zora[/name_f] gets a part time summer job at an ice cream shop. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] gets pregnant and I adopt it. It’s name is girl named [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] drops out of school. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] adopts a child with [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], a boy named [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u].

Year seven: I have a midlife crisis and start a relationship with a woman named [name_f]Anya[/name_f]. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] realizes she’s aro/ace. [name_f]Zora[/name_f] excels at art and also graduates highschool. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] starts a relationship with a girl named [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] joins an activism group. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] picks up painting as a hobby. [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] grows very attached to a stuffed dolphin named [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. [name_u]Orion[/name_u] has a stuffed bear named Boo-boo that he’s very attached to.

Year eight: Our family goes on vacation to [name_u]Sydney[/name_u]. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] joins debate team and graduates highschool. [name_f]Zora[/name_f] starts school to become an optician. She excels in biology. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] becomes a social worker and gets a significant promotion right after starting. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] starts training to become a paramedic, and also opens a T-shirt business to raise money for Lgbt organizations. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] picks up yoga as a hobby. [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] develops a fear of strangers. [name_u]Orion[/name_u] shows an early interest in art, he loves scribbling with crayons and playing with paint and play-dough.

Year nine: [name_f]My[/name_f] foster mother passes away and leaves us a significant amount of money. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] starts college to major in graphic design and has a part time job web designing. [name_f]Zora[/name_f] starts a relationship with a boy named [name_u]Lindsay[/name_u]. She also develops a close friendship with a girl named [name_f]Nadine[/name_f]. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] gets in trouble at their job, but doesn’t get fired. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] volunteers as a foster mom for three children, a boy and two girls. They’re 4, 7, and 8, named [name_u]Ash[/name_u], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and Moriko. She doesn’t end up adopting them though. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] get engaged. [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] makes a friend named [name_u]October[/name_u]. [name_u]Orion[/name_u] struggles with math in preschool.

Year ten: I adopt another wheaten terrier dog named [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] moves to an off campus apartment with [name_f]Zora[/name_f] and her friends [name_f]Shira[/name_f] and [name_f]Melody[/name_f]. [name_f]Zora[/name_f] converts to Judaism. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] becomes very passionate about helping undocumented citizens and refugees. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] develops low vision. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] starts getting into Lgbtq rights activism again. [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] draws all over the wall of her bedroom. [name_u]Orion[/name_u] gets glasses.

DD: [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] Sandoval-Kai

• INFJ
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_u]August[/name_u] under a storm

Grandson: [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] Sandoval-Kai

• ESTP
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] in may

DGF: [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Zadie[/name_f] [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u]

• INFJ
  • Lives in Australia
  • Met through school
  • Architect

[name_f]My[/name_f] family at the end of 10 years
Me: [name_f]Inez[/name_f] [name_f]Angelika[/name_f] Sandoval(50, librarian, [name_m]Melbourne[/name_m], INFP)
DexW: [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] Kai(53, Astronomer, [name_m]Melbourne[/name_m], ISFP)
DGF: [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Zadie[/name_f] Sinclair(54, Architect, [name_m]Melbourne[/name_m], INFJ)

DD/DD: [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Viola[/name_f] Sandoval-Kai(21, graphic design major/web designer, ENTP)/Zora [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Sandoval-Kai(21, optometry major, ISFP, daring Lindsay)
DC: [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Erwin[/name_m] Sandoval-Kai(25, social worker, INTJ, dating Shiloh)
DD: [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] Sandoval-Kai(21, paramedic, ISTJ)

• [name_m]Foster[/name_m] kids: Ash(4), Fern(7), Moriko(8)

DD: [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] Sandoval-Kai(28, artist, ISFJ, engaged to Audrey)

• DS: [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] Sandoval-Kai(5, ESTP)

DD: [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] Sandoval-Kai(5, INFJ, adopted from Wolf)

[name_f]Cat[/name_f]: Princess(18)
[name_m]Turtle[/name_m]: Chirp(17)
Mice: [name_f]Jewel[/name_f] & Nori(10)
Dog: Ginger(5)
Dog: Dahlia(1)

Continuing Life:
Me: Camille Rosamund Harris (nee Woods)

• 53 yrs
  • Quiet & analytical (ISTP)
  • Paramedic
  • Grew up in a suburb of Los Angeles, CA
  • Allergic to nuts

MOM: Elodie Michelle Woods (Artistic & sensitive (ISFP), Lawyer (25), Grew up in a suburb of Salt Lake City, UT)

DAD: Gregory Roman Woods (Practical & athletic (ESTJ), Sports Coach, Grew up in a suburb in Miami, FL)

YOUNGER BROTHER: Kevin Alastair Woods (Logical & reserved (INTP), Social Worker (22), Grew up in same place as sister)

Love Interest: Desmond Raphael Harris

• 53 yrs old
  • Resourceful & competitive (ENTP)
  • Paramedic
  • Grew up in a rural area a bit farther from Los Angeles, CA
  • Parents share custody

His Family:
MOM: Molly Charlotte Harris-Moore (Quiet & analytical (ISTP), Programmer, Grew up in a suburb of Manchester, Eng)

STEP-DAD: Evan Oliver Moore (Brilliant & perfectionistic (INTJ), Vet (22), Grew up in a suburb of Victoria, B.C.)

DAD: Christian Gabriel Harris (Serious & dependable (ISTJ), Scientist (25), Grew up in a suburb of Louisville, KY)

STEP-MOM: Danielle Alessia Harris (Kindhearted & traditional (ISFJ), Childcare worker, grew up in the city of Buffalo, NY)

The First Pages

• Met through work
  • Moved to San Diego, CA after marriage (Moved to Los Angeles, CA as of Y11)

Building a life together:

Y1: I & Desmond go on an exciting vacation to the montains to go skiing.
Y2: I & Desmond both pick up the hobby of building birdhouses.
Y3: I & Desmond volunteer as foster parents for a five year old child.
Y4: We adopt Abel & a Maine Coon cat that we call Blaise.
Y5: We have a child unexpectedly.
Y6: We adopt a Birman cat that we call Icelyn.
Y7: My parents are in a minor car accident.
Y8: A distant cousin of Desmond’s gets unexpectedly pregnant & is not prepared to raise a child. She asks us if we’ll adopt the child & we say yes.
Y9: We adopt an newborn child.
Y10: We have one child after trying.
Y11: Desmond is offered a career opportunity that requires us to relocate. We move to a suburb of Los Angeles, CA from San Diego, CA.
Y12: We adopt a two-year-old child.
Y13: Desmond’s maternal grandmother, Amy, dies this year.
Y14: I receive a significant promotion.
Y15: I & Desmond go on a trip to the Alamo in TX leaving the children w/ my brother Kevin.
Y16: I go back to school to advance my career as a paramedic.
Y17: We have unexpected twins.
Y18: We try for a child & end up getting one.
Y19: I have g/g/g/b quads. The girls are identical.
Y20: We adopt a Bombay cat that we name Autumn.
Y21: We get yet another cat. It is a Color-Point Shorthair that we name [name_u]Rowan[/name_u].
Y22: We pick up the hobby of cycling together.
Y23: I go back to school to advance my career.
Y24: [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] gets a tattoo b/c of a midlife crisis.
Y25: We adopt a snake that we name [name_u]Shadow[/name_u].
Y26: We adopt a golden retriever that we name [name_u]Ryan[/name_u].
Y27: We get an American Shorthair cat that we name [name_f]Lucie[/name_f].
Y28: [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] experiences unfortunate circumstances & moves in w/ us 'til he can get back on his feet. He brings his children, [name_f]Charity[/name_f] (9) & [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] (8), w/ him.
Y29: We adopt a two yr old female from foster care.
Y30: Our family obtains a moderate amount of money by chance.

Children:
Son (32): Abel Johannes Harris (Resourceful & competitive (ENTP), Born late in January)
Moved to a suburb in San Francisco, CA after graduation
DW (32): [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Ciara[/name_f] (Sampson) [name_m]Harris[/name_m]
DSS (15): [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Harold[/name_m] Sampson-Harris
DS (05): [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] Sampson-Harris
DS/DS (04): [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] & [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] Sampson-Harris
DS (02): [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] Sampson-Harris

DDog (10): Lark [name_m]Harris[/name_m]
DDog (06): [name_m]Pollux[/name_m] Sampson-Harris
DDog (01): [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u] Sampson-Harris

• Y3: He takes an interest in playing board games. We continue fostering him for another year.
  • Y4: He gets into a conflict with another kid, Circe, at his kindergarten. We adopt him.
  • Y5: He develops the thoughtful hobby of keeping a journal.
  • Y6: He excels at science in school.
  • Y7: He joins a friend group w/ three other kids, Archie, Leopold, & Dara.
  • Y8: He is diagnosed with dysgraphia.
  • Y9: He breaks his wrist & has to be taken to the ER. He discovers that he is pansexual.
  • Y10: He develops a crush on on another kid, Anthony.
  • Y11: The rest of us are still Christian but Abel decides he will go back to his birth religion of Judaism.
  • Y12: He becomes passionate about animal rights.
  • Y13: He joins a school journalist club based on his hobby of keeping a journal.
  • Y14: He gets his first ever summer job. He excels at social studies in school.
  • Y15: He experiments w/ Leopold. Thankfully, being as their both male, no one gets pregnant.
  • Y16: He enrolls in a two-year community college program intending on becoming a professional journalist.
  • Y17: He becomes passionate about an international issue.
  • Y18: He excels at his Elements of Journalism class.
  • Y19: He starts as an actual journalist this year. He wins the local National Novel Month contest.
  • Y20: He adopts a dog, Lark.
  • Y21: He begins dating a female named [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] [name_f]Ciara[/name_f] that already has a six-yr-old little boy.
  • Y22: He considers his own belief in scientific research.
  • Y23: He & [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] get engaged this year. Melanie’s little boy is thrilled.
  • Y24: He adopts another dog that he names [name_m]Pollux[/name_m].
  • Y25: He & [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] have a baby boy & then get married.
  • Y26: He & [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] have b/b twins.
  • Y27: He & Melanie’s family take a vacation to a science museum.
  • Y28: He & [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] have a little boy, again.
  • Y29: He & [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] adopt a dog that they name [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u].
  • Y30: He gets a significant promotion this year.

