A Matching Set?

I have fallen in love with a set of baby names and I have loved them since I was young, but looking back on them now, I’m not sure they all match?

Winona
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u]
[name_u]Easton[/name_u]

For me, the boys names feel out of place with the girls names, and I’m stuck on boy names that sound good with my girls names. Help please!

1 Like

I see what your saying, [name_u]Archer[/name_u] and [name_u]Easton[/name_u] feel like a different pair than [name_f]Winona[/name_f] and [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]. [name_f]Winona[/name_f] and [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] feel a little American cowboy/ old west to me. Stylistically I think [name_f]Winona[/name_f] and [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] would pair well with brothers:
[name_u]Remington[/name_u]
Bash
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Axel[/name_u]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_m]Flemming[/name_m]
[name_m]Leroy[/name_m]
[name_m]Trent[/name_m]
[name_m]Garrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
[name_m]Kimball[/name_m]
[name_m]Gage[/name_m]
[name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Zack[/name_m]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u]

Archer and [name_u]Easton[/name_u] feel like current on trend boys names, that are sports/outdoorsy. Girls names that give me that feeling
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
[name_u]Truly[/name_u]
[name_m]Dempsey[/name_m]
[name_u]Berkeley[/name_u]
[name_u]Bay[/name_u]
[name_u]Clemmie[/name_u]
[name_f]Bayla[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u]
[name_m]Pruitt[/name_m]

1 Like

They are a little different stylistically but I wouldn’t worry about it! To me [name_f]Winona[/name_f] and [name_u]Easton[/name_u] do have a different feel than [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] and [name_u]Archer[/name_u] but it’s nothing to stress about unless you’re having a hard time choosing between names or it truly bugs you.

Winona, [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] &

Cole
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]

Wesley is my fave suggestion.

I would replace [name_u]Archer[/name_u] with [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] or [name_u]Haven[/name_u].

I don’t think a matching set is super important. The names don’t sound bad together so go for it.

I don’t think they have to match perfectly as far as the style goes! As long as the sounds work together (which they do) then I think you’re fine!