A more tapered version of my baby girl name poll. All votes appreciated

See the results of this poll: My first baby girl! She needs a spectacular name!

Respondents: 63 (This poll is closed)

• Maya-Rose Catalina Apostol : 16 (25%)
  • Catalina Fae Apostol : 30 (48%)
  • Fae-Rose Catalina Apostol : 3 (5%)
  • Catalina Rosamae Apostol: 14 (22%)

I really, REALLY like [name]Catalina[/name] Rosamae Apostol! [name]Catalina[/name] [name]Fae[/name] a definite second!

[name]Fae[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] only reminds me of the Faroe Islands. :confused: And [name]Maya[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] just isn’t my style.

[name]Catalina[/name] Rosamae definitely has the best flow. Beautiful!

[name]Fae[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] [name]Catalina[/name] sounds so beautiful and I would love to meet any little girl named [name]Fae[/name]-[name]Rose[/name].

Was a split for me between [name]Catalina[/name] Rosamae and [name]Catalina[/name] [name]Fae[/name]. I think they’re both very pretty, and I like the former’s creativity and the latter’s simplicity and strength.

[name]Maya[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] is all right, but it’s not as graceful or grounded. I hear [name]Fae[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] and think of “pharoahs.” Meh.

Hey All!
Thanks for voting on this poll. Its very interesting to see how the popularity of the names played out. My family and friends didn’t like [name]MAYA[/name] at first and now it has become very popular amongst them as the pregnancy progressed, and less appealing to me for some reason. I have always had [name]Catalina[/name] in my life. She is my grandmother, who even after death, i feel with me everyday. She is also my sister’s middle name, which will be nice to have as a name for my daughter. So, in some way, [name]Catalina[/name] will be a part of my little girls name. The spirit of the namesake is very strong. Also, I have always liked [name]Maya[/name], so it makes it very hard to make the decision. The [name]Fae[/name], and the [name]Rose[/name], they come in for my mom and my husbands mom. Hubbys mom’s name is [name]Rosalina[/name], my mom’s middle name is [name]Fae[/name] (and i love the classic sound of [name]Fae[/name]). I figured [name]Mae[/name], instead, by simply adding the first initial of my fathers’ name ([name]Mario[/name]). So, this is what makes it all so difficult. I want to honor people, but also want my daughter to have some individuality. Make sense? Or have the hormones gotten to me?