Daughter (25): Vienna Brittania Vita (Harris) [name_m]Phillips[/name_m] (Brilliant & perfectionistic (INTJ), Born w/ complications in September)
Moved to a suburb in Seattle, WA after graduation
DH (25): [name_u]Arian[/name_u] [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_m]Gilford[/name_m] [name_m]Phillips[/name_m]
DS (nb): [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_m]Phillips[/name_m]

DParrot (02): [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Phillips[/name_m]

• Y5: She develops a close relationship with Abel.
  • Y6: She is closer to me than to Desmond.
  • Y7: She is called Vita due to a mispronunciation of her first & middle names until that’s just her name.
  • Y8: She develops a fear of thunderstorms.
  • Y9: She is not ready developmentally to move up in school, so she stays back a year.
  • Y10: She is allergic to shellfish.
  • Y11: She hurts herself playing & has to be taken to the ER for stitches.
  • Y12: She develops a rivalry w/ Atticus.
  • Y13: She develops a close relationship w/ my mother.
  • Y14: She excels at english.
  • Y15: She develops the hobby of stargazing.
  • Y16: She gets a serious case of pink eye.
  • Y17: She makes one close friend whose name is Palmer.
  • Y18: She develops the hobby of photography.
  • Y19: She becomes passionate about feminism.
  • Y20: She gets in a car accident w/ Palmer but is not harmed.
  • Y21: She excels at social studies in school.
  • Y22: She begins a romantic relationship w/ a male named [name_u]Arian[/name_u] [name_u]Ari[/name_u].
  • Y23: She begins a five yr college in pursuit of becoming a teacher.
  • Y24: She joins the school newspaper.
  • Y25: She figures out that she is bisexual.
  • Y26: She picks up the hobby of photography.
  • Y27: She moves to an off campus apartment w/ [name_u]Palmer[/name_u] & [name_u]Ari[/name_u].
  • Y28: She begins teaching at an elementary school. She adopts a parrot that she calls [name_m]Reuben[/name_m].
  • Y29: She & [name_u]Ari[/name_u] get engaged.
  • Y30: She & [name_u]Ari[/name_u] have a little boy & then get married.

Son (22): Atticus Peter Harris (Supportive & selfless (ENFJ), Born late in April)
Moved to a suburb of [name_u]Lexington[/name_u], KY after graduation
DD (01): [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_m]Harris[/name_m]

• Y8: He is given a stuffed cat that he grows very attached to & calls Asher.
  • Y9: He is allergic to bees.
  • Y10: He meets another kid his age, who will become a playmate through his childhood & a lifelong friend in his adulthood. Her name is Lucia Maria Caballero.
  • Y11: He is allergic to shellfish.
  • Y12: He gets into an arguement w/ another kid at his pre-k. The kids name is Jupiter.
  • Y13: He excels at literacy at his kindergarten.
  • Y14: He develops a rivalry w/ Giselle.
  • Y15: He learns that he needs glasses. We make it as tolerable as we can for him.
  • Y16: He develops the hobby of programming laptops.
  • Y17: His current class isn’t working out due to his learning style so we make him switch classrooms.
  • Y18: He struggles w/ math.
  • Y19: He gets a serious case of strep.
  • Y20: He joins a friend group that already has Roscoe, Silvius, & Garrick.
  • Y21: He gets a summer job.
  • Y22: He has his first kiss.
  • Y23: He begin cycling as a hobby.
  • Y24: He discovers that he is pansexual.
  • Y25: He becomes passionate about LGBTQ+ rights.
  • Y26: He begins training to become a Vet which he will do for four yrs.
  • Y27: He joins a community help volunteering organization.
  • Y28: He struggles w/ one of his classes.
  • Y29: He gets a girl he had a one night stand w/ pregnant w/ his daughter & keeps her to raise himself.
  • Y30: He begins working at our local Vet. He picks up knitting as a hobby.

Daughter (21): Giselle Carlotta Harris (Determined & caring (INFJ), Born premature in March)
Moves to a suburb of San [name_m]Bernardino[/name_m], CA after graduation

• Y9: She shows an early interest in hearing & singing songs & playing w/ musical toys.
  • Y10: She enjoys playing w/ puzzles.
  • Y11: An adorable kid three years older than her likes her & always asks to play or “help” w/ her. They develop a mentor-type relationship as she grows. The child’s name is Iris.
  • Y12: She develops a close relationship w/ her uncle.
  • Y13: She hurts herself playing & has to be taken to the ER to get sewn up.
  • Y14: She has an imaginary friend named Jackia.
  • Y15: She develops a rivalry w/ Maya.
  • Y16: She makes one close friend, Elowen.
  • Y17: She develops a close relationship w/ Desmond’s step-father.
  • Y18: She begs us to let her get her ears pierced & we permit it.
  • Y19: She gets a serious case of the flu but pulls through.
  • Y20: She learns that she needs glasses. She takes it in stride.
  • Y21: She hurts herself playing & has to go to the ER to get the bone reset.
  • Y22: She joins the school play.
  • Y23: She struggles w/ science this year.
  • Y24: She starts computer programming as a hobby.
  • Y25: She switches from glasses to contacts this year.
  • Y26: She crashes the car & is harmed in the accident.
  • Y27: She begins college to become an IT which will take four years.
  • Y28: She moves to an off campus apartment w/ [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] & [name_u]Harper[/name_u].
  • Y29: She joins the student council this year.
  • Y30: She becomes passionate about an international issue.

Daughter (20): Maya Adrianne Harris (Resourceful & competitive (ENTP), Born at exactly midnight in June)
Moved to the city of Los [name_u]Angeles[/name_u], CA after graduation
DGF (20): [name_f]Ariana[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_m]Black[/name_m]

• Y10: She is diagnosed w/ a development delay.
  • Y11: She meets another child her age who will be a childhood playmate & lifelong friend, Pepper.
  • Y12: She develops a fear of Halloween.
  • Y13: She has night terrors. She gets close w/ Vanessa.
  • Y14: She has an imaginary friend called Kacen.
  • Y15: She joins a friend group that already has April & Jeannie.
  • Y16: She struggles w/ gym.
  • Y17: She hurts herself playing & has to go to the ER to get a bone reset.
  • Y18: She develops a close relationship w/ Giselle.
  • Y19: She discovers that she likes boys & girls. We tell her this is called bisexual.
  • Y20: She develops the thoughtful hobby of playing the piano.
  • Y21: She struggles w/ science.
  • Y22: She harms herself playing & needs to go to the ER for stitches.
  • Y23: She starts to cook as a hobby.
  • Y24: She starts dating a girl named [name_f]Ariana[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f].
  • Y25: She joins the school soccer team.
  • Y26: She experiments w/ [name_f]Ariana[/name_f] & no-one gets pregnant.
  • Y27: She is diagnosed w/ OCD.
  • Y28: She begins a four yr college to become an economist.
  • Y29: She moves to an off campus apartment w/ [name_f]Ariana[/name_f], [name_u]Pepper[/name_u], & [name_f]Jeannie[/name_f].
  • Y30: She acquires a diagnosis of dycalculia.

Daughter (20): Vanessa Willow Harris (Social & fun-loving (ESFP), Born w/ a tooth in August)
Moves to Los [name_u]Angeles[/name_u], CA after graduation

• Y12: She is closer to Desmond than she is to me.
  • Y13: She draws all over a table. We manage to get it off.
  • Y14: She hurt herself playing & had to be taken to the ER for stitches.
  • Y15: She develops a rivalry w/ Maya.
  • Y16: She learns that she needs glasses. We make the process as fun as possible for her.
  • Y17: She is diagnosed w/ dyslexia.
  • Y18: She joins a group of friends that already has Ashton, Forrest, & Lina.
  • Y19: She develops her first crush on a boy named Eric.
  • Y20: She develops the hands-on hobby of woodworking.
  • Y21: She harms herself playing & ends up in the ER.
  • Y22: She excels at social studies.
  • Y23: She joins the school chess club.
  • Y24: She is diagnosed w/ ADHD.
  • Y25: She becomes passionate about environmental issues.
  • Y26: She excels at english.
  • Y27: She takes a school trip to Birmingham, AL.
  • Y28: She goes to college to become a med technician.
  • Y29: She begins dating a boy named [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u].
  • Y30: She joins a friend group w/ [name_u]Alva[/name_u], [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_u]Maria[/name_u], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f], & [name_f]Teresa[/name_f].

Daughter (3): Clariandra Merild [name_m]Harris[/name_m] (Practical & athletic (ESTJ), [name_m]Born[/name_m] on Desmond’s birthday in January)

• Y29: She develops an allergy to shellfish.
  • Y30: She has an imaginary friend she calls [name_u]Kitty[/name_u].

Pets:

Maine Coone: Blaise (26)
Birman: Icelyn (24)
Bombay: Autumn (10)
Color-Point Shorthair: [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] (9)
Snake: [name_u]Shadow[/name_u] (5)
[name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever: [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] (4)
American Shorthair: [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] (3)

DH (43): [name_m]Jason[/name_m] [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_f]Summers[/name_f]
exDW (43): [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_m]Knight[/name_m]
–DD/DS (19): [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Summers[/name_f] & [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_f]Summers[/name_f]
DW (42): [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Loretta[/name_f] [Rivera] [name_f]Summers[/name_f]
–DSD (15): [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m]

Year 21: Jason’s sister [name_f]Melody[/name_f] falls on hard times and moves in until she can get back on her feet. She brings her 16 year old daughter with her, [name_f]Carys[/name_f].

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] (20) does her last semester abroad, in Manchester, [name_u]England[/name_u], and later graduates from culinary school.

[name_u]Rory[/name_u] (20) graduates from high school and decides to go to school to become a [name_m]Lawyer[/name_m] at 27.

[name_f]Carys[/name_f] (16) picks up cooking.

Year 22: The family adopts an American Curl cat named Muffington.

[name_u]Rory[/name_u] (21) moves to an off campus apartment with roommates named [name_m]Linus[/name_m] & [name_m]Zamir[/name_m].

Year 23: The family takes a small vacation to a nearby lake to celebrate [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] (18) graduating high school.

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] (18) decides to go to school to become an Architect at 22.

Year 24: The family gets into a conflict with Jason’s sister [name_u]Simone[/name_u].

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] (23) develops a close friendship with a woman named [name_f]Tamika[/name_f].

Year 25: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] experiences serious illness.

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] (20) struggles with one of her classes.

Year 26: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] unexpectedly becomes pregnant and has a baby girl in [name_u]March[/name_u] at 48 years old!

• DD: [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Summers[/name_f]
    – INFP, born premature

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] (25) picks up building Lego sets as a hobby.

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] (21) is diagnosed with dyscalculia.

Year 27: [name_m]Jason[/name_m] experiences serious illness.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] (1) hurts herself while playing and has to get stitches on her forehead.

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] (22) graduates from university.

Year 28: Some of the family is in a minor car accident- thankfully, no one is seriously hurt.

[name_u]Rory[/name_u] (27) graduates from university, and later wins a programming competition.

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] (23) has a child with [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] in [name_u]August[/name_u], and they become engaged.

• DD: [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
    – INTP, born late

Year 29: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] experiences serious illness.

[name_u]Rory[/name_u] (28) gets into trouble at his law firm, but thankfully isn’t fired.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] (3) makes one close friend named [name_u]Harper[/name_u].

Year 30: [name_m]Jason[/name_m] & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] adopt a pet snake named [name_u]Shadow[/name_u].

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] (29) opens up her own bakery.

[name_u]Rory[/name_u] (29) picks up oil painting as a hobby.

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] (25) marries [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m].

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] (4) gets into a fight with a boy named [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] in her preschool.

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] (2) develops a fear of loud noises.

DH (53): [name_m]Jason[/name_m] [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_f]Summers[/name_f]

• INFP
  • Optician
  • Plays soccer
  • Father to [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Rory[/name_u], & [name_f]Violet[/name_f], Stepfather to [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]

exDW (53): [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_m]Knight[/name_m]

• INFP
  • [name_u]Artist[/name_u]
  • Blogger
  • Paralyzed, uses a wheelchair
  • Mother of [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] & [name_u]Rory[/name_u]

DW (52): [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Loretta[/name_f] [Rivera] [name_f]Summers[/name_f]

• ESFP
  • Veterinarian
  • Ambidextrous (on even roll, child inherits)
  • Mother of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

DD (29): [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Summers[/name_f]

• INTP
  • [name_u]Baker[/name_u], owns her own bakery
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_u]February[/name_u] with a full head of hair
  • Autistic
  • Has BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder)
  • Best friend named [name_f]Tamika[/name_f]
  • Builds Lego sets

DS (29): [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_f]Summers[/name_f]

• INFP
  • [name_m]Lawyer[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_u]February[/name_u] & spent time in the NICU
  • Held back 2 grades
  • Deaf, uses hearing aids
  • Has an Immune Deficiency & a Chronic Illness
  • Wears glasses
  • Has pierced ears
  • Enjoys computer programming & oil painting

DD (4): [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Summers[/name_f]

• INFP
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_u]March[/name_u], born premature
  • Received stitches on forehead at age 1
  • Best friend named [name_u]Harper[/name_u]

DSD (25): [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [Williams] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]

• ESFP
  • Architect
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_u]June[/name_u], born late
  • Has Dyscalculia
  • Mother of [name_f]Edith[/name_f]

– DH (25): [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]

• ISTP
  • Journalist
  • Plays the flute
  • Father of [name_f]Edith[/name_f]

– DD (2): [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]

• INTP
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_u]August[/name_u], born late
  • Has a fear of loud noises

Year 21: Some of the family are in a minor car accident.

Year 22: Linus’ grandfather dies.

Year 23: [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] struggle with their relationship. They separate for 4 months, then get back together.

Year 24: [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] open a bakery.

Year 25: [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] has a midlife crisis. She becomes a programmer.

Year 26: [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] gets promoted!

Year 27: The Torres’ take a vacation to several small attractions in Whitehorse.

Year 28: [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] get into a conflict with Alyssa’s sister.

Year 29: [name_m]Linus[/name_m] gets an ear infection and partially loses his hearing.

Year 30: [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] pick up cycling.

Children:

[name_u]Bravery[/name_u] [name_m]Ridge[/name_m] Torres (33)

• ENFP
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] with a tooth, during a meteor shower in [name_u]September[/name_u]
  • Engineer
  • Age 6: Rivalry with [name_u]Autry[/name_u]
  • Age 7: Has a crush on a girl named [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
  • Age 12: Is seriously ill
  • Age 21: Excels at one of his classes
  • Age 23: Moves to Wichita, [name_u]Kansas[/name_u]
  • Age 24: Dating [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] Saturnina Bousaid, picks up sculpting

[name_u]Autry[/name_u] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] Torres (30)

• ENTJ
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] late in [name_u]August[/name_u]
  • Graphic Designer
  • Age 1: Hurts herself playing and has to get stitches
  • Age 2: Bites another little girl, [name_f]Chloe[/name_f], at daycare
  • Age 4: Diagnosed with a developmental delay
  • Age 5: Has an imaginary friend named [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
  • Age 7: Cuts her own hair
  • Age 8: Has a crush on a boy named [name_m]Mateo[/name_m]
  • Age 9: Gets into stargazing
  • Age 10: Excels in [name_m]Art[/name_m] in school
  • Age 11: Stays back a grade, gets close to [name_u]Bravery[/name_u]
  • Age 12: Discovers she’s bisexual
  • Age 14: Needs glasses
  • Age 20: Wins a design contest
  • Age 30: Volunteers as a foster parent for two sisters: 11-year-old [name_f]Alanis[/name_f] [name_f]Tara[/name_f] and 6-year-old [name_f]Linnet[/name_f] [name_f]Sylviane[/name_f] Bellman, who she later adopts

[name_f]Caledonia[/name_f] [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u] “Scottie” Torres (27)

• ESTP
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] smaller than usual in [name_u]November[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] with Dyscalculia
  • Electrician
  • Age 4: Is close to [name_u]Autry[/name_u]
  • Age 5: Gets into computer games
  • Age 6: Rivalry with [name_f]Essie[/name_f]
  • Age 7: Cuts her own hair
  • Age 11: Wants everyone to call her [name_u]Scottie[/name_u] (Caledonia is also an old name for Scotland)
  • Age 13: Becomes passionate about scientific research
  • Age 17: Experiments with another teen
  • Age 20: Moves back in with [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] for 10 months due to illness
  • Age 25: Has a baby girl through a short-term relationship. The baby’s name is [name_f]Cascade[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u].
  • Age 26: Wins a robotics competition

[name_m]Rexford[/name_m] [name_u]Courtney[/name_u] “RC” Torres (born [name_m]Rexford[/name_m] [name_u]Courtney[/name_u] Rose) (26)

• ISTP
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_u]August[/name_u], spent time in the NICU
  • Plumber
  • Age 10: Needs glasses
  • Age 12: Begs his parents to let him pierce his ears
  • Age 13: Has his first kiss
  • Age 14: Joins the Debate Team at school
  • Age 18: Does a semester in [name_m]Nashville[/name_m], [name_u]Tennessee[/name_u], converts to Jediism
  • Age 19: Diagnosed with Schizophrenia, excels at one of his classes
  • Age 24: Opens a hardware store
  • Age 25: Wins a contest
  • Age 26: Gets into trouble at his job, but the problem is resolved

[name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] “Essie” Torres (23)

• ISFP
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] smaller than usual in [name_u]October[/name_u]
  • Veterinarian
  • Age 0: Afraid of Halloween
  • Age 1: Swallows a coin and needs an x-ray
  • Age 2: Develops separation anxiety
  • Age 3: Gets close to her uncle [name_u]Les[/name_u]
  • Age 4: Is allergic to cats
  • Age 8: Has to switch classrooms to do better in school
  • Age 10: Gets into a fight with [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], another girl from school
  • Age 12: Excels in Social Studies at school
  • Age 17: Discovers she’s gay, needs glasses
  • Age 19: Befriends two other students named [name_u]Elie[/name_u] and [name_u]Alva[/name_u]
  • Age 20: Switches to contacts

[name_u]Chance[/name_u] [name_u]Valor[/name_u] Torres (born Judea [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] Torres) (20)

• ESTJ
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] at exactly midnight in [name_u]January[/name_u], with a full head of hair
  • Businessman at 24
  • Age 1: Gets close to [name_f]Essie[/name_f]
  • Age 4: Gets close to Grandpa [name_m]Helio[/name_m]
  • Age 5: Struggles with Gross Motor Activities in Kindergarten
  • Age 12: Gets into a fight with [name_u]Oberon[/name_u], another kid at school
  • Age 16: Comes out as trans (binary) and wishes to be called [name_u]Chance[/name_u] [name_u]Valor[/name_u] from now on
  • Age 17: Gets involved in Student Activism
  • Age 20: Gets into cycling

[name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] Torres (12)

• ENTJ
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_u]November[/name_u]
  • Age 0: Makes friends with another kid, [name_u]Shade[/name_u]
  • Age 2: Is seriously ill
  • Age 3: Struggles with Pre-Math in preschool
  • Age 5: Starts needing glasses
  • Age 6: Is homeschooled due to learning issues
  • Age 8: Diagnosed with Dyslexia
  • Age 9: Gets into a fight with [name_f]Parisa[/name_f], another kid in her homeschool group

[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] Torres (12)

• ENFJ
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_u]November[/name_u]
  • Age 1: Is allergic to cats
  • Age 2: Diagnosed with Epilepsy
  • Age 3: Starts needing glasses
  • Age 5: Has nightmares
  • Age 9: Gets close to [name_u]Chance[/name_u]
  • Age 12: Has a rivalry with [name_u]Josie[/name_u]

Grandchildren

[name_f]Alanis[/name_f] [name_f]Tara[/name_f] Torres-Bellman (born [name_f]Alanis[/name_f] [name_f]Tara[/name_f] Bellman) (11)

• ESFJ
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] with a tooth in [name_u]November[/name_u]
  • Age 11: Struggles with [name_m]Art[/name_m] in school

[name_f]Linnet[/name_f] [name_f]Sylviane[/name_f] “Linny” Torres-Bellman (born [name_f]Linnet[/name_f] [name_f]Sylviane[/name_f] Bellman) (6)

• ENFP
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] prematurely in [name_u]August[/name_u]

[name_f]Cascade[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] “Cassie” Torres (2)

• ENFP
  • [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_f]May[/name_f]
  • Age 0: Diagnosed with Epilepsy
  • Age 1: Makes friends with another kid, [name_m]Alban[/name_m], who will be a lifelong companion
  • Age 2: Bites another kid, [name_f]Demi[/name_f], at her daycare

The Family of [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] (Vitale) Torres

DW: [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] (Vitale) Torres (51, ENTJ, Programmer; formerly Paramedic; formerly [name_m]Web[/name_m] Designer)
DH: [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Torres (52, ESFP, Baker)

StepDS: [name_u]Bravery[/name_u] [name_m]Ridge[/name_m] Torres (33, ENFP, Engineer)

• DGF: [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] Saturnina “Penny” Bousaid (33, ESFP, Archivist)

Adopted DD: [name_u]Autry[/name_u] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] Torres (30, ENTJ, Graphic Designer)

• Adopted DD: [name_f]Alanis[/name_f] [name_f]Tara[/name_f] Torres-Bellman (11, ESFJ)
    • Adopted DD: [name_f]Linnet[/name_f] [name_f]Sylviane[/name_f] “Linny” Torres-Bellman (6, ENFP)

DD: [name_f]Caledonia[/name_f] [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u] “Scottie” Torres (27, ESTP, Electrician)

• DD: [name_f]Cascade[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] “Cassie” Torres (2, ENFP)

Adopted DS: [name_m]Rexford[/name_m] [name_u]Courtney[/name_u] “RC” Torres (26, ISTP, Plumber)

Adopted DD: [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] “Essie” Torres (23, ISFP, Veterinarian)

DS: [name_u]Chance[/name_u] [name_u]Valor[/name_u] Torres (20, ESTJ, Businessman at 24)

DD: [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] Torres (12, ENTJ)
DS: [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] Torres (12, ENFJ)

Me: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_u]Gardener[/name_u] (40, INFP, Teacher, from [name_m]Washington[/name_m] DC)

• Hobbies are: Painting, Writing [name_f]Poetry[/name_f], and Running (track)
  • Ambidextrous

Husband: [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (40, ENFJ, Psychologist, from [name_m]Washington[/name_m] DC)

• Doesn’t practice any religion
  • Hobbies: Volunteering, Paddle-boarding, and Amateur video game design

Adopted Daughter: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] [name_f]Marielle[/name_f] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (24, ISTP, Professor)
Adopted Daughter: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (19, ESFP, [name_u]Artist[/name_u] at 22)
[name_m]Son[/name_m]: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Newton[/name_m] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (19, ISTJ, Programmer at 20)
Daughter: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (19, ENTP, Historian at 25)
Daughter: [name_f]Siena[/name_f] [name_u]London[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] “Pippi” (14, INTP)

First Ten Years

Year 1: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] take a trip to [name_u]Paris[/name_u] to celebrate their new marriage!
Year 2: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] unexpectedly find herself pregnant with fraternal twins!
→ [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Newton[/name_m] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (ISTJ)
→ [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (ENTP)
Year 3: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] adopt a 6-year-old student of Sylvie’s that found herself in a tough situation.
→ [name_f]Elara[/name_f] [name_f]Marielle[/name_f] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (6, ISTP)
Year 4: The family adopts a dog! She is a Schnauzer named Lupa.
Year 5: Sylvie’s younger brother [name_u]Levi[/name_u] moves in with the family after breaking up with his fiancee.
Year 6: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] pick up the hobby of learning obscure trivia and quizzing each other.
Year 7: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] have a daughter unexpectedly!
→ [name_f]Siena[/name_f] [name_u]London[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (INTP)
Year 8: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] have some growing pains with their relationship, but they are able to resolve everything before anything significant happens.
Year 9: The family adopts two rabbits! They are named [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_m]Igor[/name_m].
Year 10: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] go on a trip and leave the kids with [name_f]Lena[/name_f] and [name_u]Sam[/name_u]. They go to [name_f]Miami[/name_f] together for a week and enjoy the food, beaches, and entertainment.

Continuing the [name_u]Story[/name_u]

Year 11: [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] begins to suffer from chronic migraines
Year 12: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is promoted to an assistant to the president of the school board
Year 13: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] goes back to school part time to earn a second masters, this time in US [name_m]History[/name_m]
Year 14: The family adopts a cat! She is a Birman named [name_u]Mango[/name_u] Puff
Year 15: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] adopt a 13-year-old boy who is a former student of Sylvie’s. His birthday is in [name_u]December[/name_u].
→ [name_u]Axel[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (13, ESFP)
Year 16: Rafael’s long-held hobby of amateur video game developing pays off as one of his games is a hit and brings in a big sum of money for the family
Year 17: Sylvie’s beloved father [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] passes away
Year 18: The family rents a beach house in [name_u]California[/name_u] and goes for a week-long summer vacation
Year 19: [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] get into a conflict with Sylvie’s twin brother [name_u]Everett[/name_u] because he keeps asking them for help financially in his business endeavors without properly paying them back
Year 20: The family gets into a major car accident, luckily, almost everyone walks away unscathed. Unfortunately, [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] is injured and this results in her becoming deaf.

Midlife
Year 21: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is unexpectedly pregnant with a little girl! She was born on [name_u]New[/name_u] Years [name_f]Eve[/name_f]!
→ [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] “Gigi” (ENFP)
Year 22: Sylvie’s mother, [name_f]Lena[/name_f], moves in with the family
Year 23: [name_m]Rafael[/name_m], [name_u]Alma[/name_u], and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] are in a minor accident while driving the girls home from college
Year 24: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] take [name_f]Siena[/name_f] and [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] to Disney World
Year 25: The family adopts a cat! He is a [name_u]Devon[/name_u] [name_u]Rex[/name_u] named [name_m]Pepe[/name_m]
Year 26: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] has a minor midlife crisis and then gets a tattoo of a cactus
Year 27: The family adopts a poodle! Her name is [name_f]Peach[/name_f]
Year 28: Sylvie’s mother, [name_f]Lena[/name_f], passes away
Year 29: The family adopts a Beagle! His name is Mustard
Year 30: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] moves in with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] because she is experiencing bullying at school and needs to switch to a new school. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] live near a school that she can attend, but [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] can not move due to their jobs.

Children’s Plots

DS: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Newton[/name_m] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (ISTJ, Programmer)

Age 1: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] develops separation anxiety
Age 2: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] suffers from pneumonia. Although it’s very scary, he recovers well.
Age 3: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] hurts himself while running around with [name_f]Ada[/name_f] and goes to the hospital for stitches.
Age 4: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] struggles with gross motor activities at preschool
Age 5: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] develops a fear of monsters
Age 6: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] develops a crush on a girl at school
→ [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] (6)
Age 7: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] breaks his arm while climbing trees at school and has to go to the ER and wear a cast.
Age 8: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] develops a close relationship with his twin, [name_f]Ada[/name_f]
Age 9: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] develops a close relationship with his grandfather [name_u]Sam[/name_u]
Age 10: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] develops a crush on a girl at school
→ [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] Greenburg (10)
Age 11: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] gets into a fight with a kid at school
→ [name_m]Flint[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Granger[/name_m] (12)
Age 12: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] makes a close friend
→ [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Linden[/name_u] (12)
Age 13: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] starts wearing glasses
Age 14: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] stops needing his glasses
Age 15: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] makes a close friend
→ [name_u]Lian[/name_u] Wang (15)
Age 16: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] crashes the family car within one week of having his license. He breaks his arm, but recovers.
Age 17: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] comes out as bisexual
Age 18: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] starts college! He struggles with his first semester away from home and has to repeat a semester
Age 19: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] picks up cycling
Age 20: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] becomes a programmer! He also gets a short term fling of his pregnant. The two of them decide to co-parent the child, but do not stay together.
→ Mother of child: [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] Corkland (20, ENTP)
→ Daughter: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (INTP)
Age 21: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] starts wearing glasses again
Age 22: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] becomes more active in the democratic party
Age 23: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] takes [name_u]Holly[/name_u] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] on a vacation to Yellowstone
Age 24: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] decide to get together as a couple again. They move in together.
Age 25: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] get engaged!
Age 26: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] have child together and get married! Their daughter was born on Nora’s birthday in [name_u]October[/name_u]
→ [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (ENTP)
Age 27: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] develops anxiety
Age 28: [name_u]Leo[/name_u] starts his own programming business that hires programmers out to companies for help with their projects

DGD: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (INTP)

------>Age 1: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] enjoys playing puzzles
------>Age 2: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] bites a kid at daycare
-------------> [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] (2)
------>Age 3: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] grows attached to a dinosaur stuffed animal that was given to her by her father
------>Age 4: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] takes interest in building with blocks
------>Age 5: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] develops a fear of dogs
------>Age 6: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] is diagnosed with ADHD
------>Age 7: [name_u]Holly[/name_u] is being bullied, moves in with her grandparents, starts a new school, and thrives

DGD: [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (ENTP)

------>Age 1: [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] becomes attached to a stuffed whale
------>Age2: [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] picks up the nickname [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]

DD: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (ENTP, Historian)

Age 1: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] develops a close relationship with her grandmother, [name_f]Lena[/name_f]
Age 2: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] shows interest in playing with other kids
Age 3: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] develops a rivalry with [name_u]Leo[/name_u]. She likes to hit him and yell at him.
Age 4: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] gets into a conflict with a girl at preschool and they both have to sit in time out for recess
→ [name_f]Brandy[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] Trivers (4)
Age 5: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] takes interest in puzzles
Age 6: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] develops a rivalry with [name_f]Siena[/name_f] because she is no longer the youngest and the center of attention
Age 7: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] contracts pneumonia, but it is thankfully treated and she recovers well.
Age 8: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] learns to play the piano
Age 9: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] is diagnosed with ADHD
Age 10: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] excels at science in school
Age 11: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] skips a grade because she’s very advanced for her age! She’s now a 7th grader!
Age 12: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] develops a crush on a boy at school
→ [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Gregory[/name_m] Torney (12)
Age 13: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] joins the debate team
Age 14: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] struggles with economics in school
Age 15: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] picks up writing as a hobby
Age 16: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] experiments with a boy from school
Age 17: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] begins college! She gets a part time job as an assistant researcher
Age 18: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] joins the [name_m]History[/name_m] club on campus
Age 19: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] starts wearing glasses
Age 20: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] becomes passionate about feminism
Age 21: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] forms a romantic relationship with a boy she met at school
→ [name_m]Roger[/name_m] [name_u]Quentin[/name_u] [name_u]Carlisle[/name_u] (22, ISFP)
Age 22: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] becomes passionate about voting
Age 23: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] moves to an off campus apartment with [name_m]Roger[/name_m]
Age 24: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] moves to Minneapolis, Minnesota
Age 25: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] becomes a historian! She starts a job at a historical society and is quickly moved up the ranks.
Age 26: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] and [name_m]Roger[/name_m] get engaged! They also have a child! She is a [name_u]December[/name_u] baby that was born blind
→ [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Carlisle[/name_u] (INFP)
Age 27: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] wins a baking competition!
Age 28: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] adopts a cat named [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]!

DGD: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Carlisle[/name_u] (INFP)

------>Age 1: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] develops separation anxiety
------>Age 2: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] runs into a table while playing and needs to go to the ER for stitches

DAD: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] [name_f]Marielle[/name_f] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (ISTP, Professor)

Age 6:* [name_f]Elara[/name_f] develops the hobby of playing and building with LEGOs
Age 7 [name_f]Elara[/name_f] makes a very close friend
→ [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f] O’Reilly (7, ESFP)
Age 8: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] goes through a rebellious phase and steals money from Rafael’s wallet to buy new shorts.
Age 9: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] develops a close relationship with her Aunt [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f], Sylvie’s younger sister.
Age 10: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] excels at music in school
Age 11: Elara’s school is not working for her because of her learning style and interests in the arts. She is now enrolled in a private arts education school.
Age 12: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] is diagnosed with dyscalculia, which affects her ability to do math and work with numbers
Age 13: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] comes out as bisexual
Age 14: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] joins a student activism club advocating for environmental reform
Age 15: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] becomes very passionate about animal rights
Age 16: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] is diagnosed with vision loss due to a progressive disorder that she was born with
Age 17: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] picks up cooking as a hobby
Age 18: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] begins college and does her second semester abroad in Spain
Age 19: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] gets a summer job as an assistant teacher for summer school
Age 20: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] joins a friend group with her college roommates:
→ [name_f]Ashlyn[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] Hendrickson (20)
→ [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] (21)
→ [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] [name_u]Vivaldi[/name_u] (21)
→ [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] [name_m]Brewer[/name_m] (20)
→ [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] Schumacher (20)
→ [name_f]Millie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalina[/name_f] Pawn (20)
Age 21: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] joins a volunteer group on campus that plants trees and builds greenhouses around the city
Age 22: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] does a semester abroad in [name_u]Brazil[/name_u]
Age 23: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] moves to an off-campus apartment with [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], and [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
Age 24: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] becomes a professor! She also volunteers as a foster parent for a 9-year-old girl.
→ [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] (9, ISFJ)
Age 25: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] gets in trouble with her job due to missing work to take care of [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], who is often sick. She is not fired, but [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] can’t stay with [name_f]Elara[/name_f] for much longer
Age 26: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] opens a tutoring business on the side
Age 27: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] adopts a newborn girl! She is born in [name_f]May[/name_f] and premature.
→ [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (INFP)
Age 28: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] and [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] move back in with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] temporarily due to an unexpected job transfer
Age 29: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] gets into a relationship with a woman she met at the library
→ [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] (28, ENFP)
Age 30: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] and [name_f]Julia[/name_f] take [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] to Disney World
Age 31: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] and [name_f]Julia[/name_f] get engaged!
Age 32: [name_f]Elara[/name_f] and [name_f]Julia[/name_f] get married!
Age 33: [name_f]Elara[/name_f], [name_f]Julia[/name_f], and [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] move to [name_u]Colorado[/name_u]

DGD: [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (INFP)

------>Age 1: [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is diagnosed with a speech delay
------>Age 2: [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] swallows a LEGO and has to get an x-ray
------>Age 3: [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] develops a close relationship with her grandfather, [name_m]Rafael[/name_m]
------>Age 4: [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] excels at social studies in kindergarten
------>Age 5: [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] stays back in preschool for one more year
------>Age 6: [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] goes through a rebellious phase and vandalizes the side of the neighbor’s house

DD: [name_f]Siena[/name_f] [name_u]London[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (INTP, Librarian)

Age 1: [name_f]Siena[/name_f] randomly picks up the weird nickname [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] and ends up being called that more than her actual name
Age 2: [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] develops separation anxiety
Age 3: [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] develops a close relationship with her older sister, [name_f]Elara[/name_f]
Age 4: [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] makes an imaginary friend named Callolfo that looks like a giraffe person
Age 5: [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] starts wearing glasses
Age 6: [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] cuts her own hair and gives herself wonky bangs
Age 7: [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] grows out of needing glasses
Age 8: [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] develops a close relationship with her Aunt [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]
Age 9: [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] goes through a rebellious phase and draws pictures on the bathroom walls at school
Age 10: [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] starts homeschooling due to issues learning in her public school
Age 11: [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] struggles with gym class at school
Age 12: [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] breaks her foot while playing soccer
Age 13: [name_f]Siena[/name_f] grows out of her childhood nickname. She is deaf as a result of a car accident.
Age 14: [name_f]Siena[/name_f] becomes passionate about environmental issues
Age 15: [name_f]Siena[/name_f] excels at music in school
Age 16: [name_f]Siena[/name_f] picks up gardening
Age 17: [name_f]Siena[/name_f] experiments with another teenager from school
Age 18: [name_f]Siena[/name_f] starts college! She makes two really good friends
→ [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] (18)
→ [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] Capaldi (19)
Age 19: [name_f]Siena[/name_f] gets a part time job as a library receptionist
Age 20: [name_f]Siena[/name_f] does a semester abroad in [name_u]London[/name_u], UK
Age 21: [name_f]Siena[/name_f] comes out as bisexual
Age 22: [name_f]Siena[/name_f] becomes a librarian!

DAD: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (ESFP, Artist)

Age 13: [name_u]Axel[/name_u] comes out as trans
→ [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (ESFP)
Age 14: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] gets into a car accident while driving home with an older friend, but she is luckily unharmed
Age 15: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] is diagnosed with generalized Anxiety
Age 16: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] excels at [name_f]English[/name_f] at school
Age 17: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] takes a school trip to [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] City
Age 18: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] starts college! She excels in her sculpture class.
Age 19: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] gets a part time job as a sales clerk at a museum gift shop
Age 20: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] gets a new part time job as a waitress for a singing restaurant
Age 21: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] struggles in her animation class
Age 22: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] becomes an artist! She moves to [name_u]Philadelphia[/name_u], Pennsylvania.
Age 23: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] moves to Los [name_u]Angeles[/name_u], [name_u]California[/name_u]
Age 24: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] starts a relationship with a boy she met through a friend
→ [name_u]Franklin[/name_u] [name_m]Lafe[/name_m] Hannover “Frankie” (25)
Age 25: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] move in together and volunteer as foster parents for the 2-year-old twins of Frankie’s mutual friend
→ [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Fern[/name_u] [name_u]Dawson[/name_u] (2, ISTP)
→ [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Dawson[/name_u] (2, ISFP)
Age 26: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] get engaged!
Age 27: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] get married! They also adopt an infant!
→ [name_f]Carina[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] Hannover (ESFJ)
Age 28: [name_u]Alma[/name_u] brings [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] and [name_f]Carina[/name_f] to visit home

DGD: [name_f]Carina[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] Hannover (ESFJ)

------> Age 1: [name_f]Carina[/name_f] picks up the nickname [name_u]Coco[/name_u] from her parents

DD: [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_m]Ramos[/name_m] (ENFP)

Age 1: [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] forms a close relationship with her grandmother, [name_f]Lena[/name_f]
Age 2: [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] develops a bee allergy
Age 3: [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] forms an adorable mentor-type relationship with a 7 year old neighbor next door
→ [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_u]Laine[/name_u] Fredericks (7, ENTP)
Age 4: [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] is interested in singing songs
Age 5: [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] has an imaginary friend named [name_u]Mandy[/name_u]
Age 6: [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] decides she wants everyone to call her [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
Age 7: [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] switches to a charter school
Age 8: [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] develops a close relationship with [name_f]Siena[/name_f], who frequently visits home.

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] w/ [name_f]Elara[/name_f], [name_u]Leo[/name_u], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_u]Alma[/name_u], [name_f]Siena[/name_f], and [name_f]Gigi[/name_f]

[name_f]Elara[/name_f] and [name_f]Julia[/name_f] w/ [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]

[name_u]Leo[/name_u] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] w/ [name_u]Holly[/name_u] and [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] and [name_m]Roger[/name_m] w/ [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

[name_u]Alma[/name_u] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] w/ [name_f]Carina[/name_f]

The First Pages

[name_f]Marcie[/name_f] and [name_u]Jere[/name_u] met in their sophomore year of high school when she moved to [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. They didn’t really interact and only had two classes together though. After seeing her struggle with her locker one day (and thinking she looked cute all flustered) he offered to help and they walked to their class together. They became fast friends after that and started dating their senior year.

After getting married they decided to stay in [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and got a house together.

Building A Life Together

Year 1, 2021
[name_f]My[/name_f] older brother [name_m]Ed[/name_m] gets married and [name_u]Jere[/name_u] and I attend the wedding.

Year 2, 2022
[name_u]Jere[/name_u] is in a minor car accident but doesn’t get hurt which we are both glad about.

Year 3, 2023
[name_u]Jere[/name_u] and I decide to pick up a hobby together, mystery shows. We both enjoy it quite a bit and like spending the time together.

Year 4, 2024
[name_u]Jere[/name_u] and I were shocked when we learned I was having quintuplets! Three boys and two girls. We name them [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Emil[/name_m], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Julia[/name_f], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m], [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]. They were born premature at 33 weeks.

Year 5, 2025*
[name_u]Jere[/name_u] gets a promotion at his company and gets a raise which we’re both very happy about. [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] develops separation anxiety and it’s so hard to have to leave him. [name_f]Beth[/name_f] loves to run around and climb on everything, we have to keep an eye on her. [name_m]Xander[/name_m] swallows a coin and has to get an X-ray. [name_u]Sid[/name_u] develops a close relationship with his Aunt [name_u]Dani[/name_u]. [name_u]Jo[/name_u] develops a close relationship with her sister [name_f]Beth[/name_f].

Year 6, 2026
[name_u]Jere[/name_u] and I take the kids on a beach trip and we all have a lot of fun. [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] lives next door with her parents and takes a liking to [name_f]Beth[/name_f]. She’s always asking to play with her and “help” with the baby. The two have an adorable mentor-type relationship as they grow.

Year 7, 2027
We were all excited when we learned I was having triplets. A boy and two girls who we name [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Haley[/name_u], [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] [name_f]Helen[/name_f]. They were no unusual circumstances at their birth.

Year 8, 2028
We adopt a Siberian cat and the kids are thrilled. The quintuplets are all in a pirate loving stage right now and decide to name her Crow’s Nest. [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] develops a rivalry with his brother [name_u]Laurie[/name_u].

Year 9, 2029
A distant relative of Jere’s dies and leaves him a moderate amount of money. [name_m]Xander[/name_m] develops a close relationship with his grandpa [name_u]James[/name_u].

Year 10, 2030
Our house catches fire and we have to move to a different part of the city. [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and I were seriously injured in the fire but were able to recover. [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] loses the journal that he’d been writing in about the kids and is saddened by that. Moving schools is difficult for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] but she’s managed to make a new friend in [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_m]Crawford[/name_m]. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] both lose their favorite stuffed animals in the fire. The stress of the situation causes [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] to feel ignored. It puts a strain on me and Jere’s relationship and we separate for a time before getting back together. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] has a near death experience but thankfully fights hard and makes it. [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] was in the house when it happened and though he only has minor injuries fonds it difficult to cope with what happened. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] has a difficult time with changing schools but makes a friend, [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] which helps a lot.

Continuing Life

Year 11, 2031
We start to struggle financially when [name_u]Jere[/name_u] loses his job. I start to do more commission paintings while he looks for another. [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_m]Xander[/name_m] skip the first grade because they are advanced. [name_f]Beth[/name_f] is diagnosed with ADHD. [name_u]Sid[/name_u] has to get glasses. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] breaks her ankle after falling out of a tree while playing. [name_m]Nate[/name_m] develops a bee allergy. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] takes an interest in painting and I am, to say the least, ecstatic about that. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is diagnosed with immunodeficiency. It’s nice to finally know why she’s always been the sickest one in the bunch and we’re doing everything we can to help her deal with this.

Year 12, 2032
Jeremiah’s father passes away. [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] goes through a rebellious phase and steals money from his sister [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. [name_u]Jere[/name_u] and I have a stern talk with him and he promised to be better. [name_m]Xander[/name_m] develops a close relationship with [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]. [name_u]Jo[/name_u] is struggling in school because of her learning style. We decide to homeschool her and the rest of the kids, we can already tell the difference! [name_m]Nate[/name_m] draws all over the kitchen table and helps us clean it up while we talk to him about it. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] gets a bad case of pneumonia and has to be hospitalized but thankfully she pulls through.

Year 13, 2033
[name_u]Jere[/name_u] and I take a trip back to [name_u]Paris[/name_u] where we had our honeymoon and leave the kids with my brother. We have a wonderful time and are glad to get the chance. [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] joins a friend group with [name_m]Nash[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], and [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] struggles with math in school so [name_u]Jere[/name_u] helps him more with it. [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] sprains his ankle after he trips over a root. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] begs me to let her get her ears pierced and after talking it over with her I agree. She was thrilled. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] has to get stitches after cutting her forehead on a rock.

Year 14, 2034
[name_u]Jere[/name_u] receives a big promotion and we’re both happy about that. [name_m]Xander[/name_m] develops a close relationship with his Uncle [name_m]Davy[/name_m]. [name_u]Sid[/name_u] has a crush on our next door neighbor [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f].

Year 15, 2035
We take the kids on a beach trip and they all enjoy it thoroughly. [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] starts playing piano and is rather good at it. [name_u]Jo[/name_u] decides spontaneously that she wants short hair and hacks her long locks off. I’m shocked when I see it and get her to a beautician for a real haircut. [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] is diagnosed with ADHD.

Year 16, 2036
We take a trip to [name_u]Colorado[/name_u] to go skiing and the kids love it immensely as do [name_u]Jere[/name_u] and I. [name_f]Beth[/name_f] starts keeping a journal. [name_m]Xander[/name_m] makes three new friends, [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], and [name_u]Perry[/name_u]. [name_m]Nate[/name_m] gets closer to his Uncle [name_m]Ed[/name_m]. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] struggles with [name_f]English[/name_f] so I spend more time with her on that. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] develops a crush on a boy [name_m]Eric[/name_m] who’s dad works with [name_u]Jere[/name_u].

Year 17, 2037
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] and I volunteer as foster parents and take in an 8 year old boy named [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Irwin[/name_m]. At the end of the year we learn we’ll keep fostering him. [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] has his first kiss though he wasn’t the one who told. [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] saw and blurted it out to everyone. [name_f]Beth[/name_f] picks up a photography hobby and when [name_u]Jere[/name_u] sees she’s really serious about it he gets her a wonderful camera. [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] gets a summer job mowing lawns in the neighborhood. He’s earned quite a bit and [name_u]Jere[/name_u] and I are really proud of him. [name_m]Nate[/name_m] develops a rivalry with [name_u]Sid[/name_u]. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] excels at social studies. [name_u]Leo[/name_u] excels at science.

Year 18, 2038:
We adopt another Siberian cat after Crow’s Nest passes away. The kids name her [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] excels at science. [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] starts learning to play the guitar. [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] develops a crush on a girl in our homeschooling association, [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] starts learning to play the flute. It seems like we have musical talent in this family. [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] gets glasses. [name_u]Leo[/name_u] develops a crush on a neighbor [name_f]Tiana[/name_f]. At the end of the year we decide to adopt [name_m]Leopold[/name_m]!

Year 19, 2039
The original bachelor Uncle [name_m]Davy[/name_m] is getting married? I was very surprised about this revelation but we were all happy for him and attended the wedding. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] has her first kiss! She tells me and her sisters about it and I end up telling it to [name_u]Jere[/name_u]. [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] spills it to the boys and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] just sighed and said she needed to remember to say things were a secret. [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] starts dating [name_f]Veronica[/name_f].

Year 20, 2040
To support our large family we move to a bigger house in the same area. I’m sure everyone’s happy about having more space. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] becomes friends with five more people. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Hana[/name_f], [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], [name_m]Eric[/name_m], and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] makes a close friend, [name_f]Ianthe[/name_f]. Inspired by Sid’s lawn mowing business, [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] asks my help to start her own business. She makes crafts and sells them and is doing a wonderful job. [name_u]Leo[/name_u] gets glasses.

Year 21, 2041
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] finish high school a year early. [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] is going to college to study architecture and [name_m]Xander[/name_m] is going to be a surgeon. We take the kids on a trip to Carowinds and have a wonderful time. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] picks up a cooking hobby. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] experiments with another teenager. [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] struggles with music so [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] offers to help her.

Year 22, 2042
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_u]Sidney[/name_u], and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] start college! [name_f]Beth[/name_f] is studying to become an elementary school teacher. [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] is studying to become an environmental scientist. [name_u]Jo[/name_u] is going to become a physical therapist. We adopt a [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever and name him [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]. [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] moves to an off campus apartment with his friends [name_m]Nash[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], and [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]. [name_m]Xander[/name_m] gets a part time job at a coffee shop. [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] gets into a car accident with a friend but is not seriously injured. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] gets glasses. [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] picks up a slam poetry hobby and is getting really good at it.

Year 23, 2043
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] and I take a ski trip and leave the triplets and [name_u]Leo[/name_u] with my sister. [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] starts volunteering at the nearby animal shelter, [name_m]Xander[/name_m] joins the college newspaper, [name_u]Sid[/name_u] does a semester abroad in [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_u]England[/name_u], [name_u]Leo[/name_u] becomes interested in slam poetry like [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] and the two bond over it.

Year 24, 2044
[name_u]Jere[/name_u] and I pick up a cycling hobby. [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] starts dating [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] joins the robotics club, [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] picks up a writing hobby, [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] gets a part time job at the ice cream parlor.

Year 25, 2045
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], and [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] are starting college. [name_m]Nate[/name_m] is studying to become a veterinarian, [name_u]Mar[/name_u] is going to become a doctor, and [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is studying to become a psychologist. [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], and [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] are in a minor car accident. [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] get engaged. [name_f]Beth[/name_f] picks up a cycling hobby. [name_m]Xander[/name_m] excels at one of his classes. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] moves to an off campus apartment with her friend [name_f]Ianthe[/name_f] and new friend [name_u]Piper[/name_u]. [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] becomes friends with two of her classmates, [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f]. [name_u]Leo[/name_u] crashes the family car but is not seriously hurt.

Year 26, 2046
Jeremiah’s mom passes away. [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] have a baby boy named and then get married. [name_f]Beth[/name_f] struggles in one of her classes. [name_m]Xander[/name_m] moves to an off campus apartment with his friends. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] excels at one of her classes. [name_m]Nate[/name_m] gets a part time job at a bookstore.

Year 27, 2047
[name_m]Leopold[/name_m] graduates high school and starts his own bakery. [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] gets promoted. [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] and his family move to a suburb of San [name_m]Bernardino[/name_m], [name_u]California[/name_u]. Our grandson [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] develops a bee allergy. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] gets engaged to [name_u]Blake[/name_u]. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] excels at one of his classes. [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] starts playing the violin. I’m starting to wonder if he plans on learning all the instruments. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] gets a part time job as a barista. [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] goes to Auckland, NZ for a semester abroad. [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] makes a close friend, [name_u]Dylan[/name_u].

Year 28, 2048
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] and I struggle with our relationship but are able to fix things before anything serious happens. Our grandson [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] develops a milk allergy. [name_m]Xander[/name_m] excels at one of his classes. [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] starts dating [name_u]Cameron[/name_u]. [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] starts dating [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u].

Year 29, 2049
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] and I struggle with our relationship but are able to get things fixed before anything happens. [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] divorces [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and moves back in with us until he can get a house for him and [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] who has recently developed a nut allergy. [name_m]Xander[/name_m] starts gardening. [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] opens up his on veterinary practice. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] gets a bartending job.

Year 30, 2050
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m], [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], and [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] are in a minor car accident. [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] picks up a puzzle hobby. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_u]Blake[/name_u] get married. After avoiding relationships for years [name_m]Xander[/name_m] fell in love with a fellow medical student, [name_u]Hilary[/name_u] Michaels and now they are dating. [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] proposes to [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] and now they’re engaged! [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] has a baby girl, [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]. [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] switches to contacts. [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] becomes friends with [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u].

(52) Me: [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] Sinclair-Cooper [name_f]Marcie[/name_f] (INFJ, Artist)

• Grew up in [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] NSW, [name_f]Miami[/name_f], [name_f]Florida[/name_f], and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], NC
  • Freckles

(52) DH: [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] [name_u]Jere[/name_u] (ESFP, Graphic Designer)

• Grew up in [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], NC
  • Plays soccer

(26) DS1: [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Emil[/name_m] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] (ESFJ, Architect)

• [name_m]Born[/name_m] and lives in [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], NC
  • Friends: [name_m]Nash[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
  • Puzzle hobby
Lawrence’s Events

Age 1: Develops separation anxiety
Age 7: Skips first grade
Age 8: Steals money from [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
Age 9: Becomes friends with [name_m]Nash[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], and [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
Age 13: First kiss
Age 17: Starts college
Age 19: Volunteers at animal shelter
Age 20: Starts dating [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
Age 21: Starts working and gets engaged to [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
Age 22: Has a baby boy and marries [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
Age 23: Moves to San [name_m]Bernardino[/name_m], CA
Age 25: Divorces [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and moves in with us for a bit
Age 26: Puzzle hobby

• (4) DS: [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] [name_u]Toby[/name_u] (ESTP)
Tobias’ Events

Age 1: Develops a bee allergy
Age 2: Develops a milk allergy
Age 3: Develops a nut allergy

(26) DD1: [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Julia[/name_f] Cooper-Holland [name_f]Beth[/name_f] (ENTP, Teacher)

• Freckles, ADHD, Photography, cycling
  • Friends: [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Hana[/name_f], [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], [name_m]Eric[/name_m], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
Elizabeth’s Events

Age 1: Loves to run around and climb on everything
Age 2: She and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] (6) have a mentor-type relationship
Age 7: Diagnosed with ADHD
Age 8: Starts keeping a journal
Age 13: Picks up a photography hobby
Age 15: First kiss
Age 16: Becomes friends with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Hana[/name_f], [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], [name_m]Eric[/name_m], and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
Age 18: Starts college and starts dating [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
Age 21: Cycling hobby
Age 22: Struggles in one of her classes
Age 23: Starts working and gets engaged to [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
Age 26: Gets married to [name_u]Blake[/name_u]

• (27) DH: [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]

(26) DS2: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] [name_m]Xander[/name_m] (ESFP, Surgeon (30))

• Cooking, gardening
  • Friends: [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], [name_u]Perry[/name_u]
Alexander’s Events

Age 1: Swallows a coin and gets an X-ray
Age 5: Develops close relationship with Grandpa [name_u]James[/name_u]
Age 7: Skips the first grade
Age 8: Develops close relationship with [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
Age 9: Struggles with math
Age 10: Develops close relationship with Uncle [name_m]Davy[/name_m]
Age 12: Makes friends with [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], and [name_u]Perry[/name_u]
Age 14: Excels at science
Age 17: Starts college, picks up a cooking hobby
Age 18: Starts working at a coffee shop
Age 19: Joins school newspaper
Age 20: Joins the robotics club
Age 21: Excels at one of his classes
Age 22: Moves to an off campus apartment with [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], and [name_u]Perry[/name_u]
Age 23: Excels at one of his classes
Age 24: Excels at one of his classes
Age 25: Picks up a gardening hobby
Age 26: Starts dating [name_u]Hilary[/name_u] Michaels

• (25) DGF: [name_u]Hilary[/name_u] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] Michaels

(26) DS3: [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] [name_u]Sid[/name_u] (INFP, Environmental Scientist)

• Freckles, glasses, plays piano, guitar, and violin
Sidney’s Events

Age 1: Develops close relationship with Aunt [name_u]Dani[/name_u]
Age 4: Develops a rivalry with [name_u]Laurie[/name_u]
Age 7: Gets glasses
Age 9: Sprains his ankle
Age 10: Crush on [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
Age 11: Starts playing piano
Age 13: [name_f]Summer[/name_f] job mowing lawns
Age 14: Starts playing guitar
Age 15: Starts dating [name_f]Veronica[/name_f]
Age 18: Starts college
Age 23: Starts playing the violin
Age 25: Starts working
Age 26: Gets engaged to [name_f]Veronica[/name_f]

• (26) DF: [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Pruitt[/name_m]

(26) DD2: [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] [name_u]Jo[/name_u] (INFJ, Physical Therapist)

• Friends: [name_f]Ianthe[/name_f], [name_u]Piper[/name_u]
Josephine’s Events

Age 1: Develops close relationship with [name_f]Beth[/name_f]
Age 7: Breaks her ankle after falling from a tree
Age 8: She struggles at school and we decide to homeschool
Age 11: Cuts her hair
Age 16: Becomes close friends with [name_f]Ianthe[/name_f]
Age 21: Moves to an off campus apartment with [name_f]Ianthe[/name_f] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u]
Age 22: Excels at one of her classes.
Age 25: Starts working

(23) DS4: Dr. [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] [name_m]Nate[/name_m] (ESTP, Veterinarian)

• [name_f]Bee[/name_f] allergy
Nathaniel’s Events

Age 4: Develops a bee allergy
Age 5: Draws all over the kitchen table
Age 9: He develops a close relationship with Uncle [name_m]Ed[/name_m]
Age 10: Develops a rivalry with [name_u]Sidney[/name_u]
Age 11: Crush on [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]
Age 15: Gets in minor car accident
Age 19: Gets a part time job at a bookstore
Age 22: Opens his own veterinary practice

(23) DD3: [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_u]Haley[/name_u] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] [name_u]Mar[/name_u] (ENFJ, [name_u]Doctor[/name_u] (25))

• Plays the flute, glasses
  • Friends: [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
Marlowe’s Events

Age 4: Takes an interest in painting
Age 6: Gets forehead stitches
Age 9: Struggles with [name_f]English[/name_f]
Age 11: Starts playing the flute
Age 15: Gets glasses
Age 20: Gets a barista job
Age 21: Starts dating [name_u]Cameron[/name_u]
Age 22: Gets a bartender job
Age 23: Has a baby girl, [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] and decides to raise her with [name_u]Cameron[/name_u]. She continues going to school.

• (25) DBF: [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_m]Denzel[/name_m] [name_m]Washington[/name_m]
  • (0) DD: [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] Cooper-Washington [name_f]Becca[/name_f] (ENFJ)
Rebecca’s Events

(23) DD4: Dr. [name_u]Flannery[/name_u] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] [name_f]Annie[/name_f] (ISFP, Psychologist)

• Freckles, ADHD, contacts, slam poetry, writing
  • Friends: [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f]
Flannery’s Events

Age 4: Diagnosed with immunodeficiency
Age 5: Hospitalized with pneumonia
Age 8: Diagnosed with ADHD
Age 9: Crush on [name_m]Eric[/name_m]
Age 10: Excels at social studies
Age 11: Starts wearing glasses
Age 13: Makes crafts to sell
Age 15: Slam poetry hobby
Age 17: Writing hobby
Age 18: Starts college, makes friends [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f]
Age 20: Does a semester abroad in Auckland, NZ
Age 22: Starts working
Age 23: Switches to contacts

(21) DAS: [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Irwin[/name_m] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] (INFJ, Baker)

• Friends: [name_u]Dylan[/name_u], [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u]
  • Contacts, slam poetry
Leopold’s Events

Age 8: Fostered by the Coopers, excels at science
Age 9: Crush on [name_f]Tiana[/name_f], adopted by the Coopers
Age 11: Gets glasses
Age 13: Excels at science and switches to contacts
Age 14: Slam poetry hobby
Age 15: Starts working at ice cream parlor
Age 16: Crashes the family car but is not injured
Age 18: Starts up his own bakery, becomes friends with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
Age 19: Starts dating [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u]
Age 21: Becomes friends with [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u]

• (21) DGF: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u]

(12) Siberian [name_f]Cat[/name_f]: (g) [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
(10) [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever: (b) [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]
(2027-2038) Siberian [name_f]Cat[/name_f] (g): Crow’s Nest

Our Families

[name_f]My[/name_f] Family

• Grew up in foster care.

(55) Brother: [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Laurent[/name_m] [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u] [name_m]Ed[/name_m] (ENFJ, Lawyer)
(53) [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u] [name_u]Dani[/name_u] (ISFP, Journalist)

His Family

• Married parents

(1971-2046) Mom: [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] (ISTJ, Teacher)
(1970-2032) Dad: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Tony[/name_u] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] JT (ESTJ, Electrician)

(52) Best [name_u]Friend[/name_u]: [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_u]Beckham[/name_u] [name_u]Wilson[/name_u] [name_m]Davy[/name_m] (ESFP, Electrician)

Cardiff, Wales
DH: Andy Gwilym Penning (ESFJ, 52)
DW: Aurelia Sandrine [nee North] Penning (ISTP, 50)

Year 1: Have fraternal twins
Year 2: An extended family member gets married and family travels to Czech Republic for the wedding. Aurelia’s sister, Elodie, gets married to her fiancé, Harrison White, and both of them stay in Czech Republic near his family.
Year 3: By chance, the family obtains a moderate amount of money.
Year 4: Aurelia & Gwilym pick up a hobby together: old-fashioned candy-making
Year 5: Again, the family obtains a moderate amount of money.
Year 6: Adopt a newborn child.
Year 7: Adopt a newborn child again, this time from a distant cousin.
Year 8: Adopt a newborn child again!!
Year 9: Get into a minor conflict with an extended family member, resolved by the end of the year.
Year 10: Have a child.
Year 11: Have a child unexpectedly.
Year 12: Andy receives a significant promotion to senior editor of the company where he works.
Year 13: The family adopts a Birman cat, named Citrus Chaser
Year 14: Family is robbed and struggles financially.
Year 15: Volunteer as foster parents to four children, ages 16, 14, 10, and 7. At the end of the year, all four of them return to their parents.
Year 16: The family adopts a Wheaten Terrier dog, named Appleringer.
Year 17: Aurelia goes back to school to become a professor of Criminal Investigation.
Year 18: The family adopts another Wheaten Terrier dog, named Stormsmasher.
Year 19: Andy opens up his own editing business.
Year 20: Adopt two siblings from foster care, ages 2 and 1.
Year 21: Adopt a premature baby boy from a cousin once-removed.
Year 22: Unexpectedly have fraternal twins.
Year 23: Family gets into a conflict with an extended family member.
Year 24: Andy’s father dies, which is especially difficult on Andy, Aurelia, and Lyle.
Year 25: Andy decides to sell his editing business and return to school to become a Dentist.
Year 26: Andy’s mother devastatingly dies of heartbreak from losing her husband a couple years ago.
Year 27: Little Duke Rohan (Harry and Winslet’s 2-year-old son) indefinitely moves in with Andy and Aurelia, mostly because of Harry’s paralysis
Year 28: Adopt two small mice, Wave (male) and Whiteblossom (female)
Year 29: Andy experiences a serious illness this year and he pulls through
Year 30: Aurelia leaves her job as a professor to start her own Private Detective business

