A Name For A Jokester

I created this character and I need your help to think of the perfect name for my new character.

Genre of Story: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a twelve year old boy, he has brown hair, fair skin with a big long pointy nose. He is short and is slender. He wears a Vivid cornflower blue collar shirt, purple shirt and khaki pants.

He is a twelve-year-old boy who is in the 7th grade. He is a jokester who likes to make quips about everything, including the students, as a part of the conversation, or just making an observation, but he always aims to get a chuckle from someone. Despite his joking nature, he is also sensible and mature for his age, and he can be the voice of reason for his friends and is the one who points out the obvious when no one else notices it. He has a huge imagination and creativity and likes to play basketball, baseball, and soccer. He is witty, humorous, charismatic, fun-loving, smart, clever, crafty, energetic, optimistic, mischievous, sensible, and down-to-earth, even though he can be arrogant, cynical, selfish, stubborn, cocky, pessimistic, and impulsive at times. He also has a crush on a girl named Abigail, whom she isn’t aware of, and he likes to boss around a kid named Peter who just wants him to get with the program. He is also plays instruments like a guitar and drums.

I will like his name to fit very well with his character and personality and if you had already thought of a good name for the character. Hit the reply button

1 Like

[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]?

2 Likes

I have some ideas!

[name_u]Archer[/name_u]
[name_u]Emery[/name_u]
[name_u]Jordan[/name_u]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_m]Josh[/name_m]
[name_u]Elijah[/name_u]
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] ‘Andy’
[name_u]Aiden[/name_u]
[name_m]Buster[/name_m]
[name_m]Gunner[/name_m]
[name_u]Jett[/name_u]
[name_m]Osman[/name_m]
[name_m]Riot[/name_m]
[name_m]Thornton[/name_m]
[name_m]Colt[/name_m]
[name_u]Axel[/name_u]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] u like some of these!

2 Likes