A month early - Arnie and Clo

My husband, [name]Lucas[/name], and I, [name]Marie[/name], along with our 2 older children [name]Caspian[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Oceania[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Lucie[/name], would like to announce the birth of our darling twins; [name]Barnaby[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name] Archland and [name]Clover[/name] [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Rosemarie[/name]. They were due February 4th but joined us on New Years day at 9.36am, weighing in at 4lb5oz and 4lb2oz.

We’re now proud parents of 4:
[name]Casper[/name], [name]Ocean[/name], [name]Arnie[/name] and [name]Clo[/name].

1 Like

Oh, congrats on the birth of your twins. I’m glad everyone is well! I love their names, [name]Barnaby[/name] [name]Hawthorne[/name] Archland and [name]Clover[/name] [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Rosemarie[/name]. You now have a great quartet including siblings, [name]Caspian[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Oceania[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Lucie[/name]! All the best to you and your family!

Congrats on the arrival of your sweet twins!

They have cute names. [name]Arnie[/name] as a nn for [name]Barnaby[/name] is great :slight_smile:

Huge congratulations from nameberry and what wonderful names! All best wishes to your delightfully named family and thank you for letting us know your good news.