DD1 (twin, 29): Flora Millicent [nee Penning] Wolf (ISTP, born in December, year 1)
–Born in the car alongside brother, Harry
-Born smaller than usual
-at 2, develops a fear of Halloween along with her brother, Harry
-at 7, makes a close friend named Sophronia Gwenaelle Goodman
-at 10, struggles with social studies in school
-at 16, picks up writing as a hobby.
-at 18, goes to school to become a Computer Programmer and picks up slam poetry as a hobby.
-at 19, after finishing her first semester of school (in year 20), gets a job at an animal farm during winter break.
-at 20, does a semester abroad in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
-at 21, continues writing and picks up making comics as a hobby
-at 22, graduates college and picks up gardening and candle-making as a hobbies
-at 23, wins a slam poetry competition, receiving a decent monetary reward
-at 24, has a boyfriend named Pellton Blaize Wolf
-at 25, wins a novella writing contest and is published
-at 26, becomes very interested in international issues
-at 27, becomes engaged to her boyfriend, Pellton Blaize, then gets married 6 months later. They both decide to adopt a six-year-old boy named Forest Glenn (INFJ, born in February, year 22)
-at 28, receives a large promotion in her job as a Computer Programmer and moves to the department that deals with preventing international crimes
-at 29, gives birth to a baby girl, Inna Bronte Wolf (ENTP, born in July, year 30)
–born at the same time as another girl, whose mother becomes a good friend to Flora, and the children grow up as companions. The girl’s name is Venera Canan Patterson (ESFJ, born in July, year 30)

DS1 (twin, 29): Harry Nathaniel Penning (ENTJ, born in December, year 1)
–Born in the car alongside sister, Flora
-Born with a full head of hair
-at 2, develops a fear of Halloween along with his sister, Flora
-at 6, develops a rivalry with Flora
-at 9, hurts himself while playing and has to be taken to the ER
-at 10, develops a close relationship with his sister, Flora
-at 14, struggles in school and has to repeat 8th grade
-at 17, excels at social studies in school.
-at 19, graduates high school because of staying back a year in 8th grade. Starts his career as a Sports Coach immediately, deciding to move to Leicester, England.
-at 20, has a girlfriend named Winslet Sable
-at 21, proposes to Winslet and she accepts
-at 22, becomes paralyzed after an accident
-at 23, opens a sporting management business which offers classes for many different sports
-at 24, gets married to Winslet and within the year, Winslet gives birth to a baby boy, named Duke Rohan Penning
-at 25, he and Winslet decide to move their small family from Leicester, England to Bristol, England
-at 26, he and Winslet temporarily move back in with his family in Wales to help with the mourning and effects of his grandparent’s deaths (Andy’s parents). They also stay to spend a little time with Duke before leaving him with the rest of the family for an indefinite period of time
-at 27, he and Winslet are still with his family and are able to celebrate Duke’s third birthday
-at 28, they take a small vacation to Ireland to learn more about its history and take Duke with them. After the vacation, they decide they are more able and ready to care for Duke. While all of Harry’s siblings and his parents are sad to see Duke leave, they believe it is for the best and are glad to see him reunited with his immediate family
-at 29, he is diagnosed with an chronic illness

ADT (24): Atticus Sylvester Penning (ENTP, born in October, year 6)
-as a newborn, separation anxiety when not left with Aurelia or Andy
-at 1, picks up the bizarre nickname, Attic and is diagnosed with a speech delay
-at 5, hurts himself while playing and has to be taken to the ER
-at 11, begins playing the didgeridoo and excels at music in school
-at 13, joins his school’s robotics team
-at 16, takes an international school trip to Omaha, Nebraska, USA
-at 18, goes to a two-year technical college to become a Plumber
-at 19, moves to an off-campus apartment with three other roommates, named Linus, Ron, and Jaron.
-at 20, has a girlfriend named Eisley Nora Richardson and graduates from technical college
-at 21, proposes to Eisley and she joyfully accepts
-at 22, wins a robotics contest
-at 23, he and Eisley get married! This first year, they have a baby girl named Carissa Loana Penning
-at 24, they have quadruplets! (rolled a 19, then rolled two 7s)
–DS Edmund Peter Penning (ESTJ, born in November, year 30)
-born with a tooth
–DS Lachlan Atticus Penning (ESFJ, born in November, year 30)
-spent time in the NICU
–DD Adelaide Eisley Penning (ESTP, born in November, year 30)
-born smaller than usual
–DD Neve Sylvie Penning (INTP, born in November, year 30)
-born at the same time as another child. His mother becomes a good family-friend and the children grow up as companions. His name is Rhys Davey Millerton

ADT (23): Lyle Wilbur Penning (ESTP, born in October, year 7)
-as a newborn, experiences a serious illness
-at 3, develops a fear of the dark
-at 5, develops a close relationship with his sister, Greta
-at 10, develops a crush on a girl from his class, Tiana
-at 11, struggles with English in school and develops a close relationship with his paternal grandfather.
-at 12, has to stay back a grade, repeating 6th grade
-at 15, becomes passionate about scientific research for chronic illnesses
-at 18, attends a four-year college to become a medical statistician
-at 19, becomes legally blind and is late-diagnosed with autism
-at 20, is late-diagnosed with dyspraxia and becomes passionate about environmental issues
-at 21, experiences deafness in one ear
-at 22, joins a campus gardening organization and graduates after having taken some summer courses to catch up
-at 23, has a girlfriend, Elizabeth Gaia

ADT (22): Lachlan Lionel Penning (INFJ, born in June, year 8)
-as a newborn, grows attached to a dinosaur stuffed animal, named Spike
-at 3, takes an interest in telling stories
-at 4, is diagnosed with autism
-at 6, his current school situation wasn’t working out for him for a while, but eventually, his family and the school were able to work things out
-at 7, his current school situation went back to not working out well, and this time, his parents decide to homeschool him
-at 10, decides he would like to go by his middle name, Lionel
-at 11, hurts himself playing and must be taken to the ER
-at 13, becomes passionate about helping out at different political campaigns
-at 15, joins a student activism club
-at 16, makes a close friend, Bridget Constance
-at 17, excels at world geography in school
-at 18, joins an international friends club and graduates high school
-at 19, goes to a two-year culinary school to become a chef and studies abroad in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA his second semester
-at 20, joins the international friends/relations and Christian organization at his school
-at 21, develops a close relationship with Seamus Gabriel and graduates culinary school
-at 22, adopts a pet hamster, named The King’s Blossom

DD2 (20): Greta Aurelia Penning (ISTP, born in August, year 10)
-Born during a meteor shower
-as a newborn, develops a close relationship with her aunt Julie (Andy’s sister)
-at 1, experiences a serious illness
-at 3, takes up an interest in board games
-at 4, hurts herself while playing and must to taken to the ER
-at 7, struggles with social studies in school
-at 13, is in a minor car accident while riding in a friend’s car, and no one’s injured
-at 14, excels at learning Icelandic in school
-at 15, struggles with dance in school and performs in the school play
-at 16, struggles in school and stays back a grade
-at 18, excels at gym in school
-at 19, graduates high school and goes to school to become a museum curator
-at 20, picks up cooking as a hobby

DD3 (19): Blythe Félicité Penning (ENTP, born in July, year 11)
-Born with a full head of hair
-as a newborn, develops a close relationship with her uncle, Alistair, (Aurelia’s brother)
-at 2, is diagnosed with epilepsy
-at 4, has recurring nightmares
-at 10, gets into a conflict with a classmate named Marga Fae
-at 11, writes music as a hobby
-at 12, develops a crush on a boy named Sebastien Emiliano
-at 13, joins school band
-at 14, has her first kiss with Sebastien Emiliano
-at 15, gets a part-time job teaching children at a musical theatre after-school program
-at 16, struggles with economics in school
-at 17, picks up gardening as a side hobby
-at 18, graduates high school and decides to become a DJ
-at 19, decides to live with her parents for at least another year

ADT (12): Houston Conley Penning (ENFP, born in September, year 18)
-at 2, noticeably prefers to play by himself
-at 4, it seems he may not be developmentally ready to start school, so stays back a year
-at 6, develops a close relationship with an his uncle Raymond (Aurelia’s younger brother)
-at 9, does science experiments as a hobby
-at 11, develops a rivalry with Salvatore

ADT (11): Maxwell Elliott Penning (INFP, born in September, year 19)
-at 1, just before he turns two, a neighbor who is 3 years old, Christian Finn, becomes friends with Maxwell. Christian teaches Maxwell how he cares for his baby sister, Amelia Guinevere, and always asks Maxwell to play with them. As both boys grow older, Christian becomes a sweet mentor to Maxwell
-at 3, has nightmares
-at 9, gets into a conflict with a schoolmate, named Ondine Cliodhna

ADT (9): Salvatore Penn Penning (ESTP, born in October, year 21)
-born premature
-as a newborn, noticeably prefers to play by himself
-at 3, experiences a serious illness and has nightmares
-at 4, develops a rivalry with his brother, Henry, and is diagnosed with a developmental delay
-at 5, stays back a year in school because of developmental delay
-at 9, experiences a serious illness

DS (twin, 8): William Alex Penning (INFP, born in January, year 22)
-born just before sunrise on Thursday, 5 minutes before his brother, Henry
-at 5, goes through a rebellious phase and tries to run away but changes his mind and comes back quickly, before the end of the day
-at 8, experiences a serious illness and gets into a conflict with a classmate, named Aldor Nix

DS (twin, 8): Henry James Penning (ESFJ, born in January, year 22)
-born just before sunrise on Thursday, 5 minutes after his brother, William
-at 1, develops separation anxiety when away from his brother, William
-at 2, experiences a serious illness
-at 3, excels at social studies in pre-school
-at 4, joins a friend group with two other children, Dieter Chandler and Piper Winter
-at 5, develops a rivalry with his brother, William
-at 6, current schooling situation isn’t working out for him, but things are reasonably worked out
-at 8, develops a close relationship with his Aunt Sylvie (Aurelia’s youngest sister)

DGS (5): Duke Rohan Penning (ENFP, born in July, year 25 (son of Harry and Winslet Penning))
Lived with Andy and Aurelia from years 27-29, ages 2-4
-at 2, meets another child his age who will be a lifelong friend, named Jeffrey Wayne