A name for boy # 3 due next month...

My 4 yr old is [name]Nash[/name] [name]Paul[/name], 2 year old is [name]Holt[/name] [name]Conor[/name], and I thinking Carrick ([name]Ca[/name]-rick) [name]Christian[/name] for this one, but I was also considering [name]Ganon[/name] or Cutter… I’m not sure, and I’m soooo picky. My second son went the 1st 24 hours of his life namesless. I would like to have a name ahead of time for this one.

Carrick is nice, I also like [name]Garrick[/name]. Anything but Cutter. You might also like [name]Declan[/name] or [name]Canyon[/name].

I really like [name]Nash[/name] and [name]Holt[/name]. I think you have to avoid Cutter because of the very negative definition of the word. Carrick looks nice but I’m not sure of the pronunciation: CAR-rick, ca-[name]RICK[/name], etc. I like [name]Gannon[/name] but spelled this way. [name]How[/name] about:
[name]Gage[/name]
[name]Gray[/name]
[name]Roarke[/name]
[name]Corey[/name]
[name]Lincoln[/name]
[name]Derek[/name]
[name]Dillon[/name]
[name]Brady[/name]

Good luck!

Thanks for the feed back. I am really thinking of going with Carrick. Its pronounced Cah or [name]Ca[/name]-rick, pretty much the same as Car-rick, I wouldn’t correct anyone on it, close enough. =) its just very Irish, and I like that. I always liked [name]Cormac[/name] and [name]Corbin[/name], but just not enough. There was something about them I just couldn’t figure out that stopped me from using them in the past, but I came across Carrick and it has that same very strong Irish sound and it really pushed me into the “I really like that zone.” :wink: I just don’t know how it sounds to others. I want different but not too different or weird sounding…

[name]Do[/name] you think it works with my other 2 boys?

I’m not crazy about Carrick. It’s not awful, but it’s not that nice either. It just sounds so harsh and bitter! Plus, your boys both have very succinct names. Adding Carrick to the mix isn’t outrageous, but it doesn’t exactly fit either, [name]IMO[/name].

What about something like [name]Axel[/name]? [name]Beau[/name]? [name]Rhys[/name]? [name]Jett[/name]? [name]Ford[/name]? [name]York[/name]? [name]Duke[/name]? [name]Ace[/name]? [name]Amos[/name]? [name]Blaise[/name]? [name]Brock[/name]? [name]Cain[/name]? [name]Chase[/name]? [name]Conrad[/name]? [name]Eamon[/name]? [name]Jethro[/name]? [name]Nico[/name]? [name]Rex[/name]? [name]River[/name]? [name]Tate[/name]?

Other Irish surnames that you can use are [name]Dermot/name, Whelan, [name]Murray[/name], [name]Damon[/name], [name]Hayes[/name], among many others.

You are my new best friend!! [name]Nash[/name] and [name]Ford[/name] are my favs right now! Followed closely by [name]Holt[/name]!
Carrick is great as